What if we are being played to hate Muslims?

What if we are being played to hate Muslims?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WrcuWqw2tT8
youtube.com/watch?v=9tjeT-Rj5RE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's a trap either way, and the only way out is to spring it.

>77D Islamophobia chess

Nah they're all homophobic and should have their heads chooped off desu

What if Poland is secretly working with muslims in order to destroy the Great Britain? We sent you our worst scum, after all.

Where do you think you are?

You have a Muslim mayor ffs. Go hang yourself.

You can be played to hate muslims, but you can't really be played to want to defend your home.

Tbh I've been forming an idea that this whole charade is just to start a race war so we can kill all poc.

I mean in the end if they trigger this war darkies ain't gonna come out on top.

>"oy vey goyim, that is exactly the right message, don't listen to those mean alt-right trolls here on Sup Forums, they just want to radicalize you to become a neo-nazi skinhead like ISIS radicalizes the innocent muslims into terrorists. Remember that Sup Forums is fake news and full of alternative facts. Come to Buzzfeed and Huffington Post if you want to see the real truth about the world unadulterated by paid russian shills and racist drumpfkins, OP!"

Reported for illegal content.

>What if we're being played to hate sparrows
>It's a trap either way, the only way out is to kill all the sparrows
>Oh no all our crops have been eaten by bugs how could we possibly have known

We are.
>Muslim terrorist attack
>Jews see this and figure out how to make money off these terrorist attacks
>they make "donations" for charity to help pay for the fixes
>they will keep some of the money and pay muslims to keep bombing while still making a profit
Jews can make any happening into money and people will be too focused on the event to see it.

>despite all odds, analogy ends with food

youtu.be/WrcuWqw2tT8

(((they))) want us to hate muslims so they can genocide muslims without us caring

You know they really dropped the bomb on this one if only they had at least 3 bombers on each side of the stage then it would of made top tier news for months to come

Yes, of course we are. Don't you understand? We will have more and more social and economical problems because of the immigrants, more terror attacks by muslims (because the Jews made them do it) and eventually race war will happen. We are fighting a war with people we don't need to fight with. It's pointless for us, but for them we are going further and further away from the truth. The jews are distracting us and are making us weak.

The jews created ISIS and the jews created the war in Arab countries. We have no choice to be a part of this bullshit and be greatly effected, cause the jews will NEVER lose. They have already won a looooong long LOOONG time ago.

?

This is it

What if we are? Worst thing to happen is whites go to war vs muslims. Would probably end with muslims in white countries either being removed or killed, and the rest being confined to their shithole 3rd world countries. It's a win regardless of whether it's legit or being forced.

I think it doesn't matter who wins the ensuing war, they just back the winner. Jerusalem has to pay in the end.

correct

By who? Other Muslims?

Because we ARE being (((played)))

just remember that if it wasnt for jewish power and brainwashing we wouldnt be dealing with this muslim plague

Tis is False Flag, I don't even have a doubt. even the earlier attack my bissount is a false flag

And the Christians took Rome.

I doubt (((they))) have to ability to genocide anyone, considering (((they))) only account for 0.2% of the world's population. Now coercing someone else into doing it, that's a different story.

>implying that a great bunch of liberal kikes won't end up killed by RWDS once race war breaks out between whites and muslims and the kikes end up being caught in between them both
Stop with that "islam is based, they actually don't want to hate us but kikes force them to" meme already. Truth is that many muslims unironically want us dead and pose an immediate threat to whites, no matter if the kike oversees the exchange or not.

If it was up to me, I'd go for the white traitors first and then the muslims and later watch the liberal kikes flee as the cowards they are. I don't see why any kike would pick up the fight against us. If thinks get physical, they either run or try to join us, which is welcome by me, but I'd make them understand their place is ultimately in Israel, unless their kike blood is at neglible levels.

>hate muslims
>for killing cucks with nails
>they probably suffered
>I'm supposed to hate them
>for blessing me with this happening
I don't wanna.

sorry to break it to you but (((they))) are every country except for Iran and Best Korea and looky looky Trump hates them, what a happy coincidence!

that UK class looks good compared to where i live, i have seen whole schools with less than a 5% white population.

>Stop with that "islam is based, they actually don't want to hate us but kikes force them to" meme already.
I'm not saying that Islam is based but everything that is happening is really the Jews fault.

> Truth is that many muslims unironically want us dead
Yes, of course. This is what the Jews wanted. Muslim terrorists are a product made by the Jews. ISIS and all the other extremist groups are the Jews fault.

> pose an immediate threat to whites,
Yep, mass immigration is. Which is also something the Jew created.

>I don't see why any kike would pick up the fight against us
How long have you been here? Probably from Reddit

You have to go back ahmed.

The hand is as dangerous as the mind. Cut the hand and the mind has nothing.

>MFW I realize I'm a racist

I like rooms full of white skin. Sue me.

>if
Kek.
No no goy. Jews have nothing to do with ISIS

>implying genociding muslims is a bad thing

>mudslimes follow islam
>islam promotes pedophilia
>mudslimes kill children
>cia logic

How are we being played when the you cant even legally criticize muslims in europe after a terror attack.

How are we being played when the media constantly shills for them

How are we being played when the government constantly makes excuses.

I don't know ahmed tell us.

There is literally nothing wrong with being racist. It's high time that kike invented buzzword was buried.

I don't understand. Is Britain majority Muslim now or what? I always get conflicting results. The stats show that they are only like 5% of the population, but every picture here makes it seem like there's only a few white people left. What the fuck? Any bongs explain this?

even if it is a case whites have to reign supreme over jews and muslims

"Played" to hate a group that is literally shooting, stabbing, raping, bombing and deriding you.
Yeah.
Totally getting played, limey.

yep
its quite obvious
>I HATE YOURE FREEDOM

I don't hate them... as long as they stay in their shitholes.

That class looks so fucking nice, how good is it theres still at least some white countries... for how long

>jews actually fighting their own battle
hahahahahahahahahaha

I hate Reddit so much what the fuck

You must go back

slavshits arent human

you are vermin

Kill yourself Ahmed you gross inbred savage shitskin

Just fuck off and die already.

WHY are all white countries and ONLY white countries being FLOODED with muslims

I like that when I opened the link I saw it.
I didn't want to finish the clip.
And so I clicked on the button to make it stop.
"Remove."

whites natural response to conflict is to run away and segregate themselves.
its how they ended up on all the deserted islands and shit while the semitics and niggers all just stayed put and battled endlessly
whites seek new resources. semitics fight over resources. niggers aren't human.

Yes Kaffir it's totally the Jews, Muslims are kind peace loving people

if that were the case the media would not constantly be groveling at the feet of muslims, ceaselessly trying to integrate them into positive roles in everything we see, and defending them and disgracing the victims, attack after attack after attack. and above all it wouldn't be a practical death sentence socially and by extension economically for anyone who dares say one thing bad about them publicly

we are not being played, they just can't keep everyone, such as people like us from seeing through the cracks. they have been our enemy since their inception

they are all infidels for not recognizing the one true messiah
MIKE "ICE DRAGON" PENCE

the population is growing in their favour massively
under the age of 15, you go into any school in a major town or any city, less than half the kids will be white, and thats including the polish kids

>if that were the case the media would not constantly be groveling at the feet of muslims, ceaselessly trying to integrate them into positive roles in everything we see, and defending them and disgracing the victims, attack after attack after attack.

reverse psychology.

>and above all it wouldn't be a practical death sentence socially and by extension economically for anyone who dares say one thing bad about them publicly

it doesn't matter what people say. it matters how they vote.

Our first war after Independence was against Radical Islamic Terror. That was over 200 years ago.

This isn't going to work Muhammed.

No shit Sherlock

Of course we are. Why do you think they're flooding Europe with them?
They could be selective if they wanted. Only allow in people who were educated, carefully vetted with no criminal history or signs of extremism. Instead they push to flood countries with people that have no value. Why do you think that is?

Says the fucking roach
Neck yourself

>being played
Muslims will always be scum

great pic thanks

nah they hate white christians and will continue to kill them with the help of white traitors

On the contrary, liberals are being tricked into supporting Islam.

Think about it, they are basically supporting the most conservative regime on planet earth at the moment. When Muslims are the majority, and when Sharia Law is enacted in Western nations, liberals will realize that their "religion of peace" shilling was wrong. Liberals will be the first to be thrown from rooftops for being gay and transgender, feminists will be stoned for disobeying men, "sexually liberated" women will have acid thrown in their face for wearing clothing that shows their stomachs.

Liberals that support Islamic immigration are literal suicidal fucking idiots.

And I haven't seen one that is less than 99% white

sorry user, but I have never experienced a "white privilege" in my whole life, since everyone is white here, I have no idea why would this make you "racist"

80 years and older Americans: 85%+ white
10 years and younger: t. I wish I was white, but I am just a fucking roach

Agreed.

It is only an ambush if you don't know it's an ambush.

They dont want to live in 3rd world

yeah sort of, when you're busy hating Muslims you're too busy to hate Jews.

Never 5get the Jews

If it wasn't for the fact that I'd be next on the list just for being a white non-Muslim, I'd sit back and laugh as liberals' "tolerance" bit them in the ass.

You are being played, stupid Goyim. Everybody knows who the real enemy is.

Always.

>caring about the genocide of Muslims
Come on lad.

How do I get around that issue?

Hate everyone user.
Especially jews.

>throw acid in peoples faces
>sent the rates of rape through the roof
>Destroy priceless history artifacts
>start fights with hotdog vendors and those that dispense alcohol
>harass host country citizens if they enter your "sharia law zone"
>Abuse welfare
>Chop off British veterans heads in the street
>Drive Trucks through crowds
>Bomb airports

Whoa Whoa now! "Hatred" and "Anger" is a little bit of an extreme reaction don't you think? Just relax as your country is invaded and changed forever for the worse

>le food analogy is invalid meme
What is wrong with food analogies?

"Europe is getting used to attacks like this"... "we have to"

youtube.com/watch?v=9tjeT-Rj5RE

If thats what you believe then that means....White Power & Whute Supremacy is a dsngeroud thing......instead of using bombs to kill muslims....thsyre using the biggest lethal weapon they can... White anger....White revenge to kill off muslims. However we need to change the stories from ......"muslim rapes old white lady in [insert european country ....france...sweden....britains....austria].......to "muslim rapes old JEWISH lady".. then watch how maby jews will be triggered with this....they trigger us....we trigger them....bring the jews and involve the jews in this holy war.....but stilll......id rather muslims die.....i do not want to be living in a islamic caliphate.......all middke eastern countries are shitholes.....aoart from....SAUDIA ARBAIA...the muslim country doing alll this.... apart from that all middle eastern countries and islamic countries are hellish shitholes.... you say... islam still hasnt took over ao it is not bad......well thats because eastern europe and western europe and USA and Norh america and Latin America/South America all unite to bomb syria and middle east countries aka USA Russia Great Britain and etc.....but if islam took over Europe and USA then there is no country to come over and bomb them because the super power countries are now islamic....and then islamic caliphate would have to be implemented in pretty much what ever country muslins want to islamify....this is the truth... swallow the truth ....and lets declare holy war!!!!!!!!! Bring your ham slices to the battle ...OINK OINK

It failed, because I love terrorism unironically now.

this

Your a pakie muslim....go hang yourself.

Then the Muslims are doing a great job of making it happen.

Time for the Crusadocaust.

Here's a thought, stop letting muslims into your fucking country.

muslims are still shit tho, but jews are the ass

Both sides are being played. End result is war and population decrease.

This one is over-Mongol even for Polish standards

PS Don't hate me. It is just for memeing. I love Poland bro.

I've also thought this but Muslims have been doing this shit since they first started in the 7th century. So no this isn't anything new

What you, mean, "if"???

We are-As in, the West is. Whatever the (((West))) is anyway.

Still, I don't give a fuck. They never distanced themselves from Terror or made ANY effort whatsoever to clarify the situation to us. For us, Islam = Terror, and that is how the Devil starts his NWO, with Civil War and bloodshed worldwide, because that's the only thing he cares about.

All religions will mutually destroy each other.

Why?

No rule of the Devil is possible without removing those who defy his delusional grandeur.

Let that sink in you fools.

>mossad-isis attacks
>Europe gets mad
>votes in zionist controlled opposition
>declares war on the middle east
>end of the war both sides devastated
>a nose appears out of nowhere
>it's extraordinarily big
>it starts talking
>"want a loan? "

Why don't get just eat the bugs?

no faggot. go die at an ariana grande concert you massive fucking cuck.

>no knives
>no guns
>no freedom to say anything
you're a FAG.

>terrorists also kill fags
QED

That is racist and racism will not be tolerated. To show you racist who is boss they will increase the number of 3rd world savages and more terrorist attacks to come.

Do not say we did not warn you.