Educated liberal here. AMA

I have a bachelors degree in economics with a minor in history.

Other urls found in this thread:

science20.com/news_articles/physical_strength_and_political_conservatism_coevolved_say_social_scientists-112048
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. Your picture basically disqualifies you from any intellectual discourse.

wow so you were too stupid to take finance or accounting

>educated
>liberal
bait

sage

what's your alma mater

Educated conservative, get back to me when you have a masters dumbass.

Why wasn't your repetitive manual labor job, pop culture education and a dinner plate of meat and potatoes enough to satisfy you? Why do you want to KNOW things? What's the MATTER with you?

MODS

>bachelors degree
>"educated"

So basically a couple years of continued high school and a piece of paper that says you paid a lot of money to memorize the correct opinions?

Fuck bro I wish I was an intellectual like you.

Why are you a faggot?

Can we not bump this useless thread people?

>1 post by this ID
yeah fuck off
also burger education doesn't count

Favorite time period in history? I'm a WW2 guy, also a reenactor.

UIUC
Not sure what you mean.

are you a dipshit liberal who thinks that the terrorist problem is caused by extremism in general and neo-colonialism or are you a liberal who still bothers to think?

So liberals who believe in equality of outcome are in great shape and conservatives who believe in self responsibility would be more likely to be obese?

What a stupid fucking image

no one cares fag

This isn't reddit faggot, back you go

>bachelor's in economics
>educated

haha.... hahahhahahahahahhahaaha

S
A
G
E

fpbp

Rofl, of course some one from UIUC would be spewing this shit. You disgrace the rest of the uni's in Illinois.

Maybe try spewing your shit when you get a BS or MS from UChicago or Northwestern faggot.

>bachelor's degree
>only 1 major
>in a soft "science"
>educated

kek

College pays for itself. College educated individuals earn significantly more, on average, than people who only completed high school.

The Renaissance

democrat voters are far more likely to be minorities, and minorities are far more likely to be obese

you are an idiot

SAGED AF

who cares
sage + reported

State school pumpkin spice snowflake, you are no intellectual. If you were, you would not be a libturd.

Why do you worship death?

Educated hard-righter here. AMA.

I have a bachelors degree in finance and work as a quant trader

>:^)

>wasting your parents' money on a meme degree from UIUC

Of course you're a liberal

Correlation does not equal causation faggot. At best even if it is the cause, you are misattributing your higher wages to skills or intelligence when it could in fact be only the presence of the degree that is having an effect

t. conservative with a BA in economics

What kind of work do you see yourself doing in the future

Go fuck yourself.

Why do you hate Niggers?

If you are alluding to the recent terrorist attacks, I do think it's an act of retaliation. Westerners perpetrated crimes against Middle Eastern Muslims prior to these terrorist attacks. Similarly, the Irish were persecuted by the Brits, and the IRA retaliated.

Paupers are clearly at a disadvantage in life. I think creating more programs for the poor to lift them out of the poverty is fair and just.

>bachelor
>in economics
ahahahaha you dumb motherfucker, go suck mudslime cock.

>programs for the poor to lift them out of the poverty

Not how programs work

I have a bachelors in econ and international relations and I'm as right wing as they come. You're a retard

I forgive you. Kill me.

>>>/global/rules/7
>Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

>What is Student Loan Debt
Enjoy the loan debt GOY

The funny thing is physical fitness actually correlates with conservatism more than liberalism. Odd, I know.

I know liberals try to derive moral high ground through claiming an inherently higher intellect due to their level of education. They also try to do this with other things, like health, or ethics, or enterprise.

I've met many intelligent and educated liberals. I've met many stupid and educated liberals. Interestingly, to me anyway, the people that I've met in my life that have the very highest qualifications and titles are also some of the very most incompetent that I've met.

Most conservatives are undereducated. But that doesn't mean their agency and unlimited franchise (voting if you don't know) is meaningless. They're slow to change but practical about it.

What I want to know is this:

Why do you feel like you know better than others at living their own life. Also, and perhaps more importantly, what makes you think your way of doing things is more objectively ethical or even objectively correct?

how is your career at Starbucks going?

I have a BS in Petroleum engineering and I am conservative.

What now?

> implying you actually studied history

you would have known it was muslims that started invading christian land

to believe that islamic terrorism is just "retaliation" is laughable

did the armenians and yazidis also commited crimes against your sacred muslims?

You are a moron

Why do you associate with a group that defends pedophilia?
Why do you associate with a group that condones terrorism?
Why do you associate with a group that defends Communism - a genocidal ideology?
Why do you associate with a racist group that hates white people?
Why do you associate with a sexist group that hates men?
Why do you associate with a group that is anti-civil-liberties [against free speech]?
Why do you associate with a group that is anti-civil liberties [against 2nd Amendment]?
Why do you hate hate America?
Why don't you leave?

I say all of this as a former Democrat, incidentally.

I don't worship death. I feel like that's more of a religious thing to do. Liberals live life to the fullest because we don't know what comes after death.

I am currently a business analyst. I aspire to procure an MBA and transition into management consulting.

I don't abhor anyone on the predicate of their race or religion.

Can you explain how pareto optimality is automatically achieved under the conditions of perfect competition?

I also have trouble understanding the Nash Equilibrium in the context of game theory, can you help?

Savage’s theorem contains a representation of “qualitative probability"
relations with particular structure; state this representation, and point out
what additional structure is added.

French, Ph.D. in genetics at the head of a biotech startup here.

I'm a liberal because public education helped me rising above my condition. My mother was a janitor. I got free education and housing during all my studies and got out with diplomas and 0 debt.

I know repay society by paying taxes and creating jobs, which I wouldn't have done if I had stayed within the proletariat in a non-liberal country where good education is unaffordable.

In conservative societies, the only merit one needs is to be born in the right family.

>Majored in Econ
>Doesn't see the MAJOR FLAW in this
>What is Supply and Demand
>What are Price Floors and Price Ceilings
>What are the effects of those (hint: not good)

How many little girls have you raped?

Btw, BS Econ, MS Finance, CFA, CTP.

Of course you got a B.S. in petrol engineering and happen to be conservative. Let me guess, you're from butt fuck no where Texas and haven't left... am I right?

>AMA

Would you like me to provide you with a link to Reddit, friend?

Come and get me. I forgive you.

BS in Math, BS in Econ, MA stats. Conservative.

In America you would be among a very small percentage of people who can say the same or something similar.

Spend two weeks in the south side of Chicago and lets re-evaluate your political opinions then.

>Most conservatives are undereducated

gonna need a source for that m8

Trump won college-educated whites, the only white group he lost is single white women

>bragging with a bachelor of arts

I'm illiterate.

kys

Nice. You a quant?

>the IRA retaliated.
The IRA didn;t bomb kids

Also, the twat who autodestructed in manchester was 2nd gen. So presumably religious identity counts forst for these people? So why shouldn't we ship them to muslim countries?

Because they were groomed by the Jews.

I don't possess a superiority complex. I view people, for the most part, as equal. The image illustrates how conservatives tend to have a condescending view of people who they deem superior to themselves.

>doesn't know contemporary geopolitics
Okay, bud.

False premise.

No. Kill me. I forgive you.

>the right family
he says, being born from a poor single mom, around the middle of the hierarchy for liberals. the next level up is if youre black

>educated
>bachelors degree

Topkek

Conservative here. I have a bachelors in computer science. why are you a sub-human retard?

Jesus loves you.

Why should we let millions of unskilled workers into the country?

how are you still a liberal with a minor in history?

Where did you go to school? What are you doing for a living now?

>I don't have a superiority complex
>except against these mothefuckers right here because THEY do it.

And we're done here. I knew I was wasting my time.

So they can kill us. I'm a Christian. I forgive you.

Like we don't have lazy Arabs that abuse welfare in France. For what it's worth, I don't think cutting welfare programs that help people rising above their condition because others misuse it would be globally profitable to society. You'd cut welfare for people like me too.

I'm in Alaska, better than living in a shitty liberal coastal city.

> contemporary geopolitic

is that how you ignore reality? You decide to look at what happened before, but not what happened further before?

Because I mean really, turk attrocities against greeks and other minorities in their empire are historically very recent

What is your random cut-off for "from this point onward I will ignore history and causality"?

lol

science20.com/news_articles/physical_strength_and_political_conservatism_coevolved_say_social_scientists-112048

>I view people, for the most part, as equal

Yes. But people, for the most part, are not equal. Do you think it intellectually or morally healthy to base one's weltanschaaung on falsehood?

No such thing as an Arab. We are all God's children.

>I have a bachelors degree in economics with a minor in history.
>that image
>Thinks he's educated

wew hate to be that guy but this is why people don't like you leftys OP though you could be baiting but whoo man I can smell the smug from here

>(((educated)))

It WOULD take a liberal to make a picture like that

Who here wants to die on the cross?

> I view people, for the most part, as equal.

but people are not equal. How isolated are you from reality?

> The image illustrates how conservatives tend to have a condescending view of people who they deem superior to themselves.

Don't come with that bullshit over here, we know very well that you get a moral "high" out of embracing ahistorical nonsense and evidently false realities like "everyone is mostly equal"

without that moral high, why would you even embrace those absurd views?

I'm as blue-eyed white as you can get, buddy. France has arabs and africans but ain't 60% white like the US. Also my father died in a work accident, fuck me right?

> I view people, for the most part, as equal.

And to contradict your point further, about how you embrace absurd realities as a way to feel morally superior, you even posted this nonsensical image about liberals being somehow fitter than conservatives!

if you don't call that pretend superiority, you are truly deluded

Right leaning and went to UC San Diego, bachelors in Public Policy, now working as a lobbyist. Never even heard of your school. Thanks for playing wimp.

Ehh, I don't think lazy Arabs correlates with hostile gangs

Yeah, you're not wrong...

You Alaskans aren't bad. I'd buy you a beer.

Hey, econ/political science pre-law undergrad here, I'm left-leaning as well (though anti-sjw).

It's kind of disappointing how so many conservatives claim "liberals don't know economics!!" and don't even know who Keynes is.

Do you think there was a bias of any sort in the economics department in your university? Curious because I've heard it was traditionally a conservative bastion but in recent years it's trended towards the opposite extreme, with right-wingers typically going for business or finance.

They're in control of the drug trade, drive 2017 BMW on welfare, and when they get tired of it they join Isis and shoot some place up. I'd say they're the exact equivalent of your niggers.

op I'm a conservative with degreee in physics and math. Ergo I'm smarter than you. I'd suggest you just accept conservatism as superior and get on with your life.

To be fair, too, I think those who are going to pull out of a ghetto are going to do it regardless of welfare.

Sure it helps, but it's not an ends to a mean.

>Calls himself Liberal to imply he is leftist (which is in fact an empty word)
>Educated
You are an idiot lad, a fucking idiot. And 10000 degrees won't change it.

> conservatives don't know who Keynes is

brb I will break my own window to make my town richer somehow