#OpenBordersForIsrael
#MulticulturalIsrael

lmao trump is like a 12 years child
i guess thats why kushner control him so much

>jotting some mushy horseshit down quickly so he can get it over with

i-is he ourguy again?

>Honor

You people make me sick.

Oy Vey! He didn't write six million letter for each of the shoah victims. Literally Hitler!

He writes like a mascot at disney world giving an autograph

>writes in capslock
>aesthetically pleasing

I bet if he shat on his desk you would defend it.

>cheerful note
>Genocide memorial
Are you retarded?

inb4 meme responses
>HOLOCAUST IS A CHEERFUL TING xDDDDDDDDDDD

>literally wrote NEVAR FORGET on the wailing wall
oy vey

He's an obvious plant but I still think he's a conceited fuckwit. I feel like (((they))) just give him the gist of what he needs to do/say and turn him loose only to shake their heads at the stupid shit he comes up with.

He has good handwriting but that note is akin to something a 10 year old would say.

Trump was just trying to keep it 140 characters or less.

>holocaust
>genocide

Shills too stupid to realize this is a good thing

>hurr durr let's constantly be down and depressed guys

fuck off idiot

OY VEY
Remember the six million words that were never written!
Pay your respects, goyim, with interest.

>Over 21,000 people giving a shit what some random kike on the internet says
>thinking that means we give a shit because of it

The ovens are two doors down to the left.

Hahahahahaha most likely this desu

>don't give a shit about what this kike has to say
>care about me plz

>taking a signing seriously for a fantasy museum

So when I go to the Hogwarts Theme Park am I suppose to take it serious?

Yes, remember the 600000000 mudbloods!

Trumps note looks short sweet and to the point.Barry comes off as a self important prick in his.

AT LEAST TRUMP IS HONEST

ITS A PHOTO OP

OBAMA'S JUST USING HIS HARVARD LAW WEASEL VOCABULARY TO DISINGENUOUSLY PRETEND TO GIVE A SHIT

TRUMP 1
OBAMA 0

He has already enshrined holocaust memorial month in America. What does he need to write?

He even said all whites should feel guilty for the holocaust pretty much

Trump writes like a retard for sure but at least he didnt sperg out writing an excessive and stupid essay to appeal to others. He at least kept it real.

Obama is a wordy, meandering faggot.

Trumpcucks will be mad but he is right. I mean it is kinda unappropriate to write such a note in a Yad Vashem guestbook...so I can understand the critisicm of the liberals. This is not one of these cases where they go full retard.

On the other hand its just a fucking note so who really cares...

Kek

What's the problem? He said he will never forget. That clearly refers to the 60+ billions who lost their lives in the holocausters and masturbation machines.

PLS NO!!!!!
DELET
ANYTHING BUT THAT MISTER PLEAS

>126783823
yeah, the 72 trillion jews who died is really a sad history, but you cant forget all of those 82 trillion who just died like nothing

>TWO SCOOPS
>IVANA SWATS HAND
>SHORT NOTE

TRUMP WILL BE IMPEACHED.

I don't want to interrupt you, but there was also in addition to the lower estimate of 85 trillion Jews some 5 million homosexuals, which brings to total to 90trillion Jews.

trump is cool.

So you could say the note was... politically incorrect?

>Not counting the 192 quintillion lost in Auschwitz alone

Hey, Helen Thomas, this isn't a fucking joke you mong!

>never forget
It's like he's mocking the oy vey kek

homosexuals are not counted, these are not human

Trump is a monster for not writing about the 100 trillion Jews. People like him will be responsible if another 120 trillion Jews are killed, and then where would we be with 150 trillion fewer Jews?

Never doubt The God Emperor the holocaust actually was an amazing experience we will never forget until the next one

I bet you would suck my dick you faggot.

>>He even said all whites should feel guilty for the holocaust pretty much

could you be bothered for sauce?
wanna read/see that
>>Sauce maybe?

Trump is incredibly stupid and that's why so many people feel a sense of connection with him

Obama's is prewritten bullshit

Fuck Israel

kek
Trump is Bieber at the Anne Frank house

You're pretty funny. I bet if someone filmed your life, lots of people would watch it.

fpbp

Trump is a dumb fuck

He thinks the holocaust was amazing, what's wrong with that?

I like how he wrote it sideways, i bet once he finished writing the claptrap he flung it at some random jew like a frisbe.

>Israel will never turn away immigrants
you wot m8 ? you mean the country that built a wall that stopped 99% of illegal immigration, has camps for illegals and deports them all the time ?.
what the fuck's the point of leaving a note at yad vashem ? what cant a man visit a museum in peace ?.

>amount of words = quality of message

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

He has tweeted.
Btw his writing looks retarded.

I didn't even read Obama's letter, stupid fucking wall of text nigger. tldr, nobody fucking cares.

that's it. I was a Trump supporter since the beginning but this is the last straw. FUCK DRUMPF

Trumps is better, fuck the Jews.

If I were him I would just write.
Oy vey, never forget the 6 gorillion, goyim.
Donald Trump

Are people here really getting mad about what he wrote? Isn't it good that he ignored the 6 pentillion and just said "I'm glad I came. Never forget"? Isn't this a good thing that he is dismissing the whole Israel thing? This confirms it was all a photo-op, as opposed to pleasing the Reptilian masters

I like it. Feels like there is an implied:
>let's do this again soon

fuck yes I hope so

Actions speak louder than words. Trump wanted to get back to helping Israel. Clearly Bibi hated Hussein Obama, so Obama wanted to make his "support" for Israel as clear as possible. We're giving you $38 billion over the next 10 years, so chill out.

cant even fucking read BHO's writing. really gets my chicken kickin

It's a horrible thing, no doubt about that, almost as horrible as the lies behind it.

Wait so we (pol) want trump (drumpf) to put more effort into his holocaust memorial note, right? It's not just me?

Does it make him sad because Trump didn't just spit on it?

>Obama writes a bunch of generic politician word vomit full of platitudes that no one will read because we've all heard it a million times
Sounds about right

This too

This will trigger pol

youtube.com/watch?v=OwUhCJqKMjA

>Trump is concise, legible, and pleasant
>"great honor" "my friends" "never forget"
>Obama is long-winded and pedantic
>no real message communicated despite all that text

I feel miserable after reading Obama's
also who the fuck is "we"? Trump's message is personal at least Obama seems to be speaking for whoever and not himself

What's specifically wrong with his note?

Alpha vs beta

>bla bla shit that is standard 'pleasantry'
>with all of my friends
>so amazing + will never forget

It's like a 10 year old wrote it.

Okay obvious slide thread but here it goes

>Obama
>Trump

Not the same

>Republican (He's not really even a republican)
>Democrat

Not the Same

>One is direct
>The other lies and beats around the bush with just feelings

Not the same

Would you rather

A. Have someone directly tell you that they'll never forget it.

B listen to someone hours on end that works for a party that instinctively undermines ideals in a process with using propaganda for several hours about how they cried every time they watched the lion king to the point to where the wrote a memo to all their co workers about how they need to save the lions in Africa from poachers, When in reality its just a foreign policy gimmick used to make headlines about the United States being green with African government officials in order to get intel about boko haram and send "Aid workers" to spy on Gadhafi

NOT
THE
SAME

CEO

Career Politian

Don't forget, ones job is literally fucking speaking to a group of people and kissing their ass.

HE'S NEVER FORGETTING, WHAT IS HE NEVER FORGETTING?
HIS GREAT HONOR OF BEING THERE WITH ALL HIS FRIENDS

ITS TYPICAL TRUMP EGOTISM, WHAT HE'S SAYING HERE IS HE'S VERY WELL LIKED EVIDENCED BY HIS SELF PROCLAIMED QUANTITY OF FRIENDS AND THAT HE'S SO GREAT THAT PEOPLE FREQUENTLY WANT TO HONOR HIM

SO AMAZING, THIS VISIT, VERY HONORED :^)

OBAMAKUCK THIS MAD LMAO

HE WAS A DOUBLETALKING BULLSHIT ARTIST, AT LEAST TRUMP LAYS IT BARE

It's the written equivalent of grabbing the victims of the Holocaust by the pussy goy!

*sigh*
No.
It's the continuation of the Tumblr plebbit leftypol raid. That why there are so many threads posting wonderful things as if they aren't wonderful.

LOL

God damn read trumps and it was like ducking 9/11 never forget ; ;7
Go to Obamas and lmao tldr

It's almost like he just doesn't give a shit

r u retarded trumps note is perfect.

It is become clear that some people actually want to be circle jerked and mislead by fake bullshit.

Trump is speaking to currently living Jews
Obama is speaking to whoever the fuck

Damn that is one underrated post famalam

>so who really cares...

This. It has nothing to do with policy and it's only leftists are flipping out over it.

Can someone translate the scribbles on the right?

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy'

keked

P.s.
- Gas the kikes race war now -

I heard he also got 2 scoops at the ice cream memorial. Unbelievable

>SO AMAZING, THIS VISIT, VERY HONORED :^)

They should be honored that the president of the USA took his time out to visit them.

what are you on about m8? 10 year olds in britanistan don't write, they get bombed

... I cannot deny that one...

>9/11 never forget

Holy shit.
You are right. He's calling them out on it. That rich bastard is an Absolute madman!

Ahaha hahahahah!