G-G-Guys, this is 22D multiverse chess, r-right?

G-G-Guys, this is 22D multiverse chess, r-right?

>To defeat the Jew, one must become the Jew

Yes it is, read the art of the deal you dumb leaf.

MAGA!

>this

Havent you learned nothing from animu?

In order to defeat your enemies, you must become the monsters they are

Meant for OP

18 hole golf

build wall

FUCK WHY DOES THE WHOLE WORLD REVOLVE AROUND A BLOODY FORESKIN WALL

Says the guy that voted for Trudeau

Expert mahjong

Yes.

He understands liberals hate him, so he shows them how much he loves Israel. By extent liberals start hating Israel. Eventually they'll see that Israel is what they think Russia is, a meddling foreign infiltrator. I mean imagine if he went to some Russian prayer wall wearing a fur hat and did some ritual, why are libshits not outraged by him going to Israel, despite actual evidence existing that they influence our elections?

Because after WW2 the Jews realized they were identified by it so they sent their top doctors to the US to do it to everyone. Now you can no longer identify a male jew.

OY VEY stop with the Shoah on our Shabbot Goy!!!

How dare you Goys disprove of the Saviors we handpick for you? Be a good little Goyim and go back to sleep. Uncle Don has it covered.

yes i see, it all makes sense now.

what's wrong with getting in touch with your community/ancestors?

you've changed, r/pol

yep, just like when the kike mods delete this thread. that will be 4d chess aswell

thats right goy

#greatestally #proudjewishgrandpa #maga

shill thread, let it die.

>go and check
>IT'S FUCKING REAL
TOP KICKETY KEKIN KEK

Israel is our ally, a lynchpin of stability in the Middle East. We cannot win without them.

yes you can they look like this

also circumcision is done to us goys straight out da womb without anesthetic and causes brain damage

This.

Israel is everything I wish we were as a country, why people hate on them is beyond me. Probably shills.

This reminds me of how the jews at BLACKED make those whores use their image as their twitter banner and profile picture. Its not coincidence, im positive they pressured him into doing this. Its the jewish way.

>t. monster of god
>he fell for the monsters are stronger meme

It takes a man to kill a monster user

GET IN THE FUCKING OVEN

He's following in our footsteps.

Its just his natural lust for walls

he is a kike lover but oh well...Rand Paul didn't have a chance so who were we supposed to vote for?

>(((rand))) paul

Jews are the chosen people and the master race, not to mention our greatest ally both foreign and domestic. I cannot even fathom how poor and unimportant the US would have been without based Jews running our economy and steering us in the right direction.

he's just checking out the integrity of an ancient wall so when he builds his wall it will last as long
rite u guise?

EAT A BLEEDING BABY DICK

KIKE
I
K
E

>Read Communist Manifesto
>Read Mein Kampf
>...
>Read The Art of the Deal

Yes he is about to pit Israeli vs (((bankers)))

>read a book written by a New Yorker journalist

DRATER

Im not a kike but what i stated is irrefutable. Why is it that despite being a mere 2% of the population, Jews make up the majority of nobel prize winners, control huge parts of the government, make up the richest people in the world, and make up a dispropotionate population of people in ivy league schools?
What im saying is that they clearly know what they are doing and it is in our best interest to let them lead our way.

You can laugh, but Trump used technics just as described in his book during the election.

I don't get the hate for Israel?
Homogenic nations are master nations, it's not our fault the Americans are dumb enough to keep sending them money. Also, if you think about it, America is paying for the rest of the world through Nato, not just Israel.

I remember reading American Psycho where that austic fuck Patrick Bateman kept talking about this book.

ITS A BIG CLUB,
AND YOU AIN"T IN IT

you have down syndrome and you are incapable of understanding jewish oligarchy