HAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHAHH...

HAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Père_de_nos_pères
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

....W....WE

BOARED

this. changes. everythign.............

'mirin those arms man.

PORKED

So a nigger and Rosie O'Donnel banged?

Now we only have to decide who is more pig than chimp, and therefore elect for cleansing.

You mean a Jew and a Nigger?

4 legs good
2 legs bad

I've been saying this for years. Aliens crossbred the monkeys and pigs to make us. They probably added some of their own DNA as well to elevate us.

MUDSLIMS BTFOOO

SO YOU WUZ SAYIN'
SQUEEEEE WUZ PIGS AND SHIT?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Père_de_nos_pères

The whole plot of this book.

Yes

Bretty funny desoo

Kek

>birth of America

This is only true for whites. People were not created that way.

I only trust Finnish, Danish, Estonian and Norwegian studies.

Nice balls chimpo.

Damn, looks like all Muslims are going to hell
How will they ever recover?

..W...WUZ...PIGZ?

yes the more primitive race is the one thats more successful and is responsible for advanced civilization
thank you for opening my eyes muhammad

WE WUZ KANGS

By delivering others to hell in the name of their invisible man, so they can claim the promised lolis

It's a joke, but it's not a joke how stupid you are

BIG IF TRUE

fake science

Fucking aliens. Why didnt they choose chimpazee and dolphins? I want a underwater intelligent species rather than this shit.

the definition of "species" is being able to interbreed. It's why so many weird dogs are categorized as same species even though they look nothing alike. Because all canine's in the species can produce offspring. There's no way a pig and a chimp could produce offspring because they aren't the same species

His tricep is like my quadricep

>american
>geneticists

>muslims are literally pigs
lmao

You must be fun at parties...

Muhammed was right then

Well that settles it guys. Chimps are indeed more evolved than niggers.

pease dont use this to discredit science, this guy is a complete joke in the scientific community, just google his name.

also his findings were published in a journal he himself created.

By normal sex no, but we can mod offsprings with 4 persons dna, or mix other rna blocks into it.

then why is it that pigs are the only animal we can "cultivate" organs from, and even totally exchange them without our bodies turning mad?

Bosding on e/b/in bread :-DDDD

How will muslims live with themselves. They are literally Haram.

allah has made you all into pigs and apes!

Muslims on suicide watch?

>evolve

Eating pig is therefore cannibalism.

Even the skin color is the same

This desu. Mohammad BTFO

you think a pig and a chimp created a lab and splcied their DNA together?

we share so much DNA with things. It's only slight variations that cause us to be different species. For example we share 98% identical DNA as a dolphin, it's only 2% that seperates us

Also fun fact you are 50% banana

Hello friend of Trump. You are our honored guest.

fucking fpbp

The sad thing about the people making these infographics is that these infographics convince me that chimps are in fact better than blacks.
When you call a black person a chimp, they get upset because the implication is that they are primitive. If you call a white person a chimp, you elevate the position of the chimp. Calling black people chimps is racist not because chimps are primitive, but because black people are primitive. Calling them a chimp just points that out.

Plausible. White people more like pink pig face people.

sauce?

waito pigu go homu

How can a species with 19 chromosome pairs breed with a species with 23 chromosome pairs? It just can't happen. It's like trying to divide by zero, it's impossible.

Fucking this

>British flag
>honored
What did he mean by this?

No one knooows what it's like, to be the fat man... BEHIND BLUE EYES

Ancients knew this that's why they forbid eating pork

Literal cannibals have said pork tastes similar to human so this is crazy, alot of pig organs are similar to humans.

My thoughts : pigs are human hybrids but not natural prolly made in some preflood atlantis civilization with advanced technology similar to how we have mythology of flying eagle lion hybrids and shit.

That's how you goys were created. We Jews were created by God.

Allah's gon be pissted.

We were hybrids genetically created to mine this planet for formless inter-dimensional space aliens.

I'm speaking 100% truth as I know it.

>tfw niggers tell themselves that

DELETE

and also the one responsible for the degeneration of their own society and subversion of its own laws.

SO YOU IS SAYIN'....WE WUZ BACON?

I don't get why Humans compare themselves to Boars or Bears.
Humans have more in common with rodents than Pigs.

PLS BE TRUE

IMAGINE THE MUDSLIME BUTTHURT

Also probably fake news. If bestiality its to blame for humans existing the coming agenda will be absolutely degenerated.

FPBPFPBPFPBP

I actually think it was Harambe and a female pig.

Since when are jews white?

Chimps and gorillas CANNOT swim, they sink like a rock, this is why different tribes and subspecies of great ape are separated by the Congo river basin. Sad I know more about Africa than most African Americans and I don't even try.

This must be from one of that many american White Hispanic Intellectuals

>Ctrl +F Yakub
>0 results

Also

>tfw pigs are the result of human inbreeding made by the NOW EUROPEAN OLD KANGZ to rival hominids.
>pigs are hiperchromosomed arabs from the first crusade long forgotten.

WE WUZ NIGGERS

Based Nips called it again

at least he goes to parties, indio

Doesn't your country have an obesity problem worse than America? I hear you people overeat because it's one of the few things you get to enjoy.

Females racemixing before we were even humans

Kek
Underrated

underrated post

THEY BREED QUICKLY DOWN THERE IN THE DARK

PIG* if true

They misspelled "nigger" instead of human.

Fuck you, I never snort

criminally underrated

Actually, wouldn't this mean eating pork is like eating monkey soup?

Uma delícia.

YAKUB WAS RIGHT!

We don't share 98% with dolphins. By some measures, that is how much we share with chimps, our closest relatives.

The banana thing is true, tho.

>alot of pig organs are similar to humans
no shit, a lot of other mammals have similar organs to humans

Boom, roasted.