Muslim here, with a message for you islamophobic people

Muslim here, with a message for you islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5GD4hEk3VYo
youtube.com/watch?v=TLoUq8vybzY
youtube.com/watch?v=fopLhXVRxSA
latimes.com/world/asia/la-fg-philippines-martial-law-20170523-story.html
theguardian.com/world/2017/may/23/philippine-president-rodrigo-duterte-moscow-meet-favourite-hero-vladimir-putin
archive.is/qFerO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But Bill Nye told me global warming caused ISIS.

>estonia
you guys are everywhere

Muslims are easier to trigger than the bombs they carry.

>stop trying to make our lives better

Yeah, we get it. Enjoy living in your mudhuts without electricity,medicine,clean water and cellphones in the future

Y'all have a weird way of saying no to oil money and en even stranger one of giving power to dictators.

Srs question, is that a decapitated hand? Did she lose it for not praying the minimum 7 times a day?

hey, it was my turn to post this pasta!

what about that jihad pre modern times

we will turn up at your door . we will send you and your family to Auschwitz , we will stop islam

fuck off sandnigger, you filthy scum.

No pal, the moors happened. You lot tried several centuries ago to capture Europe. The forces of Christendom fought back to reclaim spain and the south of france from your evil. The crusades were our revenge. This is your fault.

Spurdo here, wid a mesage :DD for yu idslamobobig peebl.

Da memes benis :DDddd crated dis mezz lol xDD.

Id wad yu who dibidedd ub da lands. fugg :DDDDD

Id wad yu who but in da pubbet gubberments lol.

Id wad yu who build da benis xD oil wels on Muslib hooly landz.

Id wad yu who allow da Jooz xDDDDdd hologost was lie to egsterbinate ad enslaev da Balesdins.

Id wad yu who blayed geobolidigal gaems :DDDDd wid Irag an Iran durig deir warz. xDDD

Id wad yu who gabe Sabdam chemigal webons. shiddd :DDDdddd

Id wad yu who gaused da Ayadollah to gome into bower in Iran. xDDD

Id wad yu who created da Mujjahebedin, Osaba Bin Laden, an Alb Qaeda. fug xD

Id wad yu who kil o fugg xDDD 1 miblion chidren wid yur egonomig sangtons on Iragg :DDD benis.

Id wad yu who, wid yur glubttonos oil gonsumbtion, gabe powr to Saudi Arbabia fugg :DDDDDDDDd an turnd a blind eye to deir funding ob Wahabbi egstrebism.

Id wad yu who abuzed de Arab wurld so benis xD much thad dey felbt dey had do attack yur soil on 9/11. shidd nevr forged dog bles meriga :DDDDdddd

Id wad yu who starded an endles massacore across all ob Abfganistan in redaliaton againsd a small benis xDDDD group thad livd dere.

Id wad yu who invabed Irag unbroboked, destroyd it's inbrasdructure, massagred it's peepl, and lebt it in shables in yur wage. xDDDDdddd

Id wad yu who coberdly ignided cibil warz in Libya and Suyria shiddd begaus id suided yur geobolitigal interest fugg :DDDDD, only do led da bloodbafs o fug xDD stagnade when yur goalz failededd xDDD.

Id wad yu who nodd only causd ISIS to egsist, bud allowd them do grow like a cancer xD thred gabe me cancer lol xDDDDD unchegged.

Id wad yu who debstroyed da libes of millionds fug :DDDDddd of Arab an force dem to leeve deir hobeland. xDDdd benis

Yu are da gause of all ob dis. Still yu go ahead an blambe us fur all dese tragig o fug :DD incidenbts. I'm not eazily triggeredd o fug triggerd lol like justic warior xD but shid like dis make me real mad.

AYOO HOL UP
you sayin muslims did invade foreign land, force their culture, language and religion over the conquered people, leading to hundreds of languages dying, massive population displacement, complete subjugation of the ones who remained and did not accept to submit?
Don't be silly Johnny, only white people do that. When muslims do it, it causes the golden era of islam :^)

It's always someone else fault for your shit, that is why your people are doing so well and why you are so loved across the world ( West, India, Thailand, Myamar, Philippine, China)

Leftists loves you because you are also a bunch of crybabies.

we will destroy your water and power supply , FSB will send you in a medical torture hell where you can see how we torture your wife and your mother

you worship a child rapist

FUCK ISLAM!

You are right OP. Pls be merciful to us and lead us in holiness.

Just you wait, the holy land will be retaken once again to it's rightful owners you god damned scum bag, we are defenders of the faith and you will no longer defile the legacy of our lord, DEUS VULT!

It was you who purged the Zoroastrians.

You reap what you sow.

Do you retards honestly believe my shitpost?

For fucks sake, I am from Estonia and our migrants from the refugee quota run away less than a month, we have no muslims here.

Only pure Estonians that speak Russian.

MUHAMMAD LOVE THAT BLACK DICK

We don't need to do shit, these animals already kill each other everyday (Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Sudan etc...) we just have to isolate us from them and then keep making profit over their apish nature, selling them all the technologies they are not able to produce.

hey look there's a bunch of oil under these sand people who aren't doing anything with it.

please rate my cool OC

>pure Estonians
>that speak Russian

MUSLIMS LIKE THEM YOUNG

100% Wrong and the Sira proves It. fuck islam AND fuck you. Muslims caused all of this since the last 1400 years

why did you cut off that womans hand?

Islam is Satanism.
It is a sickness which will be cured by God soon enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=5GD4hEk3VYo

youtube.com/watch?v=TLoUq8vybzY

youtube.com/watch?v=fopLhXVRxSA

Should be "it's just his culture!"

yeah, what we really should have done was just glass the entire place.

Cringe

DUDE WAS A CLOSETED FAG

It's not the Muslims or the whites. Both sides are reacting how any race or people would under these circumstances.

It's (((them))) that keep this fighting each other and playing both sides to their advantage.

>Muslim here

Even Estonia? Is there no place on earth that hasn't been tainted by your disgusting "religion"?

that is complete bullshit. people are islamophobic because moslems are at war with non-believers, the Dar al-harb. we are on to you, fucker. your holy book is a hate instruction manual. you don't kill because you are oppressed. you kill because your pedophile, sex addicted, warlord prophet commands it. go fuck yourself.

Pol is pro muslim as fuck, you are baiting in the wrong board.
Saged.

WE WOULDN'T BE IN THIS MESS IF YOU KNEW YOUR PLACE UNDER IMPERIAL RULE AND DIDN'T BELIEVE IN AN EVIL IDEOLOGY THAT DEMANDS EVENTS UNPARALLELED IN THEIR EVIL.

You know what's easiest to trigger than a Mudslime?

An American.

This. Allah is Satan.

He's kinda right. Facts and research check out. Clearly OP is larping as a mudslime then

wullahi you're ded kufar

sinusugused värdjad tuleks maha lasta

(you)

For the effort.

stfu kufar

We were just trying to help you guys get laid by bombing you. Don't you get 72 virgins in the afterlife?

>It was you
>It was you
>It was you
>the blame game

Jesus performed Miracles in the Bible. Mohammed had his 6 year old wife clean cum off his clothes. Your religion is fucked up all I'm saying.

>Estonia
this sound like bait, but still

It was you who joined Germans in ww1 and lost it. That's where your fall began. And you got punished for it, so stop chimping up.

Can't argue with that, but then again why should we give a shit who started what when islam is clearly an inferior culture.

Do I care that I incited the bugs in my house by building a home on their land?

>Jesus performed Miracles in the Bible. Mohammed had his 6 year old wife clean cum off his clothes. Your religion is fucked up all I'm saying.

Well if I had to pick the most realistic of these two stories...

You wanna know why muslims don't eat pigs?

Cannibalism is just not right.

Yeah islam sure has a religion of peace. They have a lot of peace between each other.
Some dumb muslim pig goes TNT and explodes himself and weeks later they say muslims have a peaceful religion. Ever seen a pig fly in real life? Bet that muslim got an archievement for bombing himself into the air

It was I that shit on your Quran.

Get the fuck out of Europe and go back to your shitty desert faggot.

>Islamophobic

When people like you say it to people like me, it makes us proud.

history repeats itself. Coming to an Estonia near you

FUCK OFF SHILL

/thread

PS.

THIS IS THE 3rd THREAD WITH A NEW PICTURE BUT SAME CONTENT

"Through Emerald Eyes I See 1776 "

You raise a great point, we should have finished what we started

>this still gets (you)s

Pics or it didn't happen Jeroen.

>everyone is responsible for my actions but myself!!
SJW logic. yawn.

what a coincidence , an estonian ' muslim'. These baits are so crafty

I'm sure that hand sign is some sort of satanic mudra, ahmed.
>islam is peace
Satan is the father of lies

And it's us that'll send every one of you pieces of shit straight to hell.

Islam must be banned from the West. All Muslims must be slaughtered. Their desert must be purged. Every Quran and symbol of their history must be burned and destroyed. Future generations will never know the goat fucking, suicide bombing desert barbarians. Slit the throats of Muslim of people. Kill Muslim people when you can get away with it. Kill their children and piss on their Quran. Kill as many Muslim people as you can before you die.

>all these newfags who fell for this mammoth's shit old pasta

Persecution of Christians from the time they reached holy ground to the present day. Ethnic-religious cleaning with other minorities. Violation, 9-year-old girls, technological and cultural backwardness with stoning. Stay in the desert please and catch goats.

Does this make you really mad?

>The West created this mess.
>It was you who divided up the land.

It was England, France and USA.

Not "the West".

YOU LOVE SATAN.

LARPy bait.
Try harder.

Is that a severed hand holding a detonator?

Are you not entertained?

>Muslim here
Drown in pigshit you subhuman slime.

Their definition of "peace" is different from the world's definition of peace.
Their definition of "innocent" is different from the world's definition of innocent.
Their definition of a "woman" is different from the world's definition of a goat.

fuck off dune coon islam is a diease and you know it

Yes, and Germany was in collapse before their phase, too. You guys are still assholes.

Um sweetie... I think you will find all of those things were the Jews, okay?

>it was you
hey, we've been trying to reign in the CIA for decades, and we still can't get a handle on them.

Can we start a campaign to draw pics of Muhammad in copies of the Quran. According to their phony cult pictures of him are against the rules and they can't destroy the Quran so they can't do anything without breaking a rule.

NO IT WAS ALL THE JOOOOOOS !!!

Fuck off.
Two things, im gonna kill your brethrens here. Expecting some fucking happenings towards muslims. You just burned a city. Schools, hospital etc. When? JUST HOURS AGO
latimes.com/world/asia/la-fg-philippines-martial-law-20170523-story.html

Second, fucking WESTERND MEDIA. Local media here already named that it was an ISIS attack but you jewdick- sucking cucks insist on your headlined it was just a (((militant))) attack. Funny right? Cos Duterte is in Moscow and was about to meet Putin and now got cancelled. Makes you really think:

theguardian.com/world/2017/may/23/philippine-president-rodrigo-duterte-moscow-meet-favourite-hero-vladimir-putin

Anyways, long story short, you killed some of mine, I'll kill more of yours.

Always archive known clickbait sources. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in link to hooktube.com

archive.is/qFerO

Go fuck yourself

I honestly thought that was a severed hand and that the message was sarcasm.

>It was you
And where the fuck were you when all this happened? Fucking your goat sister?

>the problem is the west
Muslims confirmed best goys

Has that hand been cut off?

We are only inviting you on to our killing fields so we don't have to travel.

>Estonia
Ew noooo get out of there that's the only white place left fuck off

Yet your religion is hated the most. Fuck off you filthy goat fucker.

Nice justifications...however.

Why do you people never go beyond your pretexts?

You simply act as pawns to the same forces.

You ARE to blame for this and much more.
Incapable of coming to the talking table because your followers are dumbed down.
You recruit in prisons for you dumb thugs ffs.

Islam is already degenerate, hence why they saw your people are useful tools.