Finishing the DNC: GENERAL!

Can we just work together to finish the DNC for good?

> Seth Rich
> Pizza/Pedogate
> Circle of Death
> Rigging Bernies election
> Spirit Cooking

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2016/08/clinton-death-list-33-most-intriguing-cases/
youtube.com/watch?v=oDiili2Gs-0
foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/23/statement-on-coverage-seth-rich-murder-investigation.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

wnd.com/2016/08/clinton-death-list-33-most-intriguing-cases/

Google's in on Seth's murder.

bump

yes, all in favor of joining this campaign say AYE

AYE

anyone else?

>> Circle of Death
whats this?

I still want that user to come back and talk to me...

With his info I could topple the dnc

wtf?

i am sorry and it might be ignorant, but i have hard time believing that this guy is actually doing something out of his ideals. to be honest i just think is he either

a. trying to delay us by letting us wait on information, thus making us more passive

b. trying to make a big fool out of the whole DNC killed Seth Rich situation so normies wont take this seriously anymore.

c. he is just seeking attention for his website

im sorry for saying this but i have a hard time believing that this guy is legit. the so called 'evidence' he was about to deliver was super vague, and it just made me feel bad for the people on the board whom worked hard to find actual proof. it feels he is making a fool out of all of us. i mean just look at this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=oDiili2Gs-0

would he really do this just because he wants ´justice´? or does he have a hidden agenda? do you guys think he is legit? any background check, ties with dnc etc? do not get your hopes up boys, if you do and he won't deliver it will disappoint you and you will collapse.

/POL ARE THE ONLY ONES WE CAN TRUST IN THIS ONE. ITS SOMETHING WE HAVE TO DO BY OURSELVES. DO NOT TRUST OTHER FAMOUS PEOPLE FROM THE OUTSIDE LIKE THIS OTHER THAN ASSANGE.

HE GOT ´LEGALLY´ LOCKED UP FOR 7 YEARS, THATS DEDICATION. THIS FAT GUY IS LIVING CHILL WITH A YACHT SPEEDBOAT MANSION AND ALL THAT SHIT. IF HE HAS A ´HACKER´ HAD REAL IDEALS HE WOULD HAVE BEEN IN ASSANGES SAME POSITION.

i can totally see him being bribed by some officials to make a fool out of us.
i mean look at it its perfect.
>the guy fetishizes money,
what would he really get out of this situation?
i know he hates america for what they done to him and all, but it doesn't seem like such a strong person to me that he would take a bullet for his ideals.

any changes in his behaviour the last couple weeks? updates on his accounts? deletion of certain tweets? anyhting?
i know we can ignore the man, but we should make sure that he is not immediately becomes a representative of the whole theory.
if he will get that position he is going to be able to bring down all the trust in this matter
keep in your mind that this is fighting for the masses
our arguments need to be better than the arguments the people hear from their 'good old trusted' government
convincing normies is going to be very hard if this guy gets in the driverseat and crashes us all.

masses will just laugh at us and put us aside as loonies.

that is and will forever be dnc's tactic.

Aye!

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/23/statement-on-coverage-seth-rich-murder-investigation.html

fox news retracted their story

#fakenews

like they didn't plan that lmao

thread about trustworthy of fatty

someone post that scalia assassination craigslist ad