Do schools in your country teach about patriotism?

Do schools in your country teach about patriotism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YUYCBfmIcHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no, just cultural marxism at it's finest
pic related is in portuguese but you can get the gist of it

What is PT?

institutionalized robbery agency

of course
we learn that it's bad and always leads to totalitarianism

yeah, we had a song in elementary school called "red, white, and blue." It goes thus:

red, white, and blue
I love you
Your flag, my flag
red, white, and blue

>song about flag
>not about nation

Look at these leggy lovelies. Lawdy!

Yeah we didn't have a song about the nation. Although I'm sure we did patriotic stuff in school I just don't remember. Only the song sticks out to me 20 years later

All I see is legs and a skirt.

and the pledge of allegiance

Jesus fucking christ the legs man. That second qt left to right with neverendings legs. I'd kill for a ~1.85+ woman, at least it wouldn't seem like I'm fucking a dwarf anymore.

Polish girls are hawt.

this years school theme is "50 years to the liberation of Jerusalem"

Is learning Polish difficult?

Czy to jest, kurwa, żart? Tak teraz wyglądają bale maturalne?

You're not welcome, stay home with your niggers as you love them so much.
Kek, I understood that. Answer the question OP.

>those two sloots

HNNGGGG

no nigger! you stay in the bed you have made!

those legs, homie.

I did not and we did not make any bed sir, the jews forced this shit on us.

What the fuck is that?

I hope she just forgot her pants/skirt/underwear and everyone tries to be nice and pretend it didn't happen.

Yes, from kindergarten up to the last year of highschool.
By 4th grade I was fucking sick of it.

Listen up jamal. In poland if ONE shitskin attacks a polish person. You get 150,000 Pissed of polish people in the streets.
ONE muslim weesled his way into poland and killed a polish person ONE FUCKING ONE
and not even 24 hours later 150,000 polish people chimped out in the streets.
Polands politians are terrofied of the polish people. thats why they do what the people want them to do.
In america you niggers love it when your country goes to shit and you sit back and do nothing. Absolutely nothing it amazes me. Im here on a business trip in Boston and im shocked at how much of a dump this city is and how you plebs are okay with it.

is this Ukraine or Poolan?

if Poo, things went too far, or not far enough, depending on your liking

we sang shit like yankee doodle and johnny comes marching home all the time when we were little. and my land is your land and take me home, country road

I think I got lucky, my second grade teacher was an old lady close-ish to retirement. She made damn sure the class knew who Bill Clinton and Al Gore were. I remember her always making a big deal about our "civic duty" i.e. "it is your civic duty to vote, be informed, know your rights etc..."

I only really thought about it until I recently moved back in the area and when I went to vote, she was one of the old ladies working the poll. She instantly recognized me after all the years and i was glad to see she was doing well. It made sense that she would work the polls as an old lady because she taught us kids a *lot* about our country and government, and was quite successful considering we were only 2nd graders, imo. It has stuck with me since then and I will be forever grateful to that woman.

Right you are just telling me the various reasons that the nation is insolvent and I need to bail now before it is too late.

yup, it is

y

I can guarantee you that we have much more of this plus even more catholicism

Poland, he just took this photo in a great moment

but she has really nice ass, can't deny that

> implying those leggy qt's won't suck any dick just to get out of there
great irony here, Bartek

your qts will suck chechen cock just to run from drunken Ivans

lol

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

#1: Wife. #2 furious sex. #3 and 4 as stand-ins whenever #2 is afk

Actually no, they don't. Don't get too butthurt thou

fuken saved

Patriotism is for insecure, non-contributing losers who need to feel part of something larger than themselves. You have no choice of your birth nation, so shut the fuck up and do something with your life

He he he, zrobiłem to parę dni temu dla jaj

on my new tshirt it goes

hell yeah in school the story of america is basically the most badass thing

>Do schools in your country teach about patriotism?

If you stay away from the white ivory towers in college you should be fine, but all the other classes, like liberal arts, political science, african american studies teach how not to be
a patriot, actually they teach how to hate and are big with identity politics which is a cancer on society. The sad thing is they have all the power in colleges, there is like 50 art classes and like 7 engineering classes, I took numerical control and blueprint reading there. The engineering dept head quit because they wanted a Robotics class, but the school decided to implement even more art classes and the professors were sad cause they had the perfect guy for the job. So to answer your question, no they don't teach patriotism, they just ruin the future.

Fajne dupy, szarpalbym jak reksio szynke

Yeah, that's why Nationalism is much better is needed for any functioning society that wants stay relevant .

this

They do here. They say patriotism is very bad for Germany and is dissallowed. the EU is everything, it is life, it is good.

No, because it makea uncle sam angry

That's a very black and white view of the world with no basis in reality beyond the basement. I swear poltards are as stupid as the worst liberals on reddit

No, schools have been subverted to specifically promote collectivism/marxism.

Learn about how they were subverted
youtube.com/watch?v=YUYCBfmIcHM

yes, but since there is no definition of what being American actually is, it's a fruitless endeavour.

> non-contributing losers who need to feel part of something larger than themselves
This nigga serious? The patriots are the ones that got to fly to the moon because of their commitment, to the point of potentially dying a horrble death,to higher values. That is pretty self assured, nor insecure.

I agree with the satirized first point, but not the second. What now?

USA is not your country

Most people stick with just one rat tail but this guy was like "imma fuck my shit up".

>to higher values
the "higher values" of saying "lol other nations suck". something much more useful could have been done with that money.

Not any more.

Now our schools teach little boys that its ok to chop off your dick.

That Islam is the only true religion

White people are evil

The right is evil.

Basically US schools are an indoctrination chamber for the left and (((them)))

>YOU NAZEES ARE AS BAD AS THOSE LEEBEROLS

A blowjob.

They actually do

>Do schools in your country teach about patriotism?
Yes, we learn it is the same nationalism that will always lead to nazi. I wish I was joking or exaggerating, but I am not.

Ok.

Next time some faggot here brags about going on erasmus to Poland Im gonna fucking kill him.

n-netherlands?
a-are you ok?

I am Luxembourgish my kurwa friend. In schools here they actually care about our grand duke and our language and history. We just import portuguese and italians to work shit jobs

Please do, less browns = better

>tfw 5'10 so women in heels tower over me pretty often

it's not fair

i don't even like to go out anymore

i just want to stay inside and walk around in cuban boots so i can feel tall

Fuck,I my school doing that till Obama was elected. Then it just stopped for no apparent reason but several parents almost brought it back later on.

my uni is decorated by 90% Aboriginal artwork and statues and has a giant mural depicting how WHITEY initially came to Canada and took all of their shit.

sounds nationalistic enough, we also recently started importing ukrainians for this kind of work. as their non-country will soon cease to exist it'll be difficult to find them then

No.

And history classes tell you a lot about Romans and Greeks , which is fine. But not really much about the Holy Roman Empire and the Kaiserreich despite being really important part of our history. But a lot about the Dritte Reich and that we were really bad bad people. Also, our teachers are leftist cucks mostly. It made me angry and it made me actually more right-wing because of all that leftist propaganda.

One of my teachers used to call me "Mussolini von der Bahnhofstrasse" kek.

No but they should make the girls dress/look like that

I never got the leftist meme about how public schools "indoctrinate children to be mindlessly patriotic capitalist drones". Public schools' and especially universities' curriculums are absolutely loaded with white-guilt, anti-American shit. I swear we learned about slavery more than any other topic in history. We watched "Glory" with Denzel and Morgan Freeman more times than I can remember in high school. We learned about the Indian massacres, Trail of Tears, McCarthyism, etc.

Any liberal who says schools don't teach about these kinds of topics is just fuckin memeing

Not anymore.

When I was a kid I remember lining up for anthem in the hall every morning