UK being overrun by Muslim Hordes

OK guys now is the time to address Britain's Muslim problem. This is the time where we can make an actual difference with the election coming up and the event that just happened. Please drop red pills about parties candidates and meme materials.

those are literally not muslims, in fact they might stab you for calling them one

Those are Sikhs you dumbass. Mudslimes don't wear turbans.

Only based choice is UKIP, the rest are cucks.

aren't those sikhs, right ?

I know that. Sikh are Muslims is the new bait, but seriously you are in Britain what is your stance on immigration and which party will you be voting for. I have a large following on twitter and actually want to help.

Apart from obvious bait, is that Bill Oddie??

Go fuck yourself leaf. We are not Muslims we remove kebab

alright Molymeme?

Those are Sikhs you fucking leaf nigger

Are you a total retard ? These are decent hard working people and have integrated into western society without any problems. Sikhs hate muslims same as every other sane person in the civilized world.

Listen poo you are an important pawn in our game. To the average white folk you are Muslim. You can be our decoy.

Gonna need you to throw on the old turbin for a false flag though. It's for a good cause are you with me ?

>UK being overrun by Muslim Hordes

(CHECKS FLAG)
(checks country mentioned)
(Laughs in american)
(dips bullets in pigs blood while anthem plays)

>all their politicians are muslim or pro muslim
Non muslims need to fuck up their govt or move to russia

Alright Leaf, I'll bite. Basically the problem with immigrants I see is, if there are too many in the same place, integration simply won't happen. They have no reason too. So the vast majority, newcomers and the ultra-conservative. I say we kick em out. The remainder we'll them stay in small pockets dotted around the nation rather than in big cancer-like clumps. Tory.

OP is a fucking windowlicker. That's not fucking Muslims you wank. They're Sikh bros. Fuck off.

There sheikh not mudslims

OK thanks. Why have you decided on Tory as opposed to UKIP. It seems like their policies are far more Nationalist. Is it just because of the chances of winning in your riding ?

I agree with you but the men in the picture are Sikh. They are one of the only non-Christian religions I respect.
>&b4 poo in loo lover, the poo people are Hindus

KILL YOURSELF

Sick bait.

We don't have a Muslim problem. We have a white problem. We will outbreed you.

> accidrntaly call them muslims because you dont know better
> get stabbed
> what a rich culture, it cant be helped since it was my fault!
Sikh apologists need to get chambered

Why, so you can bumrape my corpse? You need a swift kick in the nuts mate. Grow a fucking brain and try again.

I agree

For you Britbongs, Why are some choosing Tory over UKIP. ? I thought UKIP was more anti-immigration ?

You do the math. Oh, and UKIP doesn't have a purpose anymore. The UK independence party was all about Brexit happening, its happening so it isnt needed anymore.

No, you won't. We will remove you first.

Cucked Leafs will be next.

5 Eye's rewards in aiding Satanyahoo.

He has a word for you,

"...useful, disgusting Idiots. But don't tell tham that."

(((Enjoy)))

Thanks mate, of Liberals and Labour which is worse ?

Still clinging to your glory days?

i cant stand the western world fucking sikh shitheads come onto Sup Forums talk about how they are based. We or at least I think yeah sure you are a nice people that doesnt fucking mean we want you here alright. You might be the nicest person ever I still do not want you in the western country. You can come visit anytime you want but you cannot stay here. I don't care if you were born here take that up with your parents not me. I still do not want you HERE.

We haven't canged and you will be defeated again.

Liberals used to be the ((opposition)) in this country then Labour came and stole their thunder. Now both flounder like fish out of water.

If you only care about being anti-immigration BNP is the way to go. Unironically read their manifesto a couple of weeks ago and it wants to remove kebab for real, not in the #NOTALLMUSLIMS kind of way. A bit too preachy on the Christian values side for my taste though (I live in the U.K.)

Nice memes. You will be Caliphate again.

THE CO OPERATIVE :)

>leaf

I'm tired of attacks in europe being forgotten. Sup Forums should meme gore, shock, graphic shit and post it everywhere, constantly whenever people start forgetting. Piss people off rub salt in wounds.

That will play a part in the election for sure

OK just for Gerrymandering reasons, If you knew there wasn't a chance of gaining a seat for Tories, and wanted to vote strategically maybe to diveide the power of the other 2 parties, who would you vote for ? Like to give Tories most power.

COME DOWN TO THE CO-OP

ENJOY SOME ENRICHING FOOD

You try to make a fucking curry then. Sikhs are bros, full stop. I'd rather have a Sikh next door than a bead rattling Catholic.

Hungarian border. Your daughters will be their second wives.

They're not standing in my area. Neither are UKIP.
The Tory MP was a remained but says he is committed to delivering Brexit. The other parties are remainers AND cucks.

Mummy May I guess.

How? We dont even let you in.

Meme the poor lil fucker at the back plotting revenge!

U A RAZIZT BRUF

I would but I can't find any!
The squashed Swedish girl was gold.

You see I have something called principles. I am going to persistly vote for the same party that my views coincide with. I know my local candidate will lose but I'm Tory all the way.

That you know of.

Leaf go home your drunk. Can't even tell Muslims from Sikhs.

>America had a muslim king before we did
lmao

Stay defeated subhuman. Hungary is strong. We will fight. The west is easy target, but eastern-europe will never let you win.

>fucking leaf
>complains about muslims
>posts sikhs

I can't wait for Trump to meet with Victor and Duterte.

I'm so fucking sick of hearing about how "based" "nice" and "cool" Sikhs are. What a sad state of affairs when we have to be thankful and show fawning gratitude to a race of shitskins just because they don't want to blow us up or rape our children. They can all get the fuck out along with the rest of the non-whites. The multicult experiment has failed, time for them all to fuck off. No exceptions.

This.

We like Trump. Viktor Orbán was the first EU leader who endorsed Trump.
www.breitbart.com/london/2016/07/23/hungary-pm-orban-becomes-first-eu-leader-endorse-trump/

Checked.

Also, I agree. It seems strange that with all of those cameras there were no real iconic photos that could have been used as memes.

They are so important in changing people's perspectives and serving as a reminder. That boy on the beach, The tiananmen square guy in front of the tank, that naked girl from the vietnam war.

This is one of my most memorial brit ones.

what are you muttering about? There is hardly a mass movement going on. Most moved to the west in the 19th century so we would have someone reliable to supervise your subhuman irish ass.

>OK guys now is the time to address England's Muslim problem. This is the time where we can make an actual difference with the election coming up and the event that just happened. Please drop red pills about parties candidates and meme materials.

Fixed your post for you.

t. Northern Scot

I know. I'm hoping he will form an strong bond with eastern Europe since the west needs a good spanking

Eternal Anglo BTFO. It's a good thing.

This one too. Guys please post Iconic britain terror photos.