Uhhh... guys?

Uhhh... guys?

youtu.be/z6f7j1E61sM

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/us-attack-on-north-korea-is-imminent-george-friedman-says-2017-5
nytimes.com/2017/05/23/world/asia/congress-trump-kim-north-korea-nuclear-direct-talks.html
archive.is/uIR5Q
english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2017/05/23/0200000000AEN20170523012551315.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice pic you fucking retard

>A fucking leaf

Old Bread is about to die just trying to keep the conversation going ITS HAPPENING

What's happening? Can't read shit, dumbass

What's happening?

a leaf saved a thumbnail

it's a tweet from an account called InsideNK saying war is imminent. someone got a massive get predicting war in the same thread.
some were saying an user mentioned a major happening today at 5pm est. skyking retards are manning their battlestations.

Did you leave this .jpg in your pants pocket before the wash?

Is this better fags

i enchanced it

businessinsider.com/us-attack-on-north-korea-is-imminent-george-friedman-says-2017-5

nytimes.com/2017/05/23/world/asia/congress-trump-kim-north-korea-nuclear-direct-talks.html

Both have softpaywalls

Always archive known clickbait sources. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in link to hooktube.com

archive.is/uIR5Q

blease dont be real i wanna go to college not die killing norks

you fuckin pussy

thats wristlet pussy to you

Imagine how you'll be able to tell your kids how you were just minding your own business when Uncle Sam asked you to be a hero, though. Alternately you might get captured and experimented on. Either way you get to be part of the show.

Really though this is just a misinterpretation of the mild exchange that happened this morning. Not happening today.

is George Foreman attacking North Korea ?

Jesus Christ.

I looked at the profile history, it basically just regurgitates everything related to north korea with almost no discretion in what has merit, even when it's just hawking some guy's book.

So you would rather be idle and let your children possibly be nuked by NK? Nobody has another plan to alleviate this threat.

I was saying Jesus Christ at OP's incompetence.

>Meanwhile on mini Sup Forums

north korea might have like 3 nukes that can hit us even then

DPRK did launch a fucking drone capable of carrying VX over the DMZ into the South today.

That's fucking ballsy.

Source as in curios to read more.

english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2017/05/23/0200000000AEN20170523012551315.html

They were unprepared and tried to shoot it down with their rifles. LOL.

how is that not considered an Invasion?

>imagining a bunch of Sorks squinting into the sky is highly entertaining.

ROKS Cheonan was sunk and they did nothing.

I forgot they technically are still at war, including us so. Guess it takes more dick waving than that.

5:00 happened. literally nothing.