Military state now happening

military state now happening.

military replacing police at many locations.

Fake

It's khaki time

May is such low energy. She's like a boring school principle

>Raises terror threat level
to what, it was at all high since early this year.
raising it over 9000 ?

she's a knife-faced spyhag

It was at severe, but now it's critical. Highest level, meaning an attack may be imminent

We police state now.

Attack is imminent, I repeat I M M I N E N T.

Theresa May appeared weak this week with her manifesto u-turn and uninspired Andrew Neil interview. Today, though, she is strong. She is likeable. She appears a symbol of protection amidst times of fear. No, this wasn't a false flag or anything silly like that, simply proof that we need a leader like her rather than someone like Jeremy Corbyn.

mass deportations soon

Man thats so true, shes like stodgy old head teacher and treats the uk like a school of 14 year old kids.

You look to a woman for protection from bad men?

Ha!

>UK raises terror threat level
a few hours too late.

>She appears a symbol of protection
just had a terror attack on her watch

FUCK!
She's putting army in the streets!!!!

well its a bit fucking late now isnt it

That's not what it means, it means extra resources are made available to police and the armed forces are being deployed.

Someone got 6 stars

Noice

>military state now happening.

20 soldiers in high viz jackets guarding a police cordon

Holy fuck it's martial law!

fucking lel

Not if there's more to come. They clearly have something suggesting he wasn't working alone.

kek

This is what it's all about lads. Keep everyone living in fear. This is the future for white people across the world. Take a good look.

how the mighty have fallen

what it means is they dont believe the manchester attack was a loner and that other ones are in progress from the same network

>They're coming for the guns

Holy shit the tin foil hats were right, police state incoming. London is going to look like Paris by the end of the week, armed soldiers everywhere. Any reservists from UK posting here?

Spot on

Sounds like you're writing for the Torygraph

Is it happening?

>No Alex, they're coming for our cutlery

>tfw 60% white
>tfw terror threat level is reasonably comfy

This is the second attack already this year in UK, and the sommer hasnt even started.

Given that Ramadan is this weekend, yeah, there may be another push to fuck things up before the fast of Atonement.

Sounds like a good time for the Brits to round them up and make them atone properly, but they won't. Each day I have more and more difficulty being sympathetic to them. Perhaps it is time to revive the methodology of Edward I if they want to get out of their mess.

she flat out said military will be replacing police at event locations.

hope your business doesn't depend on events.

Good. The cops are mostly working for muslim crime lords anyway.
Shoot them while they are at it.
It's not like they have guns.

>terror level is now spooky dookie

Does that mean they're going to start closing down the border and vetting current immigrants?

No?

Is it more like,
They're going to spend millions of dollars so that a bunch of guards can sit around and diddle each other?

They will also be passing more surveillance Bills.

Uh

What did he mean by this

Kek good thing you guys are entitled to have the appropriate forms of self defence like wooden spoons and butter knives or things could get real tyrannical real quick.

WHAT
I CAN'T CUT MY TENDIES?

holy shit tthose digits

EU ARMY INCOMING
BREXIT (((DELAYED INDEFINITELY)))

Is that really a problem. We had Maggie take back the Falklands. Woman can be strong as leaders just as men, you'd be a woman hating virgin to think other wise

>ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE! MUSLIMS ARE OUR FRIENDS! THOSE WHO SAY OTHERWISE ARE RACIST BIGOTS!
>...but we're going to have armed soldiers patrolling our streets, just in case.

So this is how liberalism dies

Meanwhile Corbyn would be like hiring a university lecturer as a supply teacher. Could be awesome, might go wrong. Worth a try though.

terrorists are pussies/retarded/paid off to do minor shit
seems like they gave up after 9/11 cause they'd never top it

>take back the falklands
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>TAKE BACK THE FALKLANDS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Reserve Officer here, just got told to prep our gear because they're getting everyone to head up to London. It's bad my CO says.

women with big doggos is a recipe for disaster

they treat them like oversized chihuahuas and when they attack they're not even strong enough to pull them back

So, when do we start deporting the arabs?

Oh right, NEVER

BECAUSE THIS ARBITRARY ASSESSMENT OF THREAT LEVEL MEANS FUCK ALL

She couldn't protect herself from pissing her knickers without Tena-lady. She's constantly winging it. Not qualified. She's just a random conservative boomer woman.

I don't understand.

Maybe someone could explain.

Wasn't he entitled to his own opinion of blowing those people up?

Doesn't fucking matter until they detain, deport, or decapitate all muslims and muslim supporters
Or any combination thereof, but it has to be ALL of them

Would Tories even abandon her if she deported mudshits?

999 confirms L.A.R.P thread activated

Theresa May is nice, I bet she's a comfy grandma.

You prefer a batshit crazy hag like Thatcher?

Friend of mine described her as a headmistress that had fun once in the 1960s and decided she didn't like it.

Pull out those swag as fuck handlebar mustache's and those enfield no. 2

Maybe they're doing this to show their tolerance of their soldiers being beheaded in the street more

>Ramadan
Isn't Ramadan a national holiday in the UK?

Also women tend to overcompesate when it comes to looking or acting tough. Don't know if that's a good thing though.

better bin those illegal opinions, the threat of islamophobia is more imminent than ever

Thatcher was like Churchill
Fan-fucking-tastic during a crisis, absolutely shit at running the country

Like you had any freedoms before.
>Call out Ahmed for raping your daughter
>5 years in prison

I hope to see some army lads bash some doors down

That's quite smart for a schoolboy.

Do you work for the Daily Mail, you little cunt?

>as a supply teacher
For a class full of pakis. What could go wrong?

You've been police state.
You created police state.
You made us police state.
You tried to make US a police state but lost control.
Now you loose control but to an outsider force while the real brits are punished.

Real British natives have got to fight back but they are too afraid of the police state and the Muslim occupation.

Wouldnt this hurt the feelings of those peace loving Muslims who wanted to share their culture?

Not even close...
British are so godamn brainwashed that they'll be convinced they're the agressors as their heads are being cut off...
That fucking mud that killed Lee Rigby in the street, on camera, confessing his undying love for Allah, what happened to him?

Yeah, serving Army reserve here. Just got told I'm being sent down with my lads to Birmingham, its big.

Given what I've seen in the UK over the last few years, it probably is now. LOL

Oh they will be, it's happening.
>"EY LUV, THATS LIL ISLAMOPHOBIC INNIT? OW ABOUT A SPELL BEHIND BARS"

Labour's going to do well at the general election.

so does this mean england will ban nails?

>principle
"PrinciPAL" the principal is your PAL

So they finally set you free from your basement?

We'll be banning offensive tweets first

Can't let the pakis get offended by the truth now

Britain is in a state of civil war but doesn't realise it.
The police wage war on the British people but refuse to engage the Muslims.
The Muslims wage war on the British people and the police.
The British people wage war on themselves when an individual attempts to point out that either of the other sides are the enemy.

No weapons to defend yourself let alone attack the enemy.

DarrenB is who her message was intended for

2nd Battalion Coldstream Guard based in Aldershot here.

We were just told to get our kit ready to go and report for a briefing.

#manchesterarena False-Flag.

It's a badteeth edition of the boston marathon bombing and the hunt for the older brother.

Any US shitlord even remember this?

European politics in a nutshell
>Hurr durr Erdogan abuses threat levels to take over
Meanwhile weekly terrorist attacks threaten the Turkish populace
>Hurr durr one bombing, oh fudge gotta up that threat level all the way up to 88

Until they create concentration camps for Muslims and the like and commence the ovens. Nothing will really happen

Such a Religion of Peaceā„¢ that the West has had to invest trillions in military & security infrastructure to survive its presence.

>Real British natives have got to fight back
With what lad? No guns.

So what? France has been in a state of emergency for over a year now and nothing has changed. You faggots LARP too much.

FUCK LADS. THEY'RE GOING DOOR TO DOOR, THEY JUST PULLED OUT MY NEIGHBOUR AND SHOT HIM IN THE STREET COS HE HADN'T RENEWED HIS SPOON LICENSE.

keep us updated.

>squaddies with guns manning checkpoints

Fuck that. I'm staying indoors!

fists if nothing else

fucking pussy

I'll bet the bomber was an Arsenal or Liverpool fan

Brexit election results now null and void?

>tfw the lobsterbacks are going to have to house the troops in theur homes

HOW DOES IT FEEL.

checked

This whole operation is to round up Britons who were using "hate speech" toward "Asians" on Twitter since last night.