>Nigs get caught selling heroin and coke
> other niggers get outraged
>Niggers even try blaming the police DEY PLANT IT DERE
> HOW CUM YU AINT BE GETTIN DA MURDERERS
>mfw nigs don't realize hard drugs kill people
>mfw no face

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/us/2013/09/12/ga-teen-convicted-killing-baby-in-stroller-sentenced-to-life-in-prison-without.amp.html
m.youtube.com/channel/UCO5lqTkyZVzp77YkB3O8QPw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ive been here for almost a month now and how do you people do it always being racist islamophobic and hating women is it satire or are you literally this ignorant and jaded/
snopes.com/politics/crime/newsom.asp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nigger hate in general is welcome.

frig n-words

Keep em coming!

They never solve the murders because you stupid niggers never "snitch" on one another.

Another dumb nig I found on my timeline.

Reminds me of Sup Forums when some white guy kills a nignog

>he dindu nuffin

On the plus side, I've never been caught for trafficking either of those. Blame the niggers for chimping out and distracting the police, I guess ;)

t. ab

Btw the nigs the women asked that harmless question to were actually football players.
MAYNE WE WE GOT BE LABEL AZ BBALL PLAYAZ

proof that niggers never think ahead of the crimes they commit

Statistics wise odds are the white guy was defending himself.

Brittanee Drexel, 17, kidnapped, rapped, tortured, murdered, and fed to Alligators by a feral pack of Niggers.

Apparently her story wasn't very Newsworthy.

Oh come on you have better bait than that friendo.

last of my dump

What in the fuck I have never seen this one. I wouldn't think nigs are smart enough to think of such a great disposal method though.

Anyone have the pictures where all the minorities are classifed as "white" by the police?

Thanks for posting leaf, saved

>What in the fuck I have never seen this one. I wouldn't think nigs are smart enough to think of such a great disposal method though.

Yeah, most of these stories are barely reported, rarely if ever make National News, then immediately dumped down the memory hole.

It's almost as if "our" "White Supremacy" Media, is trying to cover-up the Negroid Biological Weapons of Mass destruction, from the White public.

Drug dealers are easy to catch, there crime goes on for months, they usually have large amounts of unexplainable wealth and new purchases, and when they get picked up there's tons of evidence on hand in the form of there product.

To find a murder they have to figure out which of several hundred thousand teenage black boys wearing the same stupid baggy pants and backwards baseball cap outfit had motive to kill poor Pookie. This is made harder by the fact that they often have ridiculous motives that make it nearly impossible to tie together, "dat fool was wearin da wrong colors on ma street" "He be flauntin them new wheels of is" "He looked at me funny" "I was bored"

Also, black on black murder is a public service, why would we want to stop that?

this is what happens when you help a nigger out

I had no fucking idea just how bad black on white violence is. This happens on a daily basis and leftists still insist that it's white people that are the real problem.

where did the counter kike run? how bout helping the woman?

>8 day old baby

Just an average day for the Walking Dead Negros.

But I don't want them to catch me for the murder, I want some other motherfucker to do time for it

In my town a couple years ago, some bogs shot a baby in the face while the mother was strolling her down the road. I'll find an article.

Fucking hell. These things shouldn't even be classified as human. I'm not even kidding.

google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/us/2013/09/12/ga-teen-convicted-killing-baby-in-stroller-sentenced-to-life-in-prison-without.amp.html
Here it is

Niggers just like to hear themselves talk, kind of like how teenage girls do.

And the Firefighter was there to help him.

He...was...there...to help.

>his name is Breonski

I really wish (((Hollywood))) would put out another stupid Reality TV ghetto garbage show but this time make it seem cool and thug like to go live in Africa. Every time they (falsely) "threaten" to go back, when everyone agrees to it they get all insecure, trigged and start babbling.

I remember that, the murderer's whole family turned out to make false alibis, dispose of the murder weapon, even tried to claim the baby's mother hired him to kill the baby for insurance money.

OP are you retarded the nigs are talking about Seth Rich this is exactly what we want

Yeah, they claimed they dindu nuffin. We have an unusually high murder rate here compared to the state. That has nothing to do with the population being 61% black though. Dats raycis

at least he lasted 8 days..

i just....
just literally cant understand this....
this...place
how??
ive been here for almost a month now and how do you people do it?
always being racist, anti-semitic, islamophobic, and hating women
is it satire?
or are you "people" literally this ignorant and jaded....
unbelievable....

That's just the Marxist brainwashing still infesting your thoughts.

Stick with Sup Forums, and it will be purged.

Wow this is beyond fucked up. Did she burn him after killing him or straight up burn him to death?

Horrible bait.

I don't really want to know, but I think she burnt the poor kid alive.

Blacks seem to have a fondness for burning people. I don't know what it is.

around blacks, never relax

nigger science dindu

>Steals one loaf of bread
> OOGA BOOGA BURN HIM

Typical nigger logic. It all makes sense in the end knowing where they come from.

Check the FBI stats on violent crime by race, inform yourself on the bell curve and check Colin Flaherty's youtube channel. Now, get yourself a gun, move away from blacks and never relax around them. I'm not even racist, I just understand the concept of probability.

Take care

m.youtube.com/channel/UCO5lqTkyZVzp77YkB3O8QPw

This one always fucking gets me

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ive been here for almost a month now and how do you people do it always being racist islamophobic and hating women is it satire or are you literally this ignorant and jaded/

snopes.com/politics/crime/newsom.asp

I am shocked a site like snopes would actually give you the truth but this is so bad. There needs to be black sites where they can dispose of these people in equal ways. I would love to hear these monkeys beg for them to stop. 4 days of torture for the girl not to mention making her watch what they did to the bf before they got to her. People like this are the reason I don't feel safe without my glock.

That's what the murdered girls father said.

He said all of his friends, and family, are now armed because of what happened to his daughter. He also said he has an unnatural hatred burning inside of him now.

It's totally understandable.

Ya you guys, stop making all this up.

>rapped
I agree, rapping should be a crime.

Blacks are the best dancers! White people be taking all der dance moves and culture and sheeeeeit

>2/3

>3/3

omg iknorite?!

Yo electricity be rassis n shit