You fucked up

This would have been your best president since Reagan. He was young, ambitious and ready to act. Of course he had to say some things during the debate to be taken seriously, but had he reached the White House, he would have fixed the country in 8 years instead of choking on Jew cock every day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=730KfKhsKsE
youtu.be/BP1z0MiAvx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was down with Rubio. He seemed like the sensible young conservative option. He made a joke about Trump's microcock too. So there's that.

He should've laid off whatever amphetamines he was taking, and he made himself look like a little bitch during the cabinet confirmation hearings.

Fuck this spic, he would've opened the flood gates for more shitskins

>Of course he had to say some things during the debate to be taken seriously
exactly the excuse I bought for Trump, and exactly the excuse that Trumpfkins are somehow still trying to use.

>young
Inexperienced
>ambitious
To suck Hispanic cock to get their vote
>ready to act
As another politician who is all talk, no action. Rubio rarely showed up to vote in Congress. Fuck him.

shit bait catches bottom feeders, faggot.

Is he the last hope America has?

Leave it to the eurofags to tell us about our government. How's that housing crisis, germany?

sage

IT'S RUBIOOOO!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=730KfKhsKsE

>Fuck this spic, he would've opened the flood gates for more shitskins

He's an open borders mother fucker.

unironically, maybe

>hates fags, and sexual deviancy in general
>hates shitskins
>in a traditional marriage, with three kids all successful including a son in the military

he's the last vestige we have of a greater time

Let's dispel this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing.

Regan was an actor for the Jew World Order.

Fuck this gay spic

Fuck baby boomers!

If I wanted to vote for a manlet I would have supported Rand.

Reagan made 600 gorillion Spics legal citizens. Fuck that faggot.

>best president since reagan
Reagan was a neo con kike cock sucker, and set up amnesty and a permablue california / NM / future TX, giving illegals citizenship

Yeah Reagan was fucking terrible.

Let's dispel this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing.

Instead, we ended up with this bad motherfucker

Rubio is just the young charismatic version of Jeb, he's the conservative Obama.

pls

>Rubio
>Best President

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Lefty/pol trying some disinformation. Fuck off back to Salon, faggot.

Trump's ex wife said he had a nine inch cock in her book after they divorced.

I liked him & saw him as the next POTUS when he first put his hat in the ring but hated him once Trump had to trounce him. HRC and her DNC minions were scared shitless of him. Imagine a smooth skin, handsome, bi-lingual Cuban on a debate stage with the decrepit old lady. They were terrified of that optic even before it was clear how frail she is. I believe HRC would have lost by a much larger margin against Liddle Marco as a Yuge percentage of her votes were cast by people who hated/feared Trump more than they wanted to vote for her. A lot of those voters would have stayed home. As long as he woulda appointed conservatives to the SCOTUS I'd have loved to see him win if Trump hadn't ran. Trump's been a gift to her legacy as history will insist she didn't really lose because of Russia no matter how badly it gets disproven. The midterms already look scary because of how energized their base is. If a boring, largely scandal-less Rep were president, the Reps woulda easily had 60 Senate seats in Jan. 2019 and taken the largest House majority in history. You would have seen Dems from even the bluest states shifting center right in their 2018 campaigns by next year.

He didn't seem bad, he needed to be more personable to win. I liked him when he was roasting Trump back, but then he immediately apologized.

Nowhere near as conservative as we remember. Reagan was an actor and played a great role. The 80s was the last decade that resembled the America that once was and he is the face associated with it. That feeling is what we miss.

I actually voted for Lubio in the primaries, so your frozen field ass can kiss my warm Sunshine State ass.

>Trump's ex wife said he had a nine inch cock in her book after they divorced.
Trump should have said so that night. He'd have won even more of the women & gay vote.

he's a neocon and a stuttering idiot lil marco is a mess
>muh talking points

This faggot wanted 27 more million spics in the US, in addition to making the 27 million we have citizens. Jubio is a faggot who should be hung in front of the White House on the day of the rope along with all the rest of the RINO faggots.

Our only hope is with [pic related]

>energized base
Is a meme. Black voter turnout is way down and will continue to go down in 2018. Hispanic turnout will be average.
We might see a higher youth turnout but winning that vote alone won't help you in an off year. Republicans always have the better demographics in them.
Additionally, outrage doesn't last forever.

Im a massachusetts republican that voted Rubio

shame he barely even had a chance

>MA
>Republican

A secretly gay robot, yeah we fucked up all right.

Sage.

I hope you're right senpai.

Ted > Rand

He was also addicted to Adderall

Ted would have been a puppet. Not enough personal ambition and fierceness.

WRONG.
NEOCON Rubio would've started war with Russia like Hillary.
youtu.be/BP1z0MiAvx0

John Kasich?

DELEGATES DAHNALD

2016 was Hitler vs Hillary and the non-whites still didn't turn out for the Dems.
2018 random R vs random D.

[dispel this fiction intensifies]