How come terrorists dont happens in Canada?

How come terrorists dont happens in Canada?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Canada terrorisim
youtube.com/watch?v=zHEVqa8-5xA
liveleak.com/view?i=5de_1422141045
liveleak.com/view?i=caa_1456022867
liveleak.com/view?i=573_1490353853
liveleak.com/view?i=8f5_1414137526
liveleak.com/view?i=483_1282863499
liveleak.com/view?i=3db_1413991617
cbc.ca/news/politics/refugees-temporary-military-housing-quebec-ontario-1.3326462
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/isis-canada-terror-suspect-aaron-driver-strathoy-a7184486.html
cbc.ca/news/canada/isis-kill-list-canadians-1.3637214
debatepost.com/2016/08/18/breaking-isis-threatens-canada-promises-revenge-for-aaron-drivers-attack/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4058998/Turn-Christian-New-Year-bloody-horror-movie-ISIS-sympathizers-call-holiday-attacks-churches-Canada-France-Netherlands.html
thesun.co.uk/news/1597931/inside-the-taxi-where-canadian-isis-suicide-bomber-blew-himself-up-as-swat-teams-swooped-just-minutes-before-terror-attack/
ctvnews.ca/world/isis-claims-attack-that-killed-39-including-canadian-1.3224230
torontosun.com/2016/02/29/isis-has-its-eyes-set-on-canada
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/isis-takes-credit-for-inspiring-terrorist-attacks-that-killed-two-canadian-soldiers
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/205975
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because Canada's used as an entry point to the USA

bump

bump

Because they know they'd be doing america a favor.. plus treadeu loves him some kebab cock his wife is also a big fan of it.

lmgtfy.com/?q=Canada terrorisim

Stop bumping your dumb thread leaf. You you got your answer already.

>doesn't remember the gunman shooting people at your parliament

They attacked your parliament for fuck's sake

because your media is cencored give it a google tard baby.

Stfu dude don't jinx us!

Because canada has nothing

That's actually a good question.
You guys have had the least terror attacks, and yet you have the most cuck leader.
Maybe your counter terrorism units are really good.

because nobody cares about canada

Populations too small, they know the backlash would be too great.

They do

You made the same thread yesterday. Go kill yourself.

Because you're America's hat, who would terrorize a hat?

take a look at uncensored news from Canada its a fucking horror show bro.

Terrorists usually target countries that would get them world wide attention. Canada is too irrelevant.

Trudeau sucks isis cock. every arab I talked to from syria loves him

Really?
Well if thats the case that fucking sucks, i like Canadians.

If terrorist's goal is to affect the country's policy then the best way to do so is to terrorize america and britain because they determine our policy.

Because you're not worth it probably

Link up aus bro I have time to kill

Because not even the Jews want Canada

I have so far found no interesting news of terrorism or shitskin crime

>Maybe your counter terrorism units are really good.
Nah.
We do get a lot of help from the US though, because they know that our border is so porous.

Mostly we're just insignificant enough that if someone has both the capability and desire to execute a terrorist attack, they'll pick a more important country to do it in.

Look at flag.
Possible shitpost.

Because you're not involved in occupying the middle east to prop up Israel and ensure cheap oil to Europe, preventing Russia from gaining too muh influence over European states whom would otherwise buy cheaper oil from Russia, thereby increasing their geopolitical power.

Your country is weak and unimportant and already cucked by feminism and islam.

youtube.com/watch?v=zHEVqa8-5xA

liveleak.com/view?i=5de_1422141045

liveleak.com/view?i=caa_1456022867

liveleak.com/view?i=573_1490353853

liveleak.com/view?i=8f5_1414137526

liveleak.com/view?i=483_1282863499

liveleak.com/view?i=3db_1413991617

Your media doesn't report all the missing people and murders its so bad you export Isis.

cbc.ca/news/politics/refugees-temporary-military-housing-quebec-ontario-1.3326462

We had one in Ottawa a couple years ago, I think only two people died though. Terrorist with a lever action rifle/car.

I think having an ocean between us and the brown hordes helps. Those who make it over here are slightly less ooga booga ackbar than those that can get across the med into Europe.

Trump please invade us

>Your media doesn't report all the missing people and murders

You mean the natives that get drunk, beat their wives to death and then dump them in the woods?

Because we have a strict immigration policy, or had.

If we start taking in these huge numbers though, it's only a matter of time.

All of Europe used to say the same thing.

Now look at them.

Nah I mean the combat on your military bases.

same reason they don't happen in nz or Switzerland. strict migration laws.

Neither was Sweden or Belgium, Achmed.

Canada will see terror attacks if we start taking in the amounts of shitskins that Trudeau wants. It is inevitable.

oh?

That's honestly a good question. We have a bit of refugees in my town but they never try anything because the locals here are really aggressive if you piss them off

Because they want you to be terrified not get on your knees and suck their dicks.

Nothing worth dying for in Canada even for muzzies. If a towelhead ever gets a craving for maple syrup though watch out.

It's not the same as what has happened in Europe. They've had smal villages literally overrun with "refugees". Let's imagine for a second that a place like... Humboldt suddenly has 4,000 Muslims show up there.

Yeah. Only a matter of time until shit hits the fan.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/isis-canada-terror-suspect-aaron-driver-strathoy-a7184486.html

cbc.ca/news/canada/isis-kill-list-canadians-1.3637214

debatepost.com/2016/08/18/breaking-isis-threatens-canada-promises-revenge-for-aaron-drivers-attack/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4058998/Turn-Christian-New-Year-bloody-horror-movie-ISIS-sympathizers-call-holiday-attacks-churches-Canada-France-Netherlands.html

thesun.co.uk/news/1597931/inside-the-taxi-where-canadian-isis-suicide-bomber-blew-himself-up-as-swat-teams-swooped-just-minutes-before-terror-attack/

ctvnews.ca/world/isis-claims-attack-that-killed-39-including-canadian-1.3224230

torontosun.com/2016/02/29/isis-has-its-eyes-set-on-canada

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/isis-takes-credit-for-inspiring-terrorist-attacks-that-killed-two-canadian-soldiers

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/205975

There is always room for you over here in gods country brother.

We already had a Mosque shooting in quebec just because quebecers don't like mudslims. So we may see more violence against them, especially if we get attacks.

They do.

they keep giving the sandniggers what they want

these 'new laws' passing about Islamophobia and such aren't new laws, they don't really even do anything. It's an attempt by Trudeau to keep the Muslims happy

lets see how it works out in the long run

you are too faggots to get bombed

not even lowlife scum want to live in Canada

They're too busy fucking you all in the ass.

Because Muslims are afraid of Chinese.

REEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Uhhhh, didn't one try and be a one man army at your parliament, and was put-down by the lord of the chamber or something.

Fun fact, if you go by dry land area the US just barely edges out Canada because we have like a bajillion lakes (not even kidding, there are so many most don't even have names)

Canada secretly has an extremely strict no Muslim policy. All Muslims you see in Canada are actually paid actors in blackface.

Aren't your immigration services still relatively tight, despite Trudeau's best efforts? From what I understand you have a shitload of Chinese and Indians, and some Syrians who are probably genuine refugees, but you've managed to keep out most of the rest of them? Compared with Europe where there's pretty much an active effort to flood the workforce with as many cheap migrants as possible, refugee or no.

Because nobody wants to live in this frozen shitstain of a "nation". Every successful Canadian GTFOs out of here at their earliest opportunity. We have to bribe people to even more here. Fuck this chunk of permafrost we're pretending to enjoy living on.

To attack Canada, you have to be in Canada for at least a little bit. Even jihadis don't think a terrorist attack is worth the suffering of having to be in Canada.

Please bribe me to live in Canada, I could definitely be persuaded to live in a comfy log cabin near a beautiful national park if the price is right.