TWO BOMBS EXPLOSIONS IN INDONESIA - JAKARTA. THERE ARE VICTIMS

TWO BOMBS EXPLOSIONS IN INDONESIA - JAKARTA. THERE ARE VICTIMS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_8vgRlPhdA
youtube.com/watch?v=lTR3yN1dfcc
reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/6d2vhg/explosions_heard_in_east_jakarta_body_parts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Indonesia
no one cares

First post best post.

It's not a happening when something happens in a third world country.

Mudslimes killing mudslimes, who cares.

Extra pittige satèh babi

>Poland
>Starts Indonesia Happening thread.

Its all so confusing.

But I already changed my profile picture, sorry.

>First post best post
>FPBP

Holy shit.

basically this

they bring peace to each other

Its almost as if islamic terrorism is independent of western military intervention. Who knew?

Either way, you deseved it.

Rude. Indonesia is one of our biggest partners

toplol

They could have been our besties, instead they cucked to Islam and went independent.

hello new friend

You faggots got kicked out by japs unlike the brits.

Polen with bantz

Dutch government fucked over public opinion after politionele acties. They also screwed over the molukkers because of broken promises.
Malaysia also is a bigger trade partner for the Netherlands than Indonesia, so it's not that big anymore

>japs conquer
>all whites and KNIL imprisoned in Jap Camps, some transported for Burmese railway construction
>war ended
>within 24 hours Sukarno declares independence
>camp prisoners barely had time to eat and were immediately pressed into war by your aggression
>hold on for a solid decade
>America intervenes and threatens to embargo us if we don't retreat
>Indonesia turns independent
The story in a nutshell. I'm astonished you're not aware of this, perhaps Suharto truly was a cunt to you lot. But hey, it's what you wanted.

That's too bad. I hope the jewptiles fail in their mission to instigate ww3.

They shouldn't have made that promise to the Molukkers, but in all fairness they could only get their independent nation if we won. We didn't.

>>japs conquer
Thank you for agreeing with me.

Isn't this just an average Wednesday in Indonesia?

American faggotry in the post war years really did fuck up the world, Australia was threatened by them to give PNG independence. If American faggotry hadn't ended the empires we would be in a much better place today.

You're ignoring the bit where most of the East Indies was still under Dutch rule for at least a decade after the war.
Whatever it takes to make you forget your own failures.

You got one job and you fucked up, period.

Polen shut up its not like you ever had an empire to lose anyway.

You know we would have succeeded if the burgers didn't poke their fat rolls into this matter.

What's up with reverse Poland?

Shut your twat, you fake brit.

>brother is there on work

Polen, why you so mad? Did Germany go on holiday in your country again?

I don't want to die

>Muslim Country
>End of Discussion

>Isn't this just an average Wednesday in Indonesia?
you mean USA my fat friend

>bomb at eleven fucking PM
>not even in an important place like governmental office or something, just at random bus stop
>and it's not even at the waiting place, just at parking area
>1 KDR
Reminds me when there was (((IS splinter))) terror and they got sub-zero KDR. Shaking my head, to be honest.

>Bizarro-poland

Should've redpilled them to move away from Islam when you had the chance.

They had to give the chance for the molukkers to fight for there freedom. Instead of ordering to let them come to the netherlands.

Looks kinda bad.

They banned all the moonshine from the local 7/11 since three years ago, I got right to be mad you dipstick.

youtube.com/watch?v=l_8vgRlPhdA
youtube.com/watch?v=lTR3yN1dfcc (0:24 Dead Cop?)

Footage of aftermath. More pic.

Is this the Australian Polish flag?

how did you get this

Just another false flag distracting us from real issues...

That was three years ago bro. You don't have to take it out in nederbro. At least your not Muslim like rest of Europe be happy.

IS POLAND OK?!?!?

Reddit. reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/6d2vhg/explosions_heard_in_east_jakarta_body_parts/

I wish they turn it to a casus belli to crush those extremist asshole, oh well.
Only 1 confirmed dead, 2 critical. Incompetent piece of shit.

Exactly.

What kind of monster has TWO SCOOPS?

Probably christian extremists

I've seen 2 arms, and 1 head. I'm guessing they are from the same person? Suicide bomber maybe?

Didn't you guys hang some gays in Aceh the other day?

I thought you were the "westernised" muslims.

uo ı,ɯ uoʇ' ʎon ɟnɔʞıuƃ ɟɐʇ ɟɐƃƃoʇ˙

They really need to change their flag. Although they're probably more relevant than us

Please explain why this does not matter

Need to go The Raid on those muzzies

too reversed
shut up, it's their flag, they can do whatever they want with it and it is not in our place to ask for flag change, it is what communists do

My wife is Indonesian, but she's currently studying in the Netherlands and wants us to live in Indonesia after she's done.

Yeah, FUCK that.

Well I hope you fix yourself, by the way what motivated this attack?

Wait if your polen.... does that mean I've been talking to Monaco this whole time.

This.

We got kicked out by America, tho. You pinda's had no hope of stopping Westerling.

Sukarno was a traitor who sucked up to the Japs while they killed your people like cockroaches. The Japs had less respect for you, than for us.

Holy shit I just got home. There were bodies everywhere wtf

Two days before fasting, its already a yearly trend.

>Sukarno was a traitor who sucked up to the Japs
Remind me again who let the japs win?
Oh, right. Not brit.

MONACO NO

Looks like it.
>more news came out
>the explosion happened INSIDE A FUCKING TOILET
I don't know if I should be saddened or laughing.
The development is worrying, you've probably heard that blasphemy law verdict to a chink mayor and the election before that. The capital will turn back to shithole, not saying as if it's been good before.
But about that case, it happened far away from my place, who cares.

The victims though, aren't some of em polices?

They always do it around Ramadan.

Don't be surprised if there isn't more tomorrow.
Friday is going to be a bloodbath.

Trains and buses were empty in London today because people know it could be coming.

Public transport is a ghost town.

He dead.

Is Sumatra significantly more pious than Borneo?

It seems the further west you go in Indonesia the more allahu-akbar it becomes.

Holy shit, you are living under islamic terror.

Not really, its just getting worst after 9/11.
Another tsunami would calm everything down again.

Other than the asshole, only 1 confirmed police dead, other 2 are in critical.
Aceh is sharialand, but province right south of it is Christian majority. The border region is weed haven.
Borneo is more like tribal land, they BTFO'd Muslim during riots few years ago, and there's still some hate toward them.

never let Bachelet, Morales, Maduro - ANY of your commies import mudslimes.
They are cancerous.

I can probably name one good muslim country.
Azerbaijan.
Even still it's a dictatorship and the dictator has to keep people in line.
Over 50% of our pakis marry their cousins.

But you can't point any of this out because they're brown and therefore good people.

In fairness to Indonesia though, a lot of Dutch lads say they're good guys.
Especially compared to their Moroccans and T*rks.

>kekkerino

Hey, don't look at me. If I had been alive during that time, I would have advocated to shoot every idiot pacifist, penny counter, and communist who argued for reducing military spending. Our government really, REALLY dropped the fucking ball, there. In fact, I would have hung the fuckers the moment they came back from England. They did not just betray you, but us as well, escaping to England the moment the Germans were at the door while our troops had WWI gear and no ammo because "we'll just be neutral again, despite only saving us the first time due to a fluke in German planning".

And when they got back, they of course started spinning loads of propaganda to explain their own failure. We still have the same political tradition today. And admittedly, it might be better than the thugs you have in charge, but taking decisive action is just not a concept familiar to these people. They're bankers and PR managers, not politicians.

Brits really cut their teeth on the Japs too, though. What went down at Singapore was fucking shameful. They just had the advantage of being on an island in Europe and having massive holdings all over the world, so their economy could carry a war. Of course, they lost all their colonial holdings, same as us, so I don't see how much good it did them.

We matter, unlike those countries

Is Satay that good?

its the bomb.

2 KILLED
5 WOUNDED
FOR NOW

We have any details on the bombings? Sources?

My grandfather participated in the Politionele Acties and his brother was killed. Of course I think they would be better off living under the Dutch flag with the same status as Curaçao (de facto self-governance), but it's too late for that already. We should stay very good partners with a shared past instead. Dutch companies even help Indonesians with water management nowadays, so I think the situation only gets better.

>4th most populous country in the world
>most people couldn't name a single person from there

you had a good leader that the CIA replaced with some sort of fascist in the 60s or 70s

Other than that I have no idea.
Nothing ever happens in Indonesia.

We have Palestinians, they don't act muslim, they never say anything muslim, they don't blow up and hate Israel with a passion.

>Two days before fasting, its already a yearly trend.
Didn't know Ramadan Bombathon was so close.

WallOfText.jpg

>it's their flag

No. it's the flag of Monaco. Autistic Indo kid flipping through flag book, said I like monacos flag and they made it theirs. Origin of Indo flag.

>it is what communists do

They improved Latvia

americaneducation.jpg

It is the flag of Poland. Only reversed.

Its actually a dutch flag with the blue part removed, we do that because they sold us to our new abusive boyfriend the japs.

You mean we defended you, suffered for you, got beaten by a superior force and resolved not to submit to Sukarno or the communist?
Because that's what happened. Legitimately.

blimey that's a proud looking boat

But for real, why was this attack happen? Why? Muslims killing muslims. What the fuck?

Distractions for the Europa League finale.

>You mean we defended you, suffered for you

dude, spice, lmao.

>implying that they know what the Europa League is

kek/10