GATE MKultra Program

>quick rundown
GATE = Gifted and Talented Education, it's a part of the American system. Basically kids are put through a screening test around grade 3-4 and some are selected by the results of the test to go into separate classes, sometimes separate schools for a day or so each week. Here they are given the most advanced memes the state has in order to ensure they follow the rest of the cattle, or better yet, become the left wing memes and get handed the keys to the gate.

A few similarities about us became apparent as the threads naturally evolved;
- Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
- Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull = Neanderthal trait)
- Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
- Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
- lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
- windows were covered in GATE classrooms
- tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
- Law enforcement being extremely lenient and easy during chance encounters
- IQ’s are often as high as 130; 100 is the average. Many have IQ’s in the genius range of 160
Other similarities, less common but still a few exGATErs agree on these too;
- Interest in /x/ phenomena
- Heavy early twenties drug experimentation period
- Forehead scars
- Early speech therapy
- First born sons
- Migraines
- Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
- Meme Magic
- Premonitions/prophetic dreams
- Above average intuition

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126050539/#126050539
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18331905/#q18333373
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18331905/#q18331967
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18331905/#18333571
archive.is/qQkpC
archive.is/wced0
archive.is/d0pID
archive.is/nNVa3
archive.is/WWpf9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Found this in an older archived thread with additional interesting information

Found this in an older thread that also eerily matches

>Random behavior pattern or mind style - (symptoms of Attention Deficit Disorder). May have trouble focusing on assigned tasks, may jump around in conversations.
>Have had psychic experiences, such as premonitions, seeing angels or ghosts,
>May be electrically sensitive such as watches not working and street lights going out as you move under them, electrical equipment malfunctioning and lights blowing out.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126050539/#126050539

Are intelligent, though may not have had top grades.

Are very creative and enjoy making things.

Always need to know WHY, especially why they are being asked to do something.

Had disgust and perhaps loathing for much of the required and repetitious work in school.

Were rebellious in school in that they refused to do homework and rejected authority of teachers, OR seriously wanted to rebel, but didn't DARE, usually due to parental pressure.

May have experienced early existential depression and feelings of helplessness. These may have ranged from sadness to utter despair. Suicidal feelings while still in high school or younger are not uncommon in the Indigo Adult.

Have difficulty in service-oriented jobs. Indigos resist authority and caste system of employment.

Prefer leadership positions or working alone to team positions.

Have deep empathy for others, yet an intolerance of stupidity.

May be extremely emotionally sensitive including crying at the drop of a hat (no shielding) Or may be the opposite and show no expression of emotion (full shielding).
May have trouble with RAGE.

intelibump

went to gate in the 80's. ama, i guess

Any experience matches in the first 3 posts?

They called it GT in my school, but it was fucking traumatising
It was seemingly identical to normal education but at an advanced level, but somehow it gave me fucking panic attacks
I almost became a fucking Anarchist/commie until I started homeschooling and found Sup Forums

iq had to be a minimum of 130, officially mandated using one of the standard iq tests (i remember it being very abstract questions and taken one on one at school).

grew up in a mainly white neighborhood and the gate participants looks basically like the surrounduming demographics.

unlike other classes you had to be with the same people the full elementary levels - 3 years. my friend theorized that instead of making an ubermench it was meant not to upset the normies in the other classes

>- Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
No, green.
>- Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull = Neanderthal trait)
No.
No.
>- Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
Almost got hit by a car.
>- lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
I was a kid, so no. I do remember field trips.
>- windows were covered in GATE classrooms
How would I know? I don't remember.
>- tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
Autism.
>- Law enforcement being extremely lenient and easy during chance encounters
Yes, because I'm respectful.
>- IQ’s are often as high as 130; 100 is the average. Many have IQ’s in the genius range of 160
Took a non-meme IQ test (WAIS-IV) at 17. Got a 143 composite IQ score.

>- Interest in /x/ phenomena
No, I'm not a nutcase.
>- Heavy early twenties drug experimentation period
No, I'm not a degenerate.
>- Forehead scars
No.
>- Early speech therapy
No, I'm not a retard.
>- First born sons
Yes.
>- Migraines
Yes.
>- Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
No.
>- Meme Magic
Autism.
>- Premonitions/prophetic dreams
Autism.
>- Above average intuition
Yep.

Seems like just dumb LARPing. Also, I got out of GATE by middle school when I tested into a top boarding school, you know, the ones that actually smart kids go to. Why the fuck is this garbage still on my board?

Here's how you can actually gauge if you're intelligent, because I'm sick of LARPing brainlets.

>SAT score of 2350+ (got a 2370 without studying, 800 in Math)
>36 on ACT (got it without studying)
>an actual fucking IQ test when you're NOT a child, preferably WAIS-IV or Stanford-Binet
>4.0 GPA (yes, even without homework, you aspies)
>getting into a top 5 school
read it and weep, boys.

So far, these threads seem like brainlet damage control for failed students. See:

Anyone on this board could identify with this.

>>- Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull = Neanderthal trait)
>No.
lol, of course it seems silly to you. You lack any significant # of Neanderthal genes and are a genetic normie. Fuck off

My IQ test and other test scores (which heavily correlate with higher IQs) say that I'm definitely not a normie in that sense.

Sorry, brainlet.

>TFW you were in gate and now shitpost on Sup Forums

WTF?

brown (non-white)
no
>- Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
no
no
>- lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
i remember it fairly well
nope
no
i've only talked my way out of one ticket, so no
>- IQ’s are often as high as 130; 100 is the average. Many have IQ’s in the genius range of 160
liked the xfiles i guess
no, not a degenerate
>- Forehead scars
yeah, like harry potter
- Early speech therapy
> yeah, i have a lisp
- First born sons
> youngest
- Migraines
> no
> no, r9k
- Meme Magic
> not autistic
> don't remeber dreams
> soso i guess

i think gate or non-gate people would have similar responses. most people in my class didn't seem to do better than non-gate people. the experience was very non descript

Hey, back in November there was an /x/ thread where people in this program complained about having been forcefully implanted with a chip right in their armpit. The whole thing was very creepy and despite everything I didn't manage to find any info on it on the net.

you seem like an actual exGATE student.

Which state did you live in, at the time?

This, to be honest. Pathetic how Sup Forums must keep trying to fellate themselves.

>My IQ test and other test scores (which heavily correlate with higher IQs) say that I'm definitely not a normie in that sense.
>muh high iq

You still don't get it do you. Different groups may have similar or overlapping statistic ranges but they are still different due to other factors. Just because you are above the average doesn't somehow invalidate the existence of a different group that may have similar statistics. IE, Group A and Group B may have overlapping stats on intelligence, sat, grades and income but due to other differences members of group A can never be part of Group B and vice versa.

Brown eyes, no idea if I gave the bun, I had a birth complication with my lungs, can't remember many near death experiences, if I have any lack of memory of it then I haven't noticed, it mostly seems like they turn up learning by 10% and shilling by 50%, didn't want me acting different, I don't remember being followed or shit, don't remember runins with the law, I haven't taken an IQ test

I'm interested in /x/ phenomena but I don't believe in stupid shit like lizard people or the Mandela effect, I don't do drugs, no scars, I think I had/have problems with writing but not much with speech, I am a firstborn son, I occasionally get migraines but usually when I have a fever or something, never had a gf but I have an adopted cousin and she was raised as Jewish by my aunt/uncle and has interest in art if that means anything, I'm not sure what the context of meme magic is, I guess I've had some prophetic dreams but iunno, I forget the exact meaning of intuition

May sound weird not shit posting just very sick at the moment. When I was a kid in early 90s I had IQ and other tests done. One I Remeber was sound proof room and recognizing lights and low level sounds

i thought sat scores only went up to 1600, did it change? congrats on harvard btw - try not to be a liberal cuck while you are there

Here's the thread and its replies:
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18331905/#q18333373
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18331905/#q18331967
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18331905/#18333571

west coast - i went in the 80s so it may have changed. protip - the teachers actually write about your potential and you can read it when you turn 18. the teacher i hated the most thought i wasn't retarded and the teacher i liked shat all over me

I wa in my school's GATE program in Nevada. I remember every project and field trip. It was a lot of fun

>A few similarities about us became apparent as the threads naturally evolved;
Yes

Yes

Not that I know of

I've had plenty

Lack of memory confirmed
Lack of memory

Not that I know of

Yes

Yes

>Other similarities, less common but still a few exGATErs agree on these too;
Yes

Yes, with alcohol though, not drugs

>- Forehead scars
Yes

>- Early speech therapy
I needed this

>- First born sons
Yes

>- Migraines
Yes

Don't know, my grandparents were Jewish though
>- Meme Magic
Yes

Yes

Yes, then again, that's easy when compared to non-whites

This is kind of spooky. I was probably in a Canadian analogue to GATE in the early 2000s.
Heterozygous for them, phenotype is light brown though.
Yep.
Slightly early.
Not that I can remember.
The instruction wasn't very structured from what I can recall. Lots of vague puzzles and abstract thinking exercises. Lots of self-directed research, too.
... some of them, yes.
Not sure.
Fuck. Absolutely. Everywhere I went for a couple of years it seemed like I would be stopped. Even calling the cops for help was a hassle for me.
IQ of ~158.
Curiosity, only recently actually began to investigate anything.
Try 15. But not for long and not very heavy.
>- Forehead scars
Oh shit.
>- Early speech therapy
>- First born sons
Yes.
>- Migraines
YES.
WHAT THE FUCK YES.
Very often.
All of my yes.

I have to say I am enslaved by the filthy American government via directed energy weapons.

I was in the "gifted program" though I don't know if it was "GATE" specifically.

They are doing human experimentation on our children.

At least muslims would just blow them up.

How many of you guys can do this?
>May be electrically sensitive such as watches not working and street lights going out as you move under them, electrical equipment malfunctioning and lights blowing out.

>"shit was so cash", the nerd edition

That sounds like this stupid fetish fanfic I read where a girl did that because "electrolytes"
Like the stuff in fucking Gatorade and shit
But all my watches break

>A few similarities about us became apparent as the threads naturally evolved;
>- Forehead scars
>- Early speech therapy
>- First born sons
>- Migraines
>- Meme Magic

All complete bullshit. Why do the mentally ill drag pointless fucking bullshit into an already complicated and impossible to prove problem?

What physical evidence do you expect there to be of directed energy weapons being used on the American people?

OP you are a net negative, beyond convincing idiots that we really are victimized you are actually hurting our credibility.

i can barely get static electricity to attach a ballon to my head...

kinda cool to connect with other gate program anons. a lot of gate people hated it - i didn't so much but i enrolled in regular classes after jr high

Yeah, I went to a West Coast cali district, as well. The write-ups were a thing, as well.
Yeah, they changed back in 2005, IIRC. I'm studying Math so everyone here is pretty conservative/politically apathetic, anyway.
I never denied any of that, autist. I simply implied that I was superior, which I am. My kids will still be better, even with their IQs receding to the mean. If you couldn't sleep through the SAT and the SAT Math Subject Test without getting 800s, you're not good at Math. I might as well shitpost in these threads.

This happens to me all the time. I switched to an automatic windup watch.

I was in a GATE program, though it wasn't called GATE.

Did lots of cool classes that were way more interesting than regular classroom shit.

Mythology and Astronomy
Detailed Geography.
Computer programming.
Marine Science.
Cellular biology.
Chemistry.

Regular school bored the hell out of me but GATE I actually would get out of bed early to go to school.

yeah i went to find out my iq score and saw the notes from the teachers, which was fairly shocking. i think some gate students felt superior, but i saw the whole thing as a means to contain the collective autism of the group - like the short bus but the other way around.

The Gifted Children program was created to keep the underclass in line by mentally damaging talented children. The ruling class send their children to exclusive private schools where this program wouldn't exist. This program manipulates children's minds rendering them incapable of realizing their potential, removing all competition to the ruling class.

Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
No, hazel
- Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull = Neanderthal trait)
I did enjoy enjoy math, and was pretty good with it at the time
Slow motor development
- Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
I once didn't check both ways while I was making my turn on the road. The incoming car was this close to ramming into me.
- lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
Literally had one GT class for one year. Of course, I don't remember shit.
- windows were covered in GATE classrooms
ditto
- tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
Don't know
- Law enforcement being extremely lenient and easy during chance encounters
Come to think of it yes. I usually got off with a warning for minor things. Although that can just be because I'm white.
- IQ’s are often as high as 130; 100 is the average. Many have IQ’s in the genius range of 160
I have no fucking clue. The guy who interviewed just asked me what I saw in pictures. He didn't tell me shit.
- Interest in /x/ phenomena
As much as everybody else.
- Heavy early twenties drug experimentation period
I smoked a lot of weed in college.
- Forehead scars
none
- Early speech therapy
I stuttered a lot in my elementary school years.
- First born sons
Youngest
- Migraines
none
- Meme Magic
Autism
For the dreams which I do remember, they are too abstract that you can't tell one way or the other.
I don't know

>autistic
>fiddled by Billy GATES

Yes it's so clear. Gates, part of a fence, to fence - a form of sword play, sword fighting - a homo-erotic urinal ritual it can only mean OP is a faggot!

>blue eyes
>supposed to be born early, born overweight, was not crying whatsoever when i was born
>almost drowned when i was like 5 at aunts pool swimming by myself
>in hate from 3-7 grade, don't remember shit except some raft project
>last professionally tested IQ 136
>lots of ecstasy in early 20s, still smoke pot everyday
>first born son
>insane migraine problems
>almost exclusively art school gfs in past, none israeli that i know of
>have that thing where i dream of something really vividly then the same thing "comes to pass" in reality sometimes days, weekes, even years later
some of my favorite threads on pol, this shit is tediously bizarre
did we get mkultrad?

oh i am laffin

anybody wanna give info about these gate teachers?
mine was a literal morbidly obese woman who had an oxygen tank.

My watches all seem to lose time very quickly. They don't always stop, but they'll run slower and I'll realize that they're behind suddenly.

i'm starting to unironically believe most of us are gaters
which begs the question why tf did we all end up here

Wtf so we're all sleeper agents or something?

I was in gifted and talented....

No, green.
Yes.
Yes. Umbilical cord strangulation.
Nearly drowned, was nearly crushed by a boat.
I don't remember most of it, this was in the early 90s.
I do remember the rooms being dark.
I'm not sure about this.
I had some troubles legally, so no.
I'm above average, though wouldn't call myself genius. I do remember that an IQ test was administered to enter GAT.
Only late at night when I'm bored.
I wouldn't call it heavy, just loved being a psychonaut and cocaine is a fantastic drug.
>- Forehead scars
No.
>- Early speech therapy
No.
>- First born sons
No.
>- Migraines
No.
No.
>- Meme Magic
Kek.
Yes.
Yes.

4th grade - teacher weirdly obsessed with ms. piggy. stout.
5th grade - heavy set, quiet teacher
6th grade - most popular teacher, thin, wirey. possible kike
all females

I barely remember anything. The classroom was very dim compared my non GATE class. Most other kids appeared to be drones or acted very strangely as if they were programmed or zombified.

>which begs the question why tf did we all end up here
Same here. Whatever we are, we definitely posses attributes that are beyond normal human abilities.

guess we're used to the fringe? being in gate was incredibly isolating from the normal world

>Same here. Whatever we are, we definitely posses attributes that are beyond normal human abilities.
Yeah, I can hold my own shit for three days, and fellate myself

This is pol's cringiest larp yet. Most of these things are just symptoms of white privilege. Lmao

Yeah I was in a GATE program in 4th grade in Berkeley, California. It was ridiculous. They took us out of regular class to teach us Italian, which was somehow supposed to be great for our brains. All I wanted to do was sit at my desk and read, which I got to do in regular class because I could do all the other shit really fast and easy.

I pretty much refused to participate by being a little shit (heavily sarcastic) and eventually the teacher got tired of me and let me go back to regular class.

Mine was sort of hot, I think. A young woman. Not hot enough to make me stay in the class.

wake me when you can induce BSOD in your computer without even touching it

come to gunk if it my teacher was obsessed with some specific thing like that too, but can't remember what it was
these kids defiantly did seem like drones. it was all women and me and one other guy, and the other guy was the the least genuine person i can remember from my childhood. literally acted like he was on a stage or preforming or something like that

i also remember really starting to hate it a year or 2 in, like i hated the days i would have to go. i literally remember thinking to myself "pls just let me go home to my parents" like it was almost traumatic
wtf

We called GATE something else because some of the non-GATE students chimped out over how offensive the name was ("every student is gifted or talented in their own way" or some BS), but I was part of it.

Going through this list:
>Blue Eyes
Brown.
>Occipital Bun
Yep.
>Birth Complications
Yep. Had a really fucked up ear.
>Near Death Experience
When repelling off a cliff face, my primary cable broke and I was only caught by the backup.
>lack of memory of GATE
Too real. I have very little memory of it.
>windows were covered
Correct, it was housed in probably the only room without exterior windows
>tendency to be followed
No idea.
>Law enforcement is lenient
I got out of a traffic ticket because I was taking my brother to his confirmation
>High IQ
I haven't taken one that gives an actual number in years, though I took an adult test when I was like 9 or 10 and scored 113.

>blue eyes are white privilege
>israeli art student gfs are white privilege
so you're admitting whites have higher iqs if it's a white privilege?
also
>being a first born son is white privilege
>almost drowning is white privilege
>migraines are white privilege
the fuck are u talking about

>these kids defiantly did seem like drones. it was all women and me and one other guy, and the other guy was the the least genuine person i can remember from my childhood. literally acted like he was on a stage or preforming or something like that
Starting to sound like these classes were a cover for something else.

I don't remember having more than one legit interaction with other students. They were all focused on the chalkboard/some board of sorts and would barely respond to a simple question; again same drone behavior.

I'll give you a hint:

GATE = gatekeeping.

It's precisely for what the OP described.

the only people who drown are whiteys because they can afford pools, duh

if that isn't white privilege, I don't know what is

Anyone else remember being in a large all-white room with no windows but bright hospital lights on the ceiling and a bunch of big machines?

I'm starting to feel sick and I was fine earlier, I have sudden pain in back/ankles
I hope this is a coincidence and me being paranoid

>Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
>Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull = Neanderthal trait)
>Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
>Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)

I have every single one of the traits you guys suggest determines who's taken. Should I be glad I wasn't born in Murica, Sup Forums?

Large, eh
White, but that was standard for the building
Machines, if there were any they probably looked like printers or holders for those Nokia phones
Then again the school was pretty fucking poor, and that was just the testing room

Holy shit, I do

All GATE does is give kids who are slightly above average a big head and superiority complex. Most of them end up growing up and becoming office drones.

I went through this program, AMA

I was in a gifted and talented group in my primary school, I'm a first born son, I suffer migraines, had heavy pot reliance during my early twenties, I've got an occipital bun, have been let off by the law a few times, took a few iq tests and got 130+ but wrote those off as pointless, scar on my forehead that I can't remember getting, always been interested in /x/ phenomena, scarily intuitive and ridiculously quick reflexes, heavy deja vu frequently and prophetic dreams

Haven't ever engaged in these threads, but I've lurked and its surprising how much this connects to my experiences.

First let me list my traits, then let me describe what I can remember from my experience, but I honestly don't remember much.

>blue eyes
>Birth Complications (I was premature, born a month early)
>lack of memory of GATE (like I said I have little memory of what I did there.)
>windows were covered (for me it was a bit more than that but I'll get to that in a second)
>IQ is 130 (I think)
>experimented with drugs (may be a reason why I have little memory desu)
>Forehead scar
>interested in /x/ phenomena (Specifically psychic abilities and electromagnetic abilities such as psychokinesis)
>First born son of my mother, second born son of my father. My younger brother was also in GATE, I don't think my older brother was though.
>meme magic (it's obv real)
>above average intuition

Okay now let me give some details about my years in GATE which was from 3rd to 4th grade, but they snagged me in 2nd grade to take the test.
>2nd grade
>brought to room all the way in the back of the school
>go into very quiet room
>this room was old and hadn't been remodeled for years
>sit down with woman, don't remember what she looked like
>take the IQ test or whatever
>leave

>later in 2nd grade
>take another test but for hearing
>don't know if it's a test that everyone takes but all I know is they brought me in specifically
>put on headphones and they play different sounds, frequencies, and on different sides of the headphones
>had to identify which ear the sound was coming from and how loud
>this was in same room as before

(Cont.)

>GT
Gregtech?

I had/have all of the description idiosyncrasies. Was tested. But never heard of gate.

They looked like those old terminals from the 60s but more modern looking

Gifted (and) Talented
Who's Geg

I can't really remember if there were any, I'm just saying for me to not have noticed them they would probably have looked like that

These threads always make me feel uneasy because this was a really weird time in my life that I don't like to think about. Datamining thread? Probably.

> Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
hazel
> Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull = Neanderthal trait)
yes
> Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
apparently my mom pulled off the dried skin from my circumcision and blood started spurting all over the place and i lost a lot of blood
> Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
house fire at 6mo almost drowned at 2
> lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
sure, but i was young
> windows were covered in GATE classrooms
see above
> tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)

> Law enforcement being extremely lenient and easy during chance encounters
yea a few times
> IQ’s are often as high as 130; 100 is the average. Many have IQ’s in the genius range of 160
i r smrt
> Interest in /x/ phenomena
from a young age
> Heavy early twenties drug experimentation period
of course
> Forehead scars
nah
> Early speech therapy
nah
> First born sons
yea
> Migraines
yea
> Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
i don't think she was israeli...but she did come out of nowhere and disappear into nowhere
> Meme Magic
was studying memetics and meme magick before Sup Forums called image macros memes
> Premonitions/prophetic dreams
yes
> Above average intuition
yes

yeah, cia are honeypotting this for sure. so i guess we are being followed?

For sure. Law enforcement treating us extremely leniently and giving us huge passes is basicaly a red flag that we are marked and tracked.

literally never heard of any of this shit

>people only drown in pools
that's 2 (you)s, you're welcome

The GATE program was looking for someone that qualifies for very specific criteria. The problem is that we did not realize that so many people would, in fact, qualify or be potential incarnations.

I can tell you though; they havent found the one they were looking for yet.

does anybody remember really hating the days when they had to go to this shit? or am i alone on this
and i don't mean just like bummed out, but actually hating the idea of going to school that day

>matrix level shit
What is this Chosen One supposed to be? Enlighten us Morpheus.

Holy shit
>blue eyes
Yes
>occipital bun
Yes
>birth complications
I ate my own shit in the womb and had to get it sucked out so I didn't die or something?
>near death experience
Nearly drowned when some cunt on a banana boat fell backwards into me and knocked me out cold
>lack of memory of GATE
Was part of G and T in my school, don't remember exactly what happened though
>windows covered
Took place in staff room with no windows
>followed
Have been
>leinient law enforcement
I smoke weed in 24/7 and police walk by me when they come across me
>high IQ
Maybe I'm arrogant but I did very very well in school, never tested to my knowledge however
>interest in /x/
9/11 conspiracist since I was like 7
>drug experimentation
Wake and bake erry day last 2 years, I'm 19
>forehead scars
Facial scars (cheeks)
>early speech therapy
Didn't start talking until older
>first born
And only
>migraines
About 3 times a year but fuck me are they painful, can't move for hours.
>art student gf from isreal
Finally lost me
>meme magic
Idk I feel like I win roll threads more than someone would on average statistically ?

>being a larping faggot on Sup Forums that pretends to be in X-MEN

cope for your shit lives lads

These were put together by some user some time ago, they're archives of 8ch threads on the subject. Some of the include cards apparently used in the program that seemed to make people remember stuff.
>Thread I: archive.is/qQkpC
>Thread II: archive.is/wced0
>Thread III: archive.is/d0pID
>Thread IV: archive.is/nNVa3
>Thread V: archive.is/WWpf9

> not having mutant powers
kys normie

These things always devolve into blogs.
WHO CARES about your eye color.

>3rd grade
>first year in GATE
>had a weird teacher who was honestly too nice
>our classroom was in the main building, but on the top floor where there was only 4 classrooms
>the windows were always covered by what I remember as colored paper of some sort, and also sets of blinds
>my best friend (from that time) also got into GATE, he has hazel eyes just to clarify the weirdness
>we did a lot of creative shit in that class, most of which I can't remember in detail
>we played a lot of mind games and trivia games while in this class, but again I have nothing in detail
>this year was when I started becoming more self aware and also more sensitive
>I was bullied a lot and hung out with weird people
>that's about all I can recall rn for 3rd grade

>4th grade
>had my class room on the opposite end of the school in a bungalow away from everything else
>my teacher was one of my favorite teachers but she was a bit loony.
>my mom knew my teachers daughter and her kids through her work (my mom works at a preschool) and to this day knows that family. My grandparents are also good friends with my teacher as they are roughly the same age and are involved in matching communities
>my teacher was very disorganized and I'm talking papers and files and papers and folders and more papers and shit everywhere. Stacks and stacks of crap all over the classroom.
>the windows of this classroom had bars on them on the outside and on this inside they were covered as well
>all the students were just as awkward as I was, but all in their own way
>I remember doing a lot of projects in this class and going on a number of field trips as well
>I also remember doing exercises every morning in the playground with the other GATE class that was a grade higher than ours. That teacher was my teacher to come.
>I continued to get bullied and my grades started to take a downturn
>I can't remember anything else off the top of my head, but I will update if I remember anything more.

(Cont.)

You're just a normie with high cognitive abilities. You're basically an Asian.

I was in gate. In southern California it was basically a way to segregate the Spics from the people who were smart

Like the best technology mod for Minecraft ever.

>Inb4 200 data mining me too replies.
Me too.

>confusing autism with mutant powers

wew

It would take far too long to explain; but at the cost of sounding like a complete schizo on an european sweat shop enthusiast image board:

There is an objective reality that does exist in which all other realities are simply based off of. Likewise, there are multiple realities that exist (presumably) based off of the one 'true' reality. We / They are searching for a certain individual that can break this curse, or keep it going for-actually-an-eternity.

ITT: LARPing retards
>muh supa intelligenz of 160
>but could be 100
>but still so gifted1!!
>trained for important missions
>posting pepes on Sup Forums
>muh repressed memreeeeees

Yes, you are all autistic children but not the cool exceptional type like in that Bruce Willis film.
No, It's the sperg, no gf, fidget spinner, piss yourself at a party end of the spectrum for you.

But perhaps you could all use your superhuman dimensional shifting powers and fuck of to where LARPing as special snowflakes is encouraged if not expected.

heh, me too.

well if you can weaponize it...
no gate in bongland?

High achieving kids take an entry exam and go to grammar/public schools. No advance placement programs.

They were just trying to do a half assed form of upstreaming. Like all federal programs they were largely ineffective but the gesture shut up enough middle class white mothers happy to justify its existence for a time.
I'm sure the gov keeps records of kids who were in these programs so they know not to make them cops and stuff.

Hazel
No
Yes
Every god damn time I get in a pool.
I always attributed my memory loss to lupus
Yes
No
Ehh I don't get in trouble with the cops.
If im bored
No
>- Forehead scars
No.
>- Early speech therapy
No
>- First born sons
Yes.
>- Migraines
Yes.
No.
>- Meme Magic
Sure why not
No
Yes