Do you think Trump has herpes?

Do you think Trump has herpes?

He has had several wives and they have all been (let's face it) whores.

He fucked models all day every day in the 80s

how could he have not gotten the herp by now?

Other urls found in this thread:

ashasexualhealth.org/stdsstis/herpes/herpes-and-pregnancy/
s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/find-a-grave-prod/photos/2015/5/140972277_1420559063.jpg
webmd.com/genital-herpes/guide/genital-herpes-pregnant
thestdproject.com/what-is-the-difference-between-hsv1-hsv2-oral-and-genital-herpes/
the-artifice.com/art-of-trolling/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

25/100 people have herpes, so there is a 1/4 chance he does. Most people don't show symptoms.

Also, friendly reminder you can catch herpes from the gym.

Yes but he has fucked 50 times more skanks than the average man and if 1 in 4 skanks has herpes he would have a higher chance of catching it

no you can't get genital herpes from a gym bro

HERPES
E
R
P
E
S

>be gril
>be dying of cystic fibrosis
>time to take a selfie

HER MOM TOOK THAT PHOTO YOU INSENSITIVE PRICK LOOK IT UP

Herpes

And hepatitis as well, from the extended periods of cocaine abuse

Coke gives you hepatitis?

You're a faggot but that image is one of my favorites of all time.

Herpes isn't that big of a deal. Most people don't even know they have it. Those who do have "outbreaks" can take a pill or something to eliminate the symptoms. Of all the STDs herpes is the least the worry about. The social stigma surrounding it is worse than the actual bug.

Now if you want something to be afraid of. Hepatitis and AIDS are the more serious.

Coke itself doesn't, but you can be sure he was doing coke with other people. Sharing a credit card or other tools to sniff it usually pass the hepatitis easily.

He's subhuman as hell so it's guaranteed he's got the heps

found the guy with herpes

it's an incurable disease and if a woman has it she can't give vaginal birth because it could kill or blind her child

no big deal though

hilldawg has aids
she got it from horn dog bill.

you think hill and bill fuck?

That was true 50 years ago. Now, she just takes a pill for it and it's fine.

Oh and you have herpes too. As does 99% of the human population. The common cold sore HSV1 is genetically identical to HSV2. The only difference is the area they affect.

Nope

if you have herp you can't give vaginal birth

I do not have genital herpes

fuck you

>my daughter just fucking died pleeeaaase get this trending!!!!!

i just dont get it

Wrong again.

ashasexualhealth.org/stdsstis/herpes/herpes-and-pregnancy/

You are wrong I work in a hospital

they don't let herp infected bitches give natural childbirth

You have HSV1... you intergalactic cuck. Therefore you HAVE the herps. Whether you like it or not.

Holy shit i lost it

thanks famalam

Being a janitor at a hospital doesn't mean your knowledge of medicine rivals that of a doctor.

You can give vaginal birth with herpes. I don't know what tiny shit town you live in, but in the modern world...

Google it. I just proved you wrong with one link.

iv started getting herpes sores on my lips and im a kissless virgin, how tf did i get it?

s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/find-a-grave-prod/photos/2015/5/140972277_1420559063.jpg

>You have HSV1... you intergalactic cuck. Therefore you HAVE the herps. Whether you like it or not.

Did you read my fucking post

I DO NOT HAVE GENITAL HERPES

you are wrong

Why did you link this?

Please die of your herp you dirty man slut

It's an extremely common virus. You have to kiss to get it. Just go to the store and by some cold sore balm. You'll be fine.

>you can't get genital herpes from a gym bro

Watch me.

Probably. Everyone has that shit nowadays. You dont always show signs. I actually have the kind of HPV that causes ovarian cancer but idgaf because it doesnt affect men and like 95% of the population has some form so try to prove it was me that gave you cancer, whore.

>You can give vaginal birth with herpes.

A mother can infect her baby during delivery, often fatally.

>often fatally
>often
>fatally

but herpes is no big deal!

webmd.com/genital-herpes/guide/genital-herpes-pregnant

I have herpes.

It's a great conversation starter.

to show you her attention whore mother's pick of a grave

HSV1 is cold sore, you fucking moron.

HSV2 is genital.

If you have HSV1 - you have herpes.
If you have HSV2 - you have herpes.
If you have both - you have herpes.

Since 99% of of the world has HS1 - you have herpes.

>claims to work at a hospital
>doesn't know the difference between HSV1 and HSV2

Seems legit.

yeah i have the med for it and clears up in a couple of days but like i said im a kisless virgin so not sure how i got it, is it HSV1 or 2

Hmm, looking at that flag it would be from sucking the dick of the prophet. Metaphysical herpes are ridiculously hard to cure. You'll probably have to convert to Christianity to even stand a chance of clearing them up and getting a gf

He has probably had a few different stds. Melania is a known hoe in NYC. She fucked a few different rich guys, who fucked other whores.

Just buy DMSO you god damn turkey, it cures both. Rub that shit on your spine and it will go away

If it's on your mouth it's HSV1

What part of

I DO NOT HAVE GENITAL HERPES

do you not understand?

why are you talking about non genital herpes when I am saying I don't have genital herpes?

are you stupid?

>a fucking kangaroo

i do not see anything wrong with decorating your beloved's grave. I just dont see why you would want your beloved trending on twitter.

Please don't.

okay thanks bro

>i do not see anything wrong with decorating your beloved's grave. I just dont see why you would want your beloved trending on twitter.
for attention

You may not have GENITAL herpes, but you still have herpes. I'd bet a million dolllars you have HSV1 - which IS FUCKING HERPES.

>You may not have GENITAL herpes,
That's true I don't

I Have the herpes. I'm a carrier. It don't flare up. Just carrying man.

>Comparing your average thots to class A pussy
I shiggy diggy do

disgusting kys

i fucking hate flags on this board

>trump's ex wives
>class A pussy

have you seen his ex wives?

What's your fucking point with this irrelevant medical trivia? Just trying to seem smart? When common people talk about herpes they mean genital herpes not fucking cold sores.

Funny, everybody fucking hates pakistan on this planet

The point is that everyone talks about how "degenerate" genital herpes is when the cold sore is genetically identical and they have it. They have herpes too.

>pot meet kettle.

If you have ever had a cold sore you have teh herpz

believe it or not, some of us out there don't want to catch ANY of your disgusting viruses, you herp-ridden scab-lipped double nigger

as if america is less hated lol

>cold sore is genetically identical

No it's fucking not

that's why they are two different diseases

you idiot

Prove it.

i think u meant similar and not identical

Wow you are too stupid to know they are separate genetic viruses and too stupid to google it as well:

They share approximately 50% of their DNA and 85% of their genetic material. While the percentage of DNA they share is relatively low when considering humans share over 98% of their DNA with chimps, how the DNA behaves and forms into genes is more important, because they share the major segments of DNA that are needed to contribute to biological functions – the genetic material.

thestdproject.com/what-is-the-difference-between-hsv1-hsv2-oral-and-genital-herpes/

Yes

Statistically he must have it

That's just what the Jews want you to believe.

>falling for Professor Goldburgs "research."

Yeah, I'm just trolling him for lulz.

Nah ur a idiot who got called out

doubtful, you went on and on too long

sorry you were wrong and are now pretending to have been just acting retarded the whole time

try harder

POO in LOO(pbuh)

No need to try. Trolling only works when it's sold right. Real trolling is when you just don't know if it's real or not.

Thanks for the (you)s I'll add them to my collection.

Woah woah woah. Hold the fuck up. People actually collect replies?

Always some butthurt FAGGOT posts this after getting rekt but this picture only applies when you put no effort into arguing with the troll

the-artifice.com/art-of-trolling/

No, he does not. In a Howard Stern interview, Trump said that before he fucks anyone he refers them to his personal doctor to get tested.

>No, he does not. In a Howard Stern interview, Trump said that before he fucks anyone he refers them to his personal doctor to get tested.

give me a break

All these herpesinfected scumbags in this thread.

Fucking degenerates.

Having the herps is like a badge of alphahood. It's a testimony to the fact you've fucked a lot of bitches... to have the herps is to be an alpha. To not have the herps is to be a cuck.