The Sikh menace

How do we stop them before it's too late?

Oh be quiet, they hate Muslims even more than we do, they're not a threat as long as Muslims are around, they aren't even as numerous as Hindus or Muslims

Chinese are a bigger threat and they're not even known to be overly violent

sikhs are bro tier

Shut the fuck up you degenerated

Pretty sure NO ONE is an numerous as the Hindus.

By making Sikh gains bruh

I meant in Leafland, burgerbro

sikhs and the buddhist derivative religions are the only religious people I can tolerate.

Their god is literally just azathoth and the idea 'dont fuck with me peasant'

>Male Sikhs have "Singh" (Lion), and female Sikhs have "Kaur" (princess) as their middle or last name.
WE WUZ

>le sikhs are bro tier meme

What is bad about Sikhs? I have met some, they have some sort of church here and sound like decent people. They have commandments that are optimized for trolling, like "never eat ritual food" [kosher, halal]. One commandment is "be a normie" [no excessive celibacy, have kids, etc.] Good humor, and for some weird reason the vowels of their lingo are very similar to those of the local dialect, so they have little difficulty with pronounciation. (Grammar is different matter, but Sikhs are not shy of learning, or so it seems.) I see no reason to stop Sikhs. I have never seen Sikh women, though.

Stop this fucking anti-Sikh shilling. Constant posts all fucking day. No one is biting you dipshit.

Offer them free taxi rides/

Sikhs are wizards. Shut your whore mouth.

>1 post by this ID

Every. Fucking. Time.

YOU DON'T!! They're the GOOD GUYS!! you dumbshit!

Losing points daily Brazil, this is not going to look good for you when the Spring numbers come out.

desu, here in London I met many of them and they are not bad.

They are SMELLY. But other than that they're alright. They look funny with their turbans though.

My cousin married a sikh and their daughters are adorable. So I'm not racist because I think that. They're teenagers now and I find them very attractive.

You can't Muhammad, they're coming for you and they're going to chop you up into halal meat.

>They hate Muslims more than we do

Stop this meme. It's fake and gay. Sikhs love Muslims, they love everyone. It is an essential part of their religion to love every single person. Punjabi Sikhs and Muslims (in India and Pakistan) are literally the same people, same ethnicity, same language, same culture. Just different religion.

>leaf wanting to fuck his own niece
>not surprised

we put them in the oven along with every other shitskin

>sikhs love muslims

>literally the same people, same ethnicity, same language, same culture. Just different religion.

I'm zoroastrian and Iranians keep telling me this and then they freak the shit out when they see a husky, sheepdog and a Scottish terrier and tell me they're disgusting. I'd imagine Muslims and Sikhs are much more different than you would think. I've grown up with Sikhs and they're a lot cooler than Muslims for the most part.

Sikhs are based as fuck. Fuck off, goat fucker.

>Well-kept, manly beard
>Open carry sabers
>Baller outfits
>Some tunics look like capes
>Bro tier
There is literally no reason to hate Sikhs

I'm only human.

BRO TIER AS FUCK!!!

Some pajeet told me that shiks are fucking autistic clowns that can't do shit, i believe pajeet since they're from his country and not some diaspora.

LION KANGZ

Sikhs are a useful ally against islamists and they assimilate quite well even if they keep their religion.

Hindus and Indian moslems tend to be envy about Sikhs.

Somebody make a brain meme using this Sikh as the final form

>'ve grown up with Sikhs and they're a lot cooler than Muslims for the most part

What kind of Muslims ? A Somali is different to an Egyptian, who is different to a Persian, who is different to a Bosnian. Talking about identity it is essential to talk about ethnicity and not label such a diverse group of people living in several continents as just "Muslim". Punjabi Muslims and Punjabi Sikhs have more in common then you think due to shared ethnicity, culture and history.

Sikhs are fantastic immigrants.

They assimilate well and they do very well financially. They also bring great skills in medicine and technology.

all muslims suck

please fuck off and go back to getting conquered

Some off the nicest, most respectable people ive ever met. Honestly would pick many of there number to be on my side in a fight.
Them fucking jews though. Eurgh

This dude will be important on your quest later on.