Haha what a Irony

Haha what a Irony

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xj0khBVAkwY
youtube.com/watch?v=FUbswTV_D64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

An irony. If the word starts with a vowel sound or letter, it's an not a. If the word is a consonant, then it's a, not an.

>an apple
>a dog

>haha
I wasn't aware that Germans possessed a sense of humor.

Member when the dopey prince bent the knee after been a disgrace?

You're either a shitskin or English isn't your first language.
Either way, learn something.

Merci.

You realize germany also made weapon deals with saudi arabia?

>an University
>An unique view
Thanks for the tip!

>German flag
>Suggests English isn't my first language

good job Sherlock

Yeah but I can't remember that Merkel said something like trump in the Tweet shitskin

some many triggered trumpies on Sup Forums these days.

They don't, they simply run a simulation of humor.

1. never bowed
2.arms deal so we don't have to be their military to maintain petro dollar
wtf is the attack about again? cuck from Germanystan.

He said vowel sound, burger, not vowel.

So much dick sucking feelsbad for you

I thought square heads had to learn English after we sorted you out in ww2.

>1. never bowed
lol, nigga you crazy?

That fucking nose doe

i agree, it's ironic that saudis once used their surplus USD reserves to lobby our government, now they're using it to buy our crap instead

thanks for giving our money back, saudis

pls canada just stop, youre embarrassing yourself

>Long U
>Not a vowel sound
Here ya go bud.
youtube.com/watch?v=xj0khBVAkwY

So the Saudis get some weapons that we can probably track and, if they hand them to The Losers, prove that they are doing so... We get a bunch of the money we spent on oil back for nothing but some spare weapons. Hurr hurr hurr Drumpf.

this
the cartoon doesn't show that the money was part of a transaction for weapons. It seeks to mislead viewers that they're just buying out our government like they would with past leaderships.
Plus Trump never bowed, he bent over a bit for a medal

Obama sold way more than that. Wtf is your point OP?

it is insane that this is propagating when videos exist. due to his height, he was leaning forward so the shorter saudi wouldn't need to stand on a stool in order to place the big necklace over his head. you retards only look silly with this.

>here, let me give you this expensive jewellery
>nigga bend over i cant reach
"I refuse to bow"

That is how retarded you are

vowel sound you retard

Read the Pic ahmed

>probably

Sweet point... probably

he bowed burger

Do they bow differently in Russia? That's a bend at the knees, a curtsy, where a bow is more of a hip hinge

he leaned forward, ahmed, exactly as i described. there are videos of this moment.

niggers

US made weapons would be able to be tracked
and I never said probably, the other guy did
either way I find it ridiculous how Anti Trump media only ever shows a small part of the story

What is this little bow at the end ?

youtube.com/watch?v=FUbswTV_D64

>implying Trump is tall

Even his woman towers him.

It's fucking heavy retard.

a thank you nod to a guy who just hung a pound of gold around your neck

Weapons that the saudis train extremists with, you fucking retard.

The president is literally the guy that spread the rumor that Obama was a muslium kenyan.... how do you guys bitch about "not the whole story" when you elected the captain of bullshit.

a 70+ year old man with apparent lordosis and a slight weight issue getting a bit of momentum to spring back upward. and a video edited at the exactly right time to accentuate this.

in heels? and it doesn't matter. i realize you idiots are just shitposting but the idea is he could be 5 feet tall. if the saudi was 3 feet tall, he would still have to lean forward. should have had stood completely upright and said "get a ladder, camelfucker. this is my house now"

???

you need to be 18 to post here

Trump is a shitposter, I kind of love our shitposting President, just because it's so surreal.

And yeah, he's getting burned all the time, but honestly, so what. He didn't have a clue how shit really worked before he got elected, now I'm sure he's had a couple "Come home to Jesus" meetings with key people who told him how things really work. Like, "we have to make nice with the Saudi shitheads even though we know they're guilty as fuck, but if you want ISIS to blow up the UK and not the US, you'll sell Saud 100million dollars worth of equipment they'll never use, you'll sell maintanance and upgrade contracts for years, and keep millions working. Suck it up, Buttercup, they own too much of our debt and dollars, go half bend a knee."

Sucks, but that's why the swamp needs draining. I was hoping for him to play hard ball with them, but then I remembered the last time someone tried that, and gas almost hit $6 a gallon, and the country almost ground to a stop.

Until we get off the arab oil tit and get most of our petrodollars back - this is what is gonna happen, every President. Hillary would have been forced to do the same. Hell, she would have enjoyed it, she's been taking bribes from them for years.

Bowing to saudis hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahhshshshshshshhshshshhsh

>posts gif of a literal tranny

What a surprise.. youre a fahgot

Trump is 6'2

He is taller than Obongo

I'm a faggot for being taller than Trump? Just when I thought you leaf cunts couldn't be more cucked by America.

trump will refuse if wants to. he didn't want to. he bowed.

Guess what vowel sound your moms were making last night

mans popping half a squat not bowing

she's cute. is she wearing a strap on under her skirt?

An honorable man always bows before his opponents you fucking libs don't get this because you are all spineless.

you're just a faggot for being a chimped out snow nigger.

Saudi Armed Forces don't train extremists, they bomb them. The Saudis dumping money into salafist training and expansion aren't affiliated with their military

Shouldn't that picture be the other way around? They're the ones buying from us and throwing a king's welcome for Trump.

Is an horse a athlete?

Whatever you say, at least I'm not an actual nigger. Unlike you. Haha

it's better to bow to saudis than have refugee sperm in your stomach

lol
Trump is their little bitch now, deal with it

congratulations, youve realized how shit of a language english is and how there are exceptions to literally every rule

that medal thing is pretty cool though.

LOL, Well, they try to, anyway, things didn't go so smoothly for the Sauds in Yemen, where they showed how unprepared they are - they have a huge budget, but they rarely do any actual fighting - why should they, when they can snap their fingers and the UN and the US come running?

If the Saudis had to defend themselves with no international cooperation, they would have been overrrun decades ago.

And yes, the money for ISIS and other groups is channeled through the various princes, not from the military or the crown. They've been playing both sides of this for a long, long time. Typical arab bullshit, too - pretend to be friends, while stabbing you in the back.

Overthrow the house of saud and institute democracy there, and I think we'd see an unprecedented period of peace and prosperity across the globe.

But you're Canadian, which is much worse.