For people saying "Britain isn't going to do anything"

Everyone is saying we're cucked. They're wrong. It is so close to kicking off here. Heavyweight boxer Tony Bellew just reccomended we literally "Gas them".

I've been speaking to people about this non stop. In the gym. In barbers. In town centres. In pubs. Even spoke to the bird in the suntan shop about it.

People are seriously fucking waking up. You won't see it in the news but it is bubbling up massively underneath the surface.

I'm going to Sunderland on the 10th June for the march against these Muslim sub humans.

Justice for Chelsey it's called.

All British men should join me. Now is the time to stand up and fight.

People are calling for mass deportations and internements.

youtu.be/a_zRX-F9Qt0 [Open] [Open]

Link above is an ex SAS guy on sky news who sounds just like all the people I've been speaking to.

None of this is being represented in the media but everything is close to braking point.

Brexit was just the beginning. I know it looks like we're cucked but I promise you all things are changing. The Muslims will be kicked out within a decade tops.

Civil war is the next step.

A heavyweight British boxer Tony Bellew has just come out and called for them to be gassed. Literally he says "gas them"

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5QTXhlbLlPs [Open]

Don't be fooled. This is massive and a genuine turning point.

Expect to see over the next 5 days? 5 weeks? 5 months?

>mass protests by white British men
>vigilante attacks
>arson of mosques
>riots
>people in normal jobs and occupations taking to the streets
>calls for deportation
>a new anti Islam political party forming and replacing ukip to get 15% of national vote minimum

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/24/libyans-in-uk-warned-about-manchester-radicalisation-for-years
archive.is/GX9KX
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tube bombing
nothing
>Lee Rigby decapitated
nothing
>Rotherham
nothing
>Manchester
???

Fuck off, deluded cuck.

Perhaps people don't like seeing dead kids on the news? It's bad enough whites aren't breeding but now the ones that are have to watch their kids be killed by the same people the government is giving all your money to

Nice. Hope it leads to something. Best of luck.

Don't listen to these kikes OP

>american flag

You really shouldn't be typing the word nothing in conjunction to political revolts given your track record.

>mudlsime in Germany

you cucks aren't going to do shit

now sit down and let achmed fuck your women

The SAS chap on sky news blindsided them so badly. If they'd known he was going to say that and not discuss the 'troops on the streets' then he would never have been allowed on.

Asides from that, nothing is going to happen. You're right the resentment is there but we're too well mannered to chimp out mate.

good.
prove to us you aren't a bunch of cowards.

you fucking shit stain

I hope you are right.

Maybe they'll mandate that all citizens turn over their tea cups so they can't be used as shrapnel.

Yeah I think the fact that they were kids certainly made it different. Still, you had Rotherham... We will see.

Never go black pill. It's counter productive. Maybe things have reached a point were the normies are starting to wake up.

We've been fighting "terrorist" since 2003. I don't get why people think fighting them so more is really going to do stuff.

Neither will we. If it happened here weedman would just condemn the attack then announce that he's being in around 250k "refugees".

>Members of Britain’s Libyan diaspora have said they warned UK authorities for years about Islamist radicalisation taking place in Manchester, as investigations continued into Salman Abedi’s contacts before the bombing in the city.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/24/libyans-in-uk-warned-about-manchester-radicalisation-for-years

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/GX9KX

Your country is doomed. You hate yourselves because you sperged out over Hitler and fucked that up like everything else.

We are not. We will survive.

Americans who are shitting on my post are probably chinks and spics as HWNDU demonstrated. Real white Americans support us in the struggle.

Britain and the USA are going to lead the fight back against this. But it will be here that it kicks off big time first because we have so many of theee vile subhumans living here - and they're not educated and well versed at pretending to integrate like US muslims.

France also may kick off. But here is seriously seriously close.

Saw that earlier today, the cuck sky reporter didn't say muslim or islam once and tried to spin it around. Disgusting

We should be marching against Jews desu

Every single defeatists in this thread and in other nationalist threads should be hanged.

Please, UK is dead.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang

Bin that hate and get a Paki gf mate

>A girl's mother copied the names, numbers and text messages of 177 Asian men, including a police officer, from her daughter's mobile phone after the 13-year-old went missing for five days. Police said that using the information would infringe the girl's and the men's human rights.

You don't need to put down other countries to feel better about yourself. Nothing is lost. Not the UK, not Germany etc.

I'm just trying to be honest with you, limey. If Rotherham didn't cause the Thames to foam with blood then nothing will.

Fighting them won't do jack shit, everyone already knows that. we have the ability to actually fix the problem but no one has the balls to do it

>it's sooo close to kicking guys weeely weely close I promise
>going to a MARCH in sunderland

kek..you brits deserve to be annihilated in the most heinous way xD

>US
>9/11
Reigned 15 years of hell on an entire region

>UK
>Anything
Bans knives

Tip top kek. You let your leaders give your country away while willingly allowing them to bind your hands while they're at it.

Most people literally only heard about Rotheram last week because the BBC did a dramatisation of it.

Most people have no idea of what's going on under the surface. This is waking them up.

How to describe the British:
Terrorist apologists
Terrorist supporters
Gunless cowards
Spineless jellyfish
Pack animals for Muslims
Snaggleteeth

At least ask Mohammed to kiss the back of your island inbred necks while he dry assrapes you raw and you tell yourselves that's okay.

Go for it. God damn, get your Lionhearts together and purge the scum.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
pboro one alone isn't mudslims, czechs/kurds/slovaks subhuman trash so nice sources

This. They are working for the enemy directly or indirectly.

What is wrong with you fuxking people.

Germans are the plague of this board. Everyone else here supports each other in the struggle.

You krauts are cancer. We should nuke you and finish the job properly this time.

left cucks, don't assign us with their fucking values pls

do it, save your country

Yes I was surprised when I saw the tv program and the march. Good stuff.

I hope you're right, Britbro. As a genetic and cultural child of the island, I wish you luck. Pip pip cheerio and Austin Powers and all that

Normies here are waking up for sure but the urban faggots aren't and they are the ones with all the political power. Unless we can wake them too nothing will happen

Most people don't even know what happened. Don't you get it.

Tony bellew is a half chat

fuck you cunt
I personally guarantee shit will be done

Why? You're too much of a coward to do anything about it.

This. One of the few tines where mockery won't spur action, for any who thinks tgis is the case.

>I personally guarantee shit will be done

Riiiiiiiiiiight.

brits are fucking pussies

you already accept pakis and pops into your civic nationalist shithole...not to mention your obsession with muh based sikhs. you would never do anything against muslims. ever. hell, they'd probably genocide you first
>bloobloo burger 60%
at least we still acknowledge different races are different creatures

projecting at its finest here you disgusting runt of a human

>Most people don't know what happened
>You don't understand
>Your country has any possibility of being saved

Pick one.

No wonder the smart ones left almost three hundred years ago. You fucking morons need to stop sucking your leaders' dicks and topple that shit.

Bring London Bridge down. Time is of the essence.

Don't listen to these fags.

just wait cunt

All of the people you spoke to won't do shit nor will anyone else. British millennial males are either effeminate numales or chav untermenschen neither of whom could do shit even if they were willing. You're delusional.

I'm just trying to give the people here who aren't from the UK an insight into what's happening on the ground

A lot of shills here don't want us to revolt. They'd rather attack us.

Well unlucky for them it will be Britain and white English men who stand up and drive out these cunts.

The media isn't reporting it but it's at boiling point.

>fucking pussies
too scared to support trump publically so cowers behind clinton I bet

You're really not one to talk.

Brits need to come out in force on the 10th. Every time there's any kind of Muslim protests they have hundreds of shitskins on the streets. You need to match them in some way

based where?

Please, your country is dead.

i'm only marginally-kike and i require proofs that britain will do anything except accept more dune coons.

You know how I know you're too much of a coward to do anything about it?

You call the left in your country cucks yet you take no action. You let the apologist cunts run your life, order you around, make you afraid to say things even in private. The biggest balled move you've ever made is calling them cucks, because that makes you the rag that they use to clean their semen filled assholes with.

The only thing you brits are struggling with is your overwhelming guilt at not having binned your tea-spoons yet

Your government has neutered you, robbed you of your work's profits and given it to shitskins, and your police force is there to do anything BUT protect you

So what does the birtish public do?
Nothing
Again

>Even spoke to the bird in the suntan shop

Damn son. All that typing and you had to include that one off note.

no one will do anything

the armed police are to protect the emergency services not the public.

and the dumb masses will applaud as the Tories remove all their personal freedoms
they literally want a fucking isolated state internet separate from the global web just so they can target people easier. for (((security)))

RIP Britannia

>voting for a cryptokike is brave
no

seems like you're speaking from experience here, may you die with cancer

Cry havoc, friend. I really hope this shit kicks off in a big way, I fully support it. Shills and defeatist can fuck off.

yeah, maybe you'll pass some new islamophobia law to protect the real victims from racist abuse. thats the only reaction i expect from britbongs. you are too soft

Is this why May declared Martial Law? To put down the imminent right-wing revolt?

Well I would hope that people are getting pissed off. You guys have a new bombing like every month. Either way, relations between Muslims and native Brits are only going to get worse and it's going to reach a fever pitch eventually. I can't see these two groups coexisting together without some kind of massive conflict.

You're acting like they haven't taken the necessary measures to ensure peace and stability.

You act like your police won't arrest all of you for thought crimes before the day is through.

Holy fucking hell, that was NOT polite, leaf.

UK absolutely BTFO without any possible conceivable chance of recovery.

Fill their ass with maple syrup and stick a fork in em - they're done.

Fuck England and fuck Europe it will be a muslim caliphate by 2020

Bunch of LARPing faggot pussy cucks on this board

once the working class normie males have had enough, they'll rise up I have no doubt soon or the next domino to fall will be the last one

Then step up you limey bastards. The world should be seeing videos of kebab being removed in such excess that the (((MSM))) spin that you're liberal communist cowards looks like utter bullshit even to them. Your white children are their primary soft targets. Prove what I said is wrong.

puhlease. you are browntown now. get in line to beat your 9 year old wife, you fucking lost piece of shit.

This is exactly what I mean. Instead of taking action, you make some quip then go about your business.

Your island will be 99% Muslim by 2050.

But hey, at least you had your understated cheeky comment. So British and foppish...

Ehh we can nuke it at that point. Would be like flushing the toilet.

> t. traitor faggot that comes to Sup Forums just to talk shit at strangers he pretends to share views with

Look at your own fucking country, retard. You are the root of all this terror. You're the one trying to destroy Europe for the fourth time. YOU.

Exactly. It's bacially your Geordie shore/only way is Essex/works in sales at an IT company/goes to the gym and has tattooes sort of guys.

Once they break it will be full out carnage.

England is fucked face it. London has a mudslime Mayor the dumbfucks.

Godspeed m8. I hope you're right, British men need cull every brown piece of garbage that doesn't conform

I hope something comes of this, I really do. There needs to be public backlash to stop this foolishness now... I know the feeling is there among a pretty decent bit of the population.... but the overly PC crowd will also be out in force so we shall see.

England getting BTFO so hard in this thread worse than an Ariana Grande concert

You're done. Europe is lost. You're the joke of this board. Keep LARPing you ineffectual faggots.

For fuck's sake your blokes go ballistic over football. There some be plenty of drunk lads who want to fuck up a Muslim after what happened.

How accurate is Green Street Hooligans? Those guys should be paying back the "Asians" in Rotherham

Your vagina has no power here, ma'am.

>Gunless cowards

yeah, we're gunless, so wtf do you actually feel we should do?
first sign of trouble and troops will hit the streets alongside armed police.
what then?
are we supposed to stand there and shout nasty things at them?
throw bricks and petrol bombs?
they're trained for that shit mate, they'd decimate us in hours if not minutes
remember Boris Johnston's little pressie for London? 12 water cannon, you any idea what they can do to a crowd?

now heres a solution, every single one of you gun loving americunts give up your surplus guns, you don't need more than one gun.
and ship them over here.......whats that? you can't, thats illegal?

DIDN'T FUCKIN STOP YOU SUPPLYING THE FUCKIN IRA DID IT?

More power to you guys if you're actually waking up, but how are you gonna fight back when you don't have guns?
Your police are a fucking joke here.

Not the ones I know. There are plenty of tough young men 18-40 years old in this country that are ready to go

>get rid of all muslims
>England is still only 40% White

top kek. The future of the UK is African, Indian, and Chinese. It's time to learn to accept this.

I personally can't wait to see them all start uprising, where I live it's full of them. Will be a top kek indeed. At least a fellow brit knows what's going on, I know plenty of guys with the similar thoughts. I have no doubt every male in the country knows the same people thinking the same. Just a matter of time before people act on it

Maybe shoot back...

ooooooooooooooooooh...sorry.

Good luck, native Brits. Don't lose faith.

>they're trained for that shit mate, they'd decimate us in hours if not minutes
You're mistaken if you think soldiers are going to gun down their own countrymen just like that

>I personally can't wait to see them all start uprising

Yeah, that's totally gonna happen.

Godspeed Britbro's, that shit pissed off people here too

And half the media are actively avoiding calling it islamic terrorism, like the fucking apologists on the The 7pm Project....but thats to be expected

KEK. Well theres a cup final this weekend so I bet there will be plenty of drunk mugs who will see some mudslimes and kick the fuck into them most likely