How do we justify this?

How do we justify this?

50k refugees are ok too now??

I'm not a shareblue shill. nigger spic chink gook etc

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/bpgnz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's exactly what a ShareBlue shill would say. Saged.

we're not taking refugees
Drumpf strongarmed them just so they could prevent taking or deportee hispanics and canadians

Operation
Iraqi
Liberation

Saul bout dat black tar and cash borger everyone dance for it

>friendly reminder

>hivemind with a paki
this is not good

>we already know we are cucks dont remind please

110b of weapons is a shitload of jobs.

You have to go back!

Wait...stay where you are!

Chek'd

I'd rather have SA fight Isis and other Islamic terror than be going to fight myself. Saged

It's so funny watching you fags sperg out over the crippling revelation that you can't in a single election change foreign or domestic policy. The same delusional shit went on throughout the obama years. Everything you hate about the government is true when will you learn that the only one you can trust to lead yourself is your fucking self?

>not wanting to serve his country and fight enemies of freedom

what are you a fucking pussy?

I imagine that once he took office he was heaped on with some shit that he's too scared to go against, so he'll become another jew puppet.

Gooby pls

t. professor peterson

Not really. Only about 40% of that is even going to be manufactured in the US not to mention it is goddamn blood money how Jewish.

You are an ignorant buffoon and you have to go back to wherever you came from.

Trump gave them money as a sort of contract to get rid of the losers. If they don't, Trump will do something. He was shit talking muzzies in front of them. The Manchester thing pissed him off but he's an idealist. Hopefully he gets the redpill suppository soon. We could be looking at the next Hitler.

Hillary was openly advocating for at least 500k refugees per year. Trump is actually cutting the refugee numbers substantially.

Fuck that nerd too. Kill the father fuck the mother.

I don't feel I should have to fight for some mudslime price of shit like you fuck head. We've already proven you can't spread democracy at gunpoint with Iraq. Islam should take care of itself. Namely you because SA is the top dogs in the Muslim nation

Sure they will just stay over there and not bomb us right?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
>that flag
HAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*deep breathe*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH

ya Trump never bowed, he bent a knee to get a crappy medal from the midget king.
try again loser

Kill yourself fucking shitbag. All muslims must die.

Who do you blame and how nigga? Yes we should continue to do shit in the Middle East but not Syria. Let SA deal with that

>being this much indoctrinated
back to t_d

>That's exactly what a ShareBlue shill would say.
Can someone redpill me on ShareBlue?

also saged

There is no need to be upset

meanwhile at the Vatican, a miracle was witnessed.

In the tweet he's talking about campaign contributions. The deal he signed is for the country.

You already know because you are one.

Lol when you find yourself at a point where you have to debate the definition of a bow vs a knee bending, maybe that's your sign to take that orange cock out of your cunt mouth and accept your cucked reality.

Why wouldn't trump just sell our own military the weapons and bomb the shit out of them as promised? Bombing campaigns work, it worked in Japan. It would work in Syria too and the same money would create the same jobs if we made the weapons for ourselves. He didn't do this because he is a fucking liar.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
>THAT flag
HAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*deep breathe*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH

>this is what a trumpcuck crying behind the keyboard sounds like
God I fucking love everything that's happening to you fucks lately :)

I have plenty of reason to be upset at you fucking towelheads. You are ruining White Western civilization as we know it. Did you have fun blowing up all those white teenage girls? I hope God Emperor Trump rounds you up Holocaust style, because that's all you fucking child raping pig fucking wastes of life deserve.

Obummers was kissing Saudi ass before they even gave him a medal fuck tard

GOTTEN RICH YET YOU FUCKING SHILLS? GOD SOROS MUST BE PAYING YOU GUYS FUCKING SHEKELS.

at first I hated Wahhabism and Sunni Islam, but since Trump danced with them I started liking them, even Islamists can be based

streamable.com/bpgnz

So you're saying Trump is worse than a nigger president? Well, gee, glad to see you finally realize it little trumpcuck.

Please stop, I can't get any harder :)

cry some more americuck the only thing donnie is doing is giving them more weapons so its all deserved

proxy fag. no real paki mudslime would be browsing 4chins/.

You should have cleared your 4th grade, retard.

Trump didnt lick the Saudis feet like that loser Obumer, Trump gave the guns and said fix your own shit, Obumers just blamed america on his apology tour.

get a load of this goy

NO HE ISN'T!!!!!! THAT'S A LIE CREATED BY THE VERY FAKE MAINSTREAM MEDIA TRYING TO COVER UP THE MURDER OF SETH RICH!!!!!!!! I HOPE YOU GET RAPED BY REFUGEES FUCKING MACRON LOVER.

thats pretty desperate , might work in reddit tho

>the modern american custom triggered cuckolded neckbeard

At best I'd give you 5 for I.Q desu

I'M 25 YEARS OLD, BITCH. I HAVE A FUCKING HIGH SCHOOL DIPOLMA.

Lol coming from the burger who probably just shot up another kindergarten.

>another 2 cents deposited into your bank account

Seth bitch

lol are you for real? Who gives a fuck about Seth Rich? I would love to see Hillary in jail but that doesn't change the fact that trump is 100% SANDed

only thing sanded is your vagina

you know the funny thing about that tweet?

Trump and that prince made numerous business deals during the 90s. The most relevant were the sale of the Plaza and the sale of Trump's yacht.

ONLY NIGGERS SHOOT UP KINDERGARDENS. DID YOU KNOW ADAM LANZA WAS ACTUALLY A BLACK PERSON? THE """"""""""""""""FACT"""""""""""""""" THAT HE WAS WHITE IS ANOTHER LIE BY THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phone poster OUT

Bump

>trump fisting the western wall

>selling someone a product is "taking control of" the seller

SO MANY FUCKING SHILLS IN THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!! I HOPE THE CLINTONS ARE PAYING YOU WELL.

>25 with a highschool diploma
>not a university graduate
>not ballin CEO 10k a day
>possibly wont ever buy a house cuz poor and low IQ stupid mentally challenged citizen.

Son, you might live under a bridge at some point in your life. Sort your issues out.

Wait did trump agree to take 50k refugees? Any sources of that?

1 refugee is too many

>trumpcuck trying this hard to spin what the rest of us can clearly see
That's all right lad. Uncucking yourself is a painful process. It's perfectly fine to develop Stockholm syndrome when you've been sucking Donny dick for so long. Get well soon :)

Nerd virgins that the Soros crowd pays to AstroTurf and disrupt problematic online communities. Around here they mostly post half-assed anti-malware memes and try to slide decent threads by rapidly posting garbage ones.

>shareblue hates refugees and saudis
wtf I love David Brock now?

>waah waah SETH RICH waah wash
Lol seems like this burger is overdone.

COLLEGE IS FOR LIBERALS SJWS. ONLY REASON I WOULD GO THERE IS TO EDUCATE THE FUCKING DEMOCRATS ON THE SECOND AMENDMENT.

weak go back to twitter fag

>im too much of a cuck to think some other person from another culture wont call me out for being a turbo cuck

Nope still me, retard. No shilling or imaginary shekels for me to have the pleasure of calling you a cuck.

>nigger spic chink gook etc
Well done, OP, you filthy halfbreed assface.

I'm gonna tell Brock youre disparaging minorities.

americuck praising ignorance
imagine my sock

>triggered

weird you guys sure love to talk about sucking Trumps dick, Guess Hitlary's is starting to smell like rotting cheese.

SETH RICH WAS MURDERED BY THE DNC AND THAT'S A FACT! THE ONLY ONE NOBLE ENUFF TO TAKE A STAND IS BEING CENSURED BY THE FAKE MAINSTREAM MEDIA!!!!!!!!!!!!

>trumpcuck knows he can't defend this so he's slowly turning this into a HAHA I TROLL YOU xD moment so his brain doesn't explode from the cognitive dissonance
Man, you guys will make for a great research subject on the effects of cultism for the next 100 years.

you don't, you realize that like every other politician in history they will say some shit to get elected and then maybe do or don't do it depending upon what the reality of the job actually ends up being, if you really thought the Trump administration was just going to cut off all ties with powerful middle eastern allies to appease Sup Forums's fee-fees then you're fucking delusional, we were not his base in the first place

>50k refugees

where?

lel you're trying so hard, it's pretty sad.

>another 2 cents deposited into your bank account, btw

>I'm not a shareblue shill
Hahaha, don't you know all dissenting voices on Sup Forums are automatically paid shills? There is only the hivemind!

you can't

>calling out Trump dick riding is the same as liking Hillary
SHIGGY

Oh shit I guess I just got BTFO'd. How will I ever recover.

Was pic related you?

>people are being paid to call an obvious cuck, cuck

T. Burgercuck

try a puppy

triggered

HERE'S THE REAL ADAM LANZA IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME. THE FAKE PICTURE IS ACTUALLY OF A NOTABLE STOCK TRADER NAMED PAUL ABERNATHY.

>another 2 cents deposited into your bank account

haha pathetic

It is when your call to action is basically to give up and let her ilk have the country, what retard actually believes every campaign PR move is actually binding? Half of the retards whining about this shit ARE the Donnie dick suckers who bought into every last piece of election season propaganda and are now having a nervous breakdown after realizing that it was all bullshit.

A dunecoon arrives on your doorstep asking to buy your daddy's shitty old rifle for $1000.00

You have a collection of top of the line Automatic Child Massacring 93 Round Clip Violence Rifles with Anti Black Sights that were made in 2015, and you don't really need to keep your daddy's crappy hunting rifle around, even if it has some nostalgia value since you did use it to splatter a few restless sandniggers back in the day.

Do you sell the dunecoon your old rifle, and use the 1k to buy some sweet new tactical holocaust and hippy killing gear? Or do you hold onto it because the dunecoon might (probably) use it to shoot some other dunecoons because he wants their patch of sand and compressed dead sea life?

Personally I would sell, since I don't really give a shit if dunecoons want to kill each other. Jews did 9/11. Saudi Passports are not explosion and fire proof.