Daily reminder

Daily reminder

If you're aren't serving in your countries military or don't plan to, then you are NOT are real man.

Yeah anons, we need more whites in the military, starting to get real dark at work.

>"If you goys aren't giving your lives for the Jew masters, you aren't real men"
Fuck off, cunt

(((((((((((man))))))))))

That's for the dumb ones

They can't handle me.

It's best if we do it like this.

not giving my life for kikes sorry . i d enlist only if it was a defensive war , but who the fuck attacks italy anyway . and WHO THE FUCK would attack the US ? you are just serving the kikes , the weapon industry and some asshole in your gov.

I applied for the military. I believe everyone should serve at least once but unfortunately, I failed my psyche evaluation. I was diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder as a teenager, I'm thinking that played a part.

If I don't get some shekels coming my way soon, joining the American branch of the Israel defense force may be my only option. Wages are going up everywhere an jobs are actually plentiful this year where I live though, for the first time in like a decade.

kys

sage

I will serve my country when the time comes, I will not serve EU or Israel.

Fight jewish wars and you get jewish prizes.

being in the military while there's no war going on must be boring/useless as hell

Slide thread is slide thread

Reminder if you join your country's military to fight jew wars on the other side of the world, you are the definition of a cuck.

Ok (((OP))) I'll be sure to join (((your military))) right away.

I have epilepsy and have taken meds my whole life for it. I'm 27 now, and I actually would serve if I could. Rather serve Nazi Germany, but that ship sailed unfortunately.

Most are cucks desu. They get paid like janitors, they leave for months at a time while their wives and GFs fuck their friends. They get treated like shit as veterans and most don't have the skills to do anything that actually benefits society. You're a tool if you enlist. That's why countries like Finland force you to serve. They are well educated so most are smart enough not to join.

maybe if shit goes down in korea. i can go kill gooks like my grand pappy did back in 52'

Translation: serve my jewish overlords REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i did serve for 8 years 12B. ranger/sapper school. 2 deployments. the army is full of faggots now. plus i only found pol after i got out and there is no fucking way i'd fight for the kikes again.

the criteria for being a real man:
-earn a living
-be of service to others
-be able to defend yourself and your family
Military service a plus, but not required.

What if I joined the Palestinian army as to not be a cuck tool?

You'd be the first one crying on pickup day.

Military already ticks off two if you are a decent soldier

Join Hezbollah and actually fight

Right. Military discipline will sort your shit out pretty fast

Yeah sorry I wasn't bottom of the barrel when I graduated high school. Everyone knows military are just retards that couldn't even get into state schools. Feels good fucking your wives while you're out on deployment cause they want men that actually make a decent living.

I don't think they would let me in because of my criminal and medical records.

Good, more shitskins dying for rich assholes that never served. Why are you risking the white race user? Let niggers die.

Did four years, best worst time of my life

>t. charged with vicious homosexual rape

How'd you know?

>OY VEY why aren't you lining up to die for me, goyim?
Sure, buddy.
Anybody starts a credible militia with the stated aim of reconquering East Thrace and I'd join in a heartbeat, though.

But I'm in ROTC right now

Couldn't take the pay cut tho.

have fun, idiot

Going to Marine Corp boot this summer

What should I expect?
I'm in decent physical shape, haven't used drugs in 2 years (marijuana)
Play a lot of video games
I'm homeschooled online but graduating in 2 weeks with legitimate diploma (State Online Courses)
I'm kind of racist

Most enlisted and commissioned are not willing to rule by a reality of humans already accessing eternal life technologies thousands of years earlier than now. Many, if not almost every single one, is not blessed by instant regrowth of missing body technology. Very few have any history, or herstory, with any breakaway civilization or ancient human civilization accessing eternal life technologies. Many believe they are among the best warriors in the world...and though they are just the best among their tier.

There are three tiers: ancient humans and breakaway civilizations accessing eternal life technologies; those not accessing eternal life technologies such as the hegemon and allies of the hegemon and those who can militarily assure mutual destruction while warring the hegemon and allies of the hegemon; and those who are not accessing eternal life technologies who are not allies of the hegemon nor can compete militarily to assure mutual destruction of the hegemon or allies of the hegemon or anyone who can militarily assure mutual destruction of the hegemon or allies of the hegemon.

Since the justice at the courts of states of the union is not like our justice is compromised by being inferior as ensuring security (humans not judging like humans already accessed eternal life technology)...so the public schools and the jails have become draft conscriptions where humans are expected to belong to a racial gang, or at least obey their race ancestry gangs command.

If you claim your association, society, or group is, "United States", in any barracks, pod, holding tank, or cell, rather than associating with your race...then others fight you IMMEDIATELY.

Thus it is not a shame to not have served as United States Armed Forces. Many manly men never served as United States Armed Forces...and they continue being manly.

That said...if you are blessed by instant regrowth of missing body technology THEN JOIN BECAUSE THE KILLING IS SIX SICK SICK!

It's pretty enjoyable, yeah. The classes so far have been interesting and I've met a couple of real bros.

Tell me more about this eternal life technology.

thread

>put shitskins in front
>whites in the back
>??????????
>all white military restored

Bro
Put down the lsd and re up in them schizophrenia meds

You're literally the worst roleplayer.

> daily reminder that if you don't die like a dog for israel, oil and big corporations, then you're not a good goy!

>dying for Jews

Haha okay man

W-what if Law Enforcement a-user?

I was there for 8 years but id rather have more money and in the uni currently nursing major but plan for grad school.

>fighting for the Jew
>real man

Pick one, dumbass.

>If you're not treated like pavement by your owners you're not a real man

I always wanted to join the military, but I have severe asthma, so they would never let me join.

neighborhood watch international division aka yakuza america reporting for duty. we can take the military base if they try any shit and force 3 nuclear power plants to melt down in 24 hours after they start shit

I was in 2ID back in the day. In Korea. Black Boot Army

fuck off

That's cool man, I'm going to try it this Fall.

Do you get a scholarship right away? Or do you have to commit some time first?

Anything I should know about ROTC before joining? Is it a lot of politics?

You posted a gif which is my face when Sup Forums doesn't know Nazis already accessed eternal life technologies and became some of the best guardians of humans IN THIS SOLAR SYSTEM.
Know no, I am mentally prepared for making heaven in the universe while I am not taking meds. My only drugs right now are caffeine and tobacco.
They are any technology which forces positioning of humans, creatures, and things to force dodging, harming, preventing, and surviving.
Some of the technologies are instant regrowth of missing body part technology. Some of the technologies are replacement of your old brain into the head of a clone which can be aged only as young as seven years old; literal old humans in child bodies.

I only respect soldiers who fight for what they and/or I believe in. Most soldiers, especially western, enlist because they're too dumb and barbaric for civilized society and easy money and also to try and capture that pop culture power fantasy that theyre exposed to through their decadent lifestyles, of wartime, like a warped version of actual glory from the past. Most American soldiers don't know really know anything they lack the soul of world War veterans, they just take orders on who to shoot at and assume what they're shooting at is morally justified since it's 'murica.

tl;dr you're putting your life on the line for jewish interest

You'll lose your racism once you hit the fleet. Just be physically prepared, and laugh at as much as you can. Positivity will keep you going.

I've got nothing against people who serve domestically, indeed I did so myself for a short while before washing out due to mental issues. The Home Guard do good work here in times of crisis, and it's good to have a standing army in case things really go to shit.
That said, people who spend their time in the sandbox, fighting sandniggers for the kikes, need to reevaluate their life choices.

Not really man, we get to go to training all of the time (make a shit ton of money)

And we get to play guns

Alot of running,drill, and getting yelled at for being a piece of shit 24/7. I went in 2008 so it might have changed a little, I hope not. The military has enough pussies.

stupid poolee stfu. you wont make it.

But user im joining AF with a 99 on asvab and im going to beat the previous high score in kebab removal

don't most men go into the military (excluding family tradition) because they're fuck ups that "need structure"

that sounds like a foster kids or highschool drop out to me

I served. Was infantry. Fought in OEF/OIF. But I disagree with OP. I was an idealistic teenager with no real knowledge of politics. I fought in two bullshit wars and saw friends die for nothing. Maybe sacrificing their lives in Afghanistan had some meaning, but Iraq? I still can't tell you why the fuck I was there,

We should have strengthened our borders instead of killing 10 trillion Muslims. What good does that do? The fuckers just re-spawn. The only way to beat them is to do it from the inside out. Freedom of information and all that. Not dropping bombs on kids.

listen, i'll sign up once we start removing all nonwhites from the country.

But user, once you go through the armed forces you can pick up a job at ICE (spic remover) or as police (nigger remover)

what if its the royal navy do i get a pass?

yeah, why is it that all the ex soldiers I've met in the military are horrible influences and narcissists? From what I've experienced from people I think I'll not compromise my morals on this one and pass.

Shipping soon? I'm packing my bag this weekend.

Nah, I'd smile and laugh the whole way.

That's kind of the problem.

I did for 11 years. I don't anymore. AM I a real man?

>risk my life for this country
>be responsible for more middle eastern wars
Nah I'm good

I have a medical condition that prevents me from joining the military. How can I become a real man now?

I agree Mr. Goldstein, these goyim need to die for a greater Israel. Shalom

But were you man enough to vote for #her?

did you die in combat? if so, yes

>If you're aren't serving in your countries military or don't plan to, then you are NOT are real man.

This message paid for by Exxon / Mobil and your local army recruiter.

>real man
>pls ihop gib military discount

>real man
better a running cat than a dead dog

I served 2002-2014, 8 combat deployments, could not disagree with this statement enough. It's not for everyone and it's not what everyone thinks. I don't regret a minute of it and had a hell of a time living the modern viking dream, but would never and have never looked down on anyone who didn't feel like joining a service.

What was the last non kosher American war?

Serve the jews or your NOT a real man!

Did my service already. 2010-2015

Literally enslaving yourself , giving up your freedoms in order to watch your friends die or worse, sit on a base doing nothing writing to your wife about what a hero you are while she gets fucked by jamal. All so you can collect a tiny welfare check and the jew's economic interests are secured and Israel's neighbors are destabilized / raped and murdered by CIAniggers/ISIS

That's a pretty neat observation there. Find me another job where I get to go to fun schools that teach me really cool shit, then go out at night and ride on helicopters and shoot Islamists. While you fags wretch about muh Jews and muh fighting for freedom, most of the guys I finished serving with had not one delusion about the why or who, but just enjoyed the what. Closest thing to modern day viking shit as exists, rolling into ancient lands filled with sand people, then killing them wholesale.

>Dying for Israel

Yea no thanks

>8 combat deployments

what do you do for adrenaline now?

Get ready to say "Aye sir" a billion times.

Anyone know anything about the National Guard? Is it worth going in as an officer so that I can get my masters degree paid for?

>Sacrificing yourself for Israel

GOOD FUCKING GOY

Nothing man, was never a junkie, just enjoyed the job and the dudes I did it with. Part of the reason I got to 8 was while I started with an airborne infantry contract with longer/less interesting deployments, I finished with unit(s) that had higher tempo, more interesting but shorter deployments. I actually stopped deploying in 2012 and spent my last 2 years as cadre at a couple different schools. I've always been a pretty naturally mellow dude to be honest.

I would under a different administration. Current Canadian Prime Minister would sooner have us sucking ISIS' dick rather than slaughtering them.

Nasty girls are alright depending on the unit, state and station. I've come across some that were sloppy and incompetent, others that did a pretty amazing job. Kind of a mixed bag, but not a bad way to get some education paid for. I don't think they deploy much these days either.

>fuck you shlomo.

>muh Israel
>muh big corporashunzz huur

Grow the fuck up

Most of the people I've known in that long didn't walk away by their own volition.

Glad you're doin good, user.

Never served never will , I'm not a politicians dildo. Enjoy your fantasy of fighting for anything besides the profit of men and women who see you as a TOOL.

I'm banged up, but yeah I was pretty lucky overall. Was tempted to stay it for muh pension and because I honestly liked the environment and what I was doing, but really wanted to settle down and have a kid or two and also had some legitimate business opportunities that would provide well beyond what government benefits could offer in the long term. Appreciate it user.