COME ON AND SLAM

GOP NOMINEE FOR TOMORROW'S MONTANA REPRESENTATIVE SPECIAL ELECTION ALLEGEDLY BODYSLAMMED A GUARDIAN JOURNALIST
youtube.com/watch?v=fhoH4v8xYlU

GET IN HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J9FImc2LOr8
missoulian.com/news/local/gianforte-condemns-refugee-resettlement-as-congolese-family-arrives-in-missoula/article_4702563c-16cc-5c56-a25f-1e00acab381b.html
billingsgazette.com/news/opinion/editorial/gazette-opinion/gazette-opinion-vetting-anti-refugee-propaganda-in-montana/article_8c3073c8-d2a2-57af-9d9f-5c1fe154b38b.html
billingsgazette.com/news/local/gianforte-ads-continue-to-criticize-refugee-resettlement-clergy-send-letter/article_dd46b27f-e2a8-5c43-8e8b-d3115319b3fb.html
helenair.com/news/opinion/readers_alley/a-christian-view-of-refugees/article_7e6ed8d3-6bd4-5e91-bd5f-f3c2854156fb.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zBmVLpzFhtY
youtube.com/watch?v=fKJDAVvs_JA&t=13s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AND WELCOME TO THE JAM

3rd

Obligatory:

youtube.com/watch?v=J9FImc2LOr8

It's worth noting Gianforte is an enemy of the Montana Lugenpresse for being anti-rapefugee. (((Coincidence))) I'm sure.

missoulian.com/news/local/gianforte-condemns-refugee-resettlement-as-congolese-family-arrives-in-missoula/article_4702563c-16cc-5c56-a25f-1e00acab381b.html

billingsgazette.com/news/opinion/editorial/gazette-opinion/gazette-opinion-vetting-anti-refugee-propaganda-in-montana/article_8c3073c8-d2a2-57af-9d9f-5c1fe154b38b.html

billingsgazette.com/news/local/gianforte-ads-continue-to-criticize-refugee-resettlement-clergy-send-letter/article_dd46b27f-e2a8-5c43-8e8b-d3115319b3fb.html

helenair.com/news/opinion/readers_alley/a-christian-view-of-refugees/article_7e6ed8d3-6bd4-5e91-bd5f-f3c2854156fb.html

Montana Uber Alles!

i need the video. when do they release it?

Italians are the biggest nigger behavior Supporters and approve of this

OW YOU LIGHTLY TOUCHED ME AND MY GLASSES BROKE

BETTER RIDE AWAY IN AN AMBULANCE TO REALLY MILK THIS SITUATION

>you justhh body thlammed me and broke my glathhesss

Apparently there is no video.

According to the reporter and the politician, all the facts are agreed upon except for the reporter instigating and what a "body slam" is.

#IStandWithBodySlam

>COME ON AND SLAM

I thought this had something to do with Charles Barkley for a second. Fuck you, OP.

Sides will be laid to waste when this is all said and done

Everyone from Montana needs to support this guy

WTF, I hate I-slam now

THE CREAM OF THE CROP

What Religion is Greg a part of?

I-Slam

Their were multiple witnesses including a camera crew setting up for an interview

kek i wont regret writing in John F. Kennedy tomorrow, fuck all the clowns running here

t.montana

They even had to strap him down, how hard was he autistically screetching?

MONTANA

time for us to take over the video and comment sections, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO PEDES!

AUDIO

How long before he claims anti semitism?

Is Gianforte going to tip over the Ambulance now? Because that happened on WWE last time?

I wouldn't be surprised if they withheld the video footage untill after the election just to milk this out. It will be hilarious when the video shows the reporter being invasive, simply getting pushed back, then taking a fall like he's in a soccer match.

but we're /ourguy/ niggers.

Montana anons, go out and vote for Greg.

Too bad he didn't kill the little faggot.

>Greg screams "IM NOT FINISHED WITH YOU" and begins to beat on the reporter while onlookers cheer Greg

I hate you, reddit. so god damn much.

>mfw right wing retards show their true form

OH SHIT, THE VIDEO FOOTAGE IS OUT!

youtube.com/watch?v=zBmVLpzFhtY

I'd pay to watch that.

>be shitty reporter
>go into Republican candidate's office without permission
>shove recorder in his face
>get asked to leave
>don't leave
>have recorder slapped away, glasses get broken
>YOU JUST BODY SLAMMED ME
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>take an ambulance ride to the hospital for nonexistent injuries to milk this situation as much as humanly possible

This is a journalist trying to directly affect the election.

((witnesses))

Someone from the lugenpresse would never lie about, or exaggerate something - right?

FUCK OFF KIKE

you fucking leaf....

If this was even slightly true, wouldn't he be arrested for assault, and unable to run? Something doesn't add up

I'M DOING MY PART!!

>ARE YOU?

The sheriff is having a press conference in an hour

Lefty journalists are already comparing this to "Russian mobsters" intimidating the press

bigly

>voting for a Californian

ill stay home, all our politicians are bought and paid for

>camera crew was setting up
>no one had a camera on the reporter, even though he was asking ball busting questions

Sounds very legit

PRESIDENT GIANFORTE 2024

Every political representative should pull a signature wrestling move on a journalist to get into office.

What happens if he wins

Don't those lefties know that the beautiful art of wrestling is as American as apple pie?

Why wouldn't Montana go and vote for a man who literally fights for their rights?

Top jej

You're all conveniently ignoring the audio.

>As sheriff of the county i have never seen this happen
>Therefore tonight, for the main event will be Greg Gianforte vs Ben Jacobs in a no DQ match for the governorship of Montana

He was up 14% in the (((polls))). Hes not going to lose over something stupid like this.

Jews should leave the country. They're nothing but problems.

>numale beta faggot has his glasses broken because he shoved a mic up someone's face
>right wingers mocks the slimy kike

Since when is this new? This is standard, beta kikes have always been hated.

AUDIO

Well that is the most real evidence that the MSM has used in a story since November

Him and quist are both shills but I already voted for Greg. Atleast Greg doesn't want rapefugees in montana. That should include Californians as well though

Oh gee I wonder why they are pushing that as a comparison. It's almost like they have an agenda to paint everyone as a "Russian"

Sounds like the kike reporter laid gently on the floor and started crying

Pretty standard Jew stuff

Liberal political strategist:
>About 2/3 of the vote is already cast in Montana, unfortunately
>The MT votes cast by mail thus far are almost identical, in terms of modeled partisanship, to the '14 VBM. No evidence of a Dem advantage

The little fag sounded like he was going to cry afterwards kek

This is just them trying to lose him the election, problem is that Montana has a very low population density meaning the voting places are really spread out. The majority of the votes have already been mailed in. This will change nothing.

That's pretty hot.
>inb4 it's a trap

Why does he slam?

>still showing muh glasses
lol'd

#JamWithSlam

They don't work together, why would a film crew have a camera on a reporter from a different news organization?

Greg 'the Hebrew Slammer' Gianforte

kek

Why would there be audio without a video?

Because the video would actually reveal whats happening. Audio at least makes it suggestive what happened. They clearly cut the video out.

whats the obsesion of amerca with russia. i dont get it. i know, the cold war and all. but cmon. sometimes it's just dumb.

HAHAHA FUCK GRAUN "JOURNALISTS"

Nice one.

Looks like Ben Jacobs had a motive to throw himself on the floor and break his glasses.

yep, it reminds me of that one bitch that got Ben Shapiro to quit with her, until video showed her instigating everything

Holy shit liberals are retarded! This is Montanastan. Body slamming a (((reporter))) is going to help this guy! Thanks for the twitter boost retards! :)

It's overrrrr

Democrats are going to win

I heard the faggot reporter grabbed the dudes cock to get him to react violently

The GOP has spoken. Disavow.

Not a coincidence that Gianforte's campaign theme song happens to be this...

youtube.com/watch?v=fKJDAVvs_JA&t=13s

The (((reporter))) is full of shit. Also MT has pretty based self-defense laws. Greg

>Oh noes this rapefugee hating goy assaulted me and broke my glasses.

Hmm..

His wife is quite handsome.

If I lived in Montana this would make me want to vote for him even more. Fuck these faggot liberal media blogger types.

Greg 'put the kike on a spike' Gianforte

>T R U M P F A G S like this

America's left needed a foe to be their boogeyman and since it'd be racist to choose any non-white groups as that foe they decided to pick Russians.

Why does Gianforte want to silence Jacobs? What is he getting to close to finding out?

i hope this kike is a foreigner without american insurance and now has to pay a $15k ambulance+ER bill after trying to milk this.

B A S E D

A

S

E

D

Glasses fag here. His glasses were probably already broken and nigger rigged.

martin sheen is that you?

Jose is such an insufferable faggot.

What a fucking faggot

He has stock in rosnet oil

Fuck! Is that Geddy Lee's brother?