True Aryans are back

White men a new age is coming.While all of you are getting raped by the Muslim filth us Indians are spreading our influence across the world, We were one of the first to create civilization while whites were fucking each other with sticks,We created the maths and we are the reason why modern medicine exists, Our ancient and sacred religions still live on after thousands of years while the religions that the whites follow are dying out just like them,One of the greatest of our race has made entire other races worship him,We are the True sons of Aryans and the world is ours to inherit we will start with sand niggers and the false Aryans

uneducated Jew

Why should i look at your filthy false lying white website

sounds like fun

It will be for us

It's funny how you use the term Aryan from vedas and gita and then claiming it has nothing to do with Indians.

Why are white people such history and cultural thieves.

Whites steal everything form us and claim its theirs and think they created civilization i wonder if these cunts have ever heard of Indus valley civilization

>Why are white people such history and cultural thieves.
because they are kikes

Shut up poo

Its funny how they say Jews lie and steal while they do the exact same thing

>Shut up poo
jesus speaks with his unmistakable wit

Die with diabetes Burger and stop stealing our culture scum WE ARE ARYANS

Buddha made all the Gooks worship him we can make whites worship us soon too

Out out out crypto poo

Why tf is Fred Flintstone Jesus now

WE

>Out out out crypto poo
stupid christkikes actually believe dharma is jewish this isn't hebrew you retarded simpletons
whites aren't aryan

Too bad i was born here and already have a citizenship you fat white fuck

Fuck off False Aryan and stop using our number system if you are so good then

Well, shit. Thought it said "True Aryans are black". Someone will claim that eventually anyway

African American niggers think they are the real jews and whites think they are Aryan HAHAHAHAHA

>Not Australian
Not an argument

We gave you poos access to toilets and cars/the wheel in general. Be grateful, your image has too much text.

Also when we kick you fuckers out, please leave peacefully. Thanks

>Purest bait ever.

No we will take over soon now why dont you go eat that plastic subhuman gook pussy you love so much

Not once have I ever claimed to be "Aryan" because it's not true. Just that we are cousins and even that is too much for most of Sup Forums to handle.

vedism came from aryans.
hinduism came from vedism.
are you mentally ill from all the poo?

>We gave you poos access to toilets
how to spot a kike in 7 words

Its not a bait we are the true sons of Aryans

>Failed John Howard's English test, here illegally

But.. if Australia was full of Indian's, where would move to in order to live in the modern world? Ha, checkmate.

You have more at stake in Australia becoming white again than we do. Also which streets are you planning to designate?

>White men a new age is coming.

I'll just leave this here.

You need to learn you memes

Cousin what??? Persians are our cousins while gook subhumans are your cousins

>You need to learn you memes
why? do you not understand what you were shown? it depicts a bunch of kikes in a car attempting to enter Northern Bavaria beliving they are welcome having installed a W.C. a W.C. is a british english abbreviation for toilet
how can you not know that, since your entire argument against Aryans is based on
>poo in loo
or is it
>shit in street
or
>designated

>gook subhumans
Are we even talking about the same thing here?

Indian civilization deserves more respect than it gets on Sup Forums, so I approve this thread

The only reason the country is doing well is because of its resources

what religion even are you faggot? from your name im guessing you are from some poo in loo religion

>A big sign for you

Sorry man, I keep hearing telemarketer accents when I read your posts and I start giggling.

Just gonna.. leave this here, maybe print a few copies out and give them to your friends. We can all fight unsanitary conditions together

How are we cousin again?? Stealing our title doesn't make us cousins

Whites use our superior Aryan numbers

REMOVE KRAUT remove kraut you are worst aryan. you are the aryan idiot you are the aryan smell. return to saxony. to our saxony cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo�.ahahahaha ,germany we will never forgeve you. austrian rascal FUck but fuck asshole aryan stink germany sqhipere shqipare..aryan genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead aryan..ahahahahahGERMANY WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .austria we kill the archduke , austria return to your precious mongolia�.hahahahaha idiot german and austria smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KRAUT FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. uk+usa+au+nz=kill austria�you will ww2/ tupac alive in usa, tupac making album of anglos . fast rap tupac anglos. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac� you are ppoor stink aryan� you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in anglos �.fuck the bavaria ,..FUCKk ashol aryans no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the aryan farm aminal with rap magic now we the merica rule .ape of the zoo premiere stalin fukc the pink commie and lay egg this egg hatch and germany wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. USA+dad+brothers are greattst countrey

>what religion even are you faggot? from your name im guessing you are from some poo in loo religion
>A big sign for you
>Sorry man, I keep hearing telemarketer accents when I read your posts and I start giggling.
>Just gonna.. leave this here, maybe print a few copies out and give them to your friends. We can all fight unsanitary conditions together

Hmm.. the human resource of an incredibly capable and Hardy peoples, ask yourself poo.. why are you here?

Protip: good salaries, good living conditions, no strange poo smells or leprosy.

Maybe was like this before ur smelly people were brought here to be cheap labour..?

Are you disabled nigger?

pajeet nobody cares fuck off back to india, you do this shit in every fucking thread about christcuckery

>Maybe was like this before ur smelly people were brought here to be cheap labour..?

>pajeet nobody cares fuck off back to india, you do this shit in every fucking thread about christcuckery

Yeah... the Jews introduced you to our countries, have you read thr history of multi culti policies?

All joo tricks. Sadly nothing in there about Indians being awesome, they brought you to our lands to try and create ethnic division.

If it's such a x culture and a y country with z people..

Go home to India?

>Yeah... the Jews introduced you to our countries, have you read thr history of multi culti policies?
>All joo tricks. Sadly nothing in there about Indians being awesome, they brought you to our lands to try and create ethnic division.
fuck off scum
>If it's such a x culture and a y country with z people..
>Go home to India?
i'm aryan you filthy kike

Tell me more about who sits atop the caste system my untouchable friend?!? Isn't whites? Who do yo think did all that? Your ancestors worship shit filled temples with snakes and rats. Sacred cows make the best hamburger.

Whites are so pathetic they are obsessed with nigger animals and subhuman gooks other than breeding with their own race while us Aryans preserve our race

You retard whites dont sit on top of caste system us true Aryans do and all Indians have at least 50 percent Aryan blood by now

Gonna have to fact check that, Raj right?

m8 slavs are the last true aryans left. Bow to Vasya.

Subhuman cunt talk with respect when you are talking to your Aryan masters or you will be the first to get enslaved when we return to glory

>Gonna have to fact check that, Raj right?
are you illiterate or have you been taught to read?

lol slavs Hahahaha they are the least useful among all the whites name me one thing they have provided to mankind

Aryans came after the Indus valley civilization
Indus valley civilization was already hindu.

What kind of retard history you learned.

Witness.

I do not understand nothing of this, just seeing others biting it

Indians are mixed with Aryans and indus valley descendants thats why we have the greatest bloodline alive

study and learn shitskin

what is your point of coming here and posting the shit you do?

>He typed while wearing an adult diaper.

The periodic table. Dmitri Mendelev.

>TFW when Indians busy larping as Aryans

No fuck off blonde hair blue eyes is a mutation that happened o nordcucks the second lowest kind of whites

Hehehe I love how you boondi's stop making sense and start typing random words.

>Fucking white man is fucking bad bad
>We are white men, fuck you sub white man
>Fucking hate asian gook cunt sluts, you are racist white man!

H8 us cos u ain't us xD

Indians are Aryans
Europeans are Aryans

and together we can conquer the world
let us join forces, we will give you toilets when the war is done.

Let's see how this goes...

>shits in street

We wiz lardz n chit

And yet less than 5,000 Brits ran your country better than you ever have since.

The people who wrote the Vedas literally called themselves "Arya", retard. Try reading a book every once in a while.

Seriously though, Indians are holding up robotic automation cos you're willing to pay to work somewhere.

Stop stalling human progress

>what is your point of coming here and posting the shit you do?

tell me moooooar lil poo

Yeah and the were European invaders

>WE WUZ INDIANZ

>poor nigger is obsessed with defecation
Even siberian bydlo have better sewage systems than you guys

>one of the wealthiest ethnic groups in america ($100k+ average)
>highly educated, masculine
>will be a global superpower by 2030

How do we compete with the superior Indian man?

Stop using our Aryan numbers then fag

There's no solid evidence of hinduism in the indus valley civilization. The closest thing is this seal some people think was an early version of Shiva, but it's a real stretch.

Thats because brits are like Jews they lie they steal and made us Aryans fight each other but we will soon destroy them all

>it's 2:00 am
>I need an urgent need to take a shit
>run outside, get the latrine
>everythin dark, can't see
>hear something crawling below
>wtf?! No toilet paper!!

that's pure cherry picking. North and South Indians don't look all that different.

How are you Aryans again? You can work with your best friend subhuman gooks to do that but you wont conquer us

India isn't going anywhere. The middle class whites will probably mix with Indians and Asian though and create a new bland, cultureless identity around chasing solely after educational prestige. Poor whites will mix with Hispanics, niggers, and Italians

I am south Indian and i have lighter skin than all of them in the photo wtf was he trying to say?

Now us Aryans just need a strong leader to conquer the world

Indus valley is simply a name coined by Muslims.

tell me mooooooooooar

Ok

Thats fake people in Kerala are no were near as dark as in the image also we dont look ugly like northerners

I'm waitiiiiiiiiiiiing

True Aryan pictured here.

Chicks above look a lot like latinas

ok enough of your shit posting

What are you trying to say?

Fuck off subhuman talk with respect to your master