Bike lock guy arrested!!!

eastbaytimes.com/2017/05/24/berkeley-college-professor-arrested-as-assault-suspect/

Other urls found in this thread:

law.justia.com/codes/oklahoma/2014/title-21/section-21-1287
acgov.org/sheriff_app/inmateSearch.do
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy shit

Finally, I was wondering if there was any justice left in this world..

They waited until he was rehired as a teacher. Like pottery.

Shadilay! This crook needs to be cooped before he embarks on further capricious capers!

now for his execution

Feels good to get a win, let this motivate us to keep pushing for justice for Seth Rich

This is wonderful news

I hear that Clanton has a history of homosexual prison sex play. It'd be amazing if this rumor made its way to the California penal system.

>He was arrested on suspicion of use of a firearm during a felony with an enhancement clause and assault with a non-firearm deadly weapon.

So he wasnt arrested/charged for the bike lock assault.

MAGA

HAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA

About time

He was an ethics professor too.

Fuck the hell yes! Good work, lads, another victory for weaponized autism.. Control the memes, control the planet.

Autism. The image.

Whats cooking today i wonder

Assault with a non-firearm deadly weapon sounds like it could be.

We should probably do the right thing, figure out which prison he ends up in, and warn the resident nazi gangs that they may be in danger around this "Antifascist" fash bashing mad man. Clanton could seriously single handedly wipe out the entire nazi prison gang because he is so proficient at bashing the fash. We better tip them off with his name and face just to let them know to be careful.

What do you think assault with a non firearm deadly weapon is fag

meh, I wish I had something more to do with it. Gief me a guide to such autistic powers.

Omfg meme magic is real

Sup Forums delivers justice once again

Hopefully the delay in arresting him was caused by the police doing their due diligence and building a solid case.

FUCK YES

We could send him letters with anti fascist imagery on the envelopes. That will help!

oh what about his poor family :( people aren't going to stop. didn't afew have to move house lol
they got of lightly
maybe some shills can keep track of this story and ask the family for tips and suggestions for their future.

a little orderve for what they can expect.

beautiful, hopefully he gets tossed in with a bunch of niggers

JUSTICE IS SERVED

>was
kek

I LOVE IT
L
O
V
E

I
T

>suspicion of use of a firearm during a felony

if he had a gun on him when he hit the guy with the bike lock it would still be use of a firearm during a felony.

>Any person who, while committing or attempting to commit a felony, possesses a pistol, shotgun or rifle or any other offensive weapon in such commission or attempt

>law.justia.com/codes/oklahoma/2014/title-21/section-21-1287

my guess is that he had a handgun or air pistol just in case he got ganged up on.

The thread that reunites the board.
Sticky this Mods.

Proud of you guys

>Bronstein comment
alright which one of you did it

WE WILL DEFEAT THE RED MENACE

lol noticed that too

He had a gun. Looks like Antifa wants to up the game. He should be charged with attempted murder for the bike lock attack, that's bullshit.

>MAKE RACISTS AFRAID AGAIN CLANTON, SHOW EM WHOSE BOSS IN THEIR ANTIFA HERO

Bump for great justice.

Bump for sticky.

So I guess he can get some first hand experience on the U.S. Justice system and incarceration centers like he was studying.

who the fuck is this faggot in the comments?

DEATH IS A PREFERABLE ALTERNATIVE
TO COMMUNISM

>(((arrested)))
they're giving him a new identity and reassigning him before he gets vigilante justiced
fucking CIA niggers

A fellow polack probably

this

he had a gun because he's a goddamn noc, as is moldylocks

Agent provocateur for CIA?

>$200,000 bail
Ouch.
>worked at the school since 2015, teaching an “introduction to philosophy with a background in teaching ethics, critical thinking, and comparative philosophy East/West” with “primary research interests” of ethics and politics
Hmmm

I am so fucking happy right now. Hope he rots in prison. Check out the comments - support from the faggot (((Bronstein))).

YES
THEY ALL ARE
LITERAL CIA NIGGERS IN THE FIELD
THOSE FACE COLLAGES YOU MADE? GUESS HOW MANY ASSETS ARE ON PROMINENT DISPLAY

HAS AUTISM GONE TOO FAR

Found the liberal

I can't wait until all shit hits the fan, wish I was back in the US. What do you think he'll get, slap on the wrist or attempted murder?

I watched the video on InternetHistorian, it was fucking brutal. The kid was literally only trying to separate the crowds and stop fights. Americans need to start arming themselves before these things, if you're a mediator and someone tries to kill you, you should force back

>Source: My college ethics professor told me

Someone get a post up on Stormfront about him, giving them the basic rundown and explaining he should turn up at a Cali prison sometime soon. I assume a lot of people that lurk there are in contact with the vulnerable nazi dindu nuffin inmates who we must keep safe from Clanton.

So he bashed fake nazis and now is going to be surrounded by real ones, he won't last a week unless he goes in to the protective custody yard

not far enough desu

It hasn't gone far enough

I can't say the thought didn't cross my mind.

Same with say, Stickman being FBI.

Both sides full of agents trying to start shit and escalate it.

(((bronstein)))

oy vey, wouldn't want to upset the tribe goys

I've never even heard of this news site before. How can we be sure this actually happened?

Here's where our autism must go now

>Find his prison address just like we did with that dude in Jersey who got doxxed for posting ISIS propaganda
>Send him envelopes filled with dank Pepes and helicopter memes

Remember, Antifa also considers cops and prison guards to be evil fascists, so he could be a threat to them as well. We should definitely warn the prison guards that he wants them dead too. We really need to ensure everyone is safe from big scary fash basher Clanton.

How Sup Forums found out this guy has commies shaking in their boots afraid of being doxed. One commie I know on FB changed their name to a fake one.

>(((Bronstein)))

Why is Sup Forums always right?

cia and libdrones vs fbi and Sup Forumsiticians
civil war

East Bay Times is a SF bay area newspaper. Legit

Can we check public arrest records?

I am so proud of you goys.

Polandbro, Danebro, Leafbro, you know who you are.

Carry on you magnificent bastards.

Cali will probably drop the assault but fuck him twice as hard on the gun/BB gun.

You spelled hamster wrong you dumbfuck moron.

Arraignment hearing is Friday.

>sauce

acgov.org/sheriff_app/inmateSearch.do

>Hampster Dance

Oh god I make a cum

if he gets put in jail I will buy a roll of stamps and send him the results of a "Sup Forums writes a letter one word at a time" thread every week

$200k bail... He's fucked.

Good riddance to that trash.

Thanks Sup Forums for the good work ID'ing the asshole.

There is in America!

oh it will...

good job autistic faggots case closed

HAHAHAHAHA.

He's about to get a "hands-on" lesson in diversity. I hope he gets raped by a pack of wild niggers!

>portmanteau of hamper and hipster
>where manlet faggots put their dirty man-rompers

Yeah, that's years of prison time.

Any Berkeley anons want to go watch?

>comfortable upper middle class prof rants about muh class divide
>goes to jail
>gets to meet the actual proletariat

Imagine this guy's face when he has to decide between being an ass-slave for niggers or joining the AB.

meh - he'll figure out damn quick how to use his tight little glory hole to his advantage

THIS.

FUCK THE WIKILEAKS CONNECTION

WE NEED TO FIND THE PAYMENTS

the Jew wants us to waste our time on Wikileaks which will only be a victory in Morale and not guaranteed absolute destruction.

Stop calling him a fucking professor.

Retard has a shitty MA from a shitty rank 300 school.

I have to admit, I thought that was the turning point in the battle against antifa. Even more than legions of Stickmen showing up, even more than the cops starting to do their damn jobs and enforce the laws these faggots were breaking. IDing Clanton from his eyes along fucking terrified them.

They really don't like their tactics of doxxing, naming and shaming, and callout culture being used against them.

It was previous accusation he already had. Dumb fuck love to larp as they won some special olympics for retard.

In California? Hardly, it took them this long to put 2 and 2 together.