DC GENERAL HOSPITAL CONTINUED

Continued from

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/offensive-security/exploit-database/blob/master/platforms/multiple/remote/86.c
cvedetails.com/cve/cve-2002-1643
pen-testing.sans.org/resources/papers/gcih/real-networks-remote-server-remote-root-exploit-101598
dropbox.com/sh/jloxrbwtsdmospw/AACG3GPlr9hl92qhsGSM0dFea?dl=0
youtube.com/results?search_query=network security handshake
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handshaking
archive.is/0R4Q4
washingtonpost.com/local/dc-family-homeless-shelter-beset-by-dysfunction-decay/2014/07/12/3bbb7f50-f739-11e3-a3a5-42be35962a52_story.html?utm_term=.3f0abca09ee6
archive.is/bJTPZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thank you user

Can we get a list of all we have gathered?

BumpN

in

I tried two BGP looking glasses, neither of which presently show that network as routable.
Seth was killed ten months ago. ARIN found the administrative contact unreachable six months ago. Perhaps the salient information is the past assignee of the network space (DCGH) and Seth's login from it, and probable presence at that facility, rather than supposed network services which now appear to be unreachable.

About fucking time. So where are the DC anons? Someone go check out that fucking hospital already

Is this the same hosp.....? In 2014, 8-year old Relisha Rudd went missing after her family was staying in the facility. In the days before her disappearance she was seen with a janitor from the facility who killed himself and his wife

BUMP FOR SETH RICH

ill upload to dropbox and post link

Anyone have a line of contact with George Webb?

Cecil betrayed, id be careful to trust anyone saying they will.

Thanks

was the user that posted this //

- edumakayshunal purposes only -

>open port 554/tcp [160.35.80.1]
>open port 7070/tcp [160.35.80.1]

both used for Real Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP)

Nessus confirms there available exploit(s)
>all CVE-2002-1643 / OSVDB-4468 exploit analogs
>aka 'THCrealbad' ver. 0.5-4
>aka '86.c'

(DESCRIBE) Buffer overflow, root exploit, remote code execution (shell establishment)

metasploit module path
>exploit/multi/realserver/describe

>source code (github)
github.com/offensive-security/exploit-database/blob/master/platforms/multiple/remote/86.c

>CVE overview
cvedetails.com/cve/cve-2002-1643

>detailed overview of 'THCrealbad' and similar exploits
pen-testing.sans.org/resources/papers/gcih/real-networks-remote-server-remote-root-exploit-101598

don't be stupid, people.

running additonal scan(s) to confirm host is still up (was ~1hr20min ago)..will post back w/ results

Fuck Cecil

>I tried two BGP looking glasses, neither of which presently show that network as routable.
same here. even looking through history seems it never was available in global routing table.
>contact unreachable six months ago
typical bs considering they have a bs POC assigned
>Perhaps the salient information is the past assignee of the network space
agreed. its not about the network that was never available but the org that network is linked to.

cecil the weasel trolled, shameful

I know.

I'm in Philly and I would do it myself (because anons rarely deliver) but I have to be at work tomorrow. I'm also drunk as shit, but that's what Amtrak is for

can niggers use the stargate?

This. It's either a dead end or an indirect "clue".

We don't have any actual proof that Seth's Skype account was logged into from the IP address mentioned.

make sure to do all i said in >run it from a different host this time. do a traceroute first. then do the same nmap scan from before from the original box you ran it from. then for shits do it to another ip you know doesnt have those ports open, such as 8.8.8.8

I honestly don't think we've uncovered as much as we think. His Skype could be important overall but I think the primary reason for posting the IP was to bring attention to the hospital. Hinting that the hospital was important that night is the clue he was trying to drop.

Why though was that thread deleted almost immediately but the mods have allowed four follow on threads to survive?

hehe

Forgive my ignorance. Is this about that lad who Hillary Clinton murdered?

REMINDER TO ENEMIES WATCHING

Now is the time to sell out your bosses, you have everything to gain, literal cash rewards, and your name in the history book as someone who helped generate a major political turning point in America. Why defend people who will throw you under the bus first chance they get? You would be revered by so many.

and when i said different host, i meant a different host on a different network connection, not booting up your laptop on your home network as opposed to running from your desktop.

ye, got ya
gimme a second

Ok, seriously, is there ANY possible way to get into the Skype account, or are we fucked?

Yeppers. Seth Rich was his name.

So, it's a homeless facility now. but unsure if that means they just let stay there or if people work there. Maybe the clue is that some homeless fuckers were hired to shoot him or that theyre involved w the shelter

'dis not my first rodeo user, i gotchu

DC or Baltimore anons GET ON THIS

Take it to >>>x

whoa

looks shopped

just checkin, since you said you were bootin up laptop

ARCHIVE SO FAR

>
>
>Why though was that thread deleted almost immediately but the mods have allowed four follow on threads to survive?

need to know what to destry and cover up.

I literally said that in the last thread

MKultra'd ?
>deebly goncerned

Again, what is the point of trying to break into his Skype account?

b is now just faggots fapping to traps and a man/girl t-t-t-t talking about tea and giving advice. Sad!

Double witnessed

He's telling us something

h8ters will say it shopped

Regardless of direction of investigation the conclusion is publicly providing tangible, validated and verified evidence of the existing handshake between wikileaks and the original source of the leaked deleted / scrubbed emails from Hillary, DNC and Podesta.

youtube.com/results?search_query=network security handshake
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handshaking

Benghazi, Edward Snowden, MK Ultra

The delay in this conclusion is intentional to surface corruption by/of those neglecting to publicate this investigation and refusing to indicate how this matters.

Seth Rich could be a scapegoat either way just as the Russians have been.

The people need to know:
Why were the emails deleted?
Who killed Seth Rich?

The daughter of a homeless family staying there went missing. Maybe ended up at comet ping pong?

Great minds think alike. Can't read em all. not autistic

I think theyve been following along too desu

I'm in Baltimore... so what should I do

I'm sorry but wtf is this? where did you get this? Who is Ruby Ridge? Is that the girl who went missing from ?

Where's the proof?
Newer versions of Skype don't even leak your IP anymore

Pizzagate 2.0 imo

Proof?

>i think

(((they)) definitely b here

Godspeed, anons

Name is Seth mich

Yup...Read up on girl.. trafficking is whats up agina, wtf.

someone posted this in another thread. Pulled Neighbors. I have been unable to recreate the results thought... some interesting hosts listed here. Will post screenshots of findings.

Seth Rich*

Widnisd

>that comment
>that get

very concerned now...

viewdns info:

Traceroute Results for 160.35.80.1
==============

traceroute to 160.35.80.1 (160.35.80.1), 30 hops max, 60 byte packets
1 obfuscated.internal.network.com (0.0.0.0) 0.000 ms 0.000 ms 0.000 ms
2 obfuscated.internal.network.com (0.0.0.0) 1.000 ms 1.000 ms 1.000 ms
3 screwdriver.usshc.com (208.68.167.154) 3.683 ms 4.164 ms 4.642 ms
4 * * *
5 * * *

Goes through USSHC. Am I wrong that the server is at USSHC secure facility and not in DC?

Copypasta from last thread about Sunlight Foundation where Brad B. used to work:

From the Sunlight About page:

"The Sunlight Foundation is a nonpartisan nonprofit that advocates for open government globally and uses technology to make government more accountable to all."

Unless you're investigating a murder covered up by bureaucrats. In which case you're a ghoul going to hell, eh Brad?

This muthafucka is probably rolling in his grave right now. He's become a symbol here with the political right in Sup Forums. Funniest Part is he was a full blown cuck. Kek

looked into some of these earlier, didn't find anything noteworthy tbqh

just look at that face.

that traceroute is bs.

person that ran it had upstream through usshc and thats just where it died, not relevant for anyone else.

and usshc isnt some government facility either.

I posted that previously.
Best of luck.

HERES AN ARCHIVE OF EVERYTHING SO FAR

I didnt either. All down from ping and only a couple open, but still unavailable

Is any network in 160.35.0.0/16 even on the internet anymore?

nothing of value here. basically just picked random ip addressses containing numbers around the searched ip

This isn't a blame game. This is unpacking truth with justice.

Along with truth and justice comes accountability which will be inevitable.

Focus on the facts, there is a coverup going on and more people need to know how to hack.

Don't worry about weapons systems, they aren't connected to the same grid as the Internet.

KBlit
7/12/2016 11:55 AM PDT
Well I guess since the FBI cannot find 33,000 missing e-mails then this one too will get forgotten.

Sage comment one day later from WAPO article on FBI stolen guns
archive.is/0R4Q4

nope. hell, looking through history i havent seen any advertisements from that space ever.

Not available outside of the network, it seems closed off

new fag just help, dont glorify

WaPo reporting on their own...lol. Backup this shit. Stories will start to go away.

washingtonpost.com/local/dc-family-homeless-shelter-beset-by-dysfunction-decay/2014/07/12/3bbb7f50-f739-11e3-a3a5-42be35962a52_story.html?utm_term=.3f0abca09ee6

Yes, not a government facility, its a data storage safehouse like Iron Mountain.

So why would the trace go through a data storage facility?

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/bJTPZ

And the madman does it.

Nice work, user.

>reddit spacing
you really have to integrate if you want to not be called out for being a redditfuge

Someone posted their own IP address in a trace. Please dondodat

Skype has garbage security - don't even require complex password. It's not something with huge privacy concerns.

Oh shit.

Some user said the server is 16 years old and in the abandon hospital. I think this may be a honeypot or just a distraction.

Only got to look into 160.163.80.1 returns as Africa Information Network. Potentially their Backbone network? More coming..

Get the handshake and I'll send you a hundred Bitcoins.

This is why I think the IP itself isn't important. It was just posted here to draw attention to the hospital. Whoever that user was is fucking brilliant.

They do know how to move their chess pieces, don't they?

its not a data storage safehouse. its a datacenter that does colocation. no different than the 100s of other data centers around the country. it went through there cause whoever ran the trace uses them as a upstream (maybe a vpn provider). it would be no different if you used comcast for internet and the trace died at comcast

Prove it m8

You get no Bitcoins.

Lets not forget that there are tunnels under DC lads

I don't know if this is the precise geography but there are definitely tunnels under DC that are known to many

True. What has my noggin joggin now is, why .80.1 out of 65536 possibilities?

dont do any more. the afrinic response is because that network is delegated to afrinic to manage.

And it resolves in Chicago. Wasn't that the same space that user on first post got as last hop in his traceroute to 160.80.35.1?

Can we get an overlay of DC with the tunnels?