Why are their beautiful accents so much better than ours?

Why are their beautiful accents so much better than ours?

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/33652-americans-brits-accents.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_9858ev8E94
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAtQrXCna7E
youtube.com/watch?v=jNdzRVbQf84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its horrible.

We have many accents. Some are fine, some are shit.

Do you know just how many accents are on the island? Some are fine, like the standard received pronunciation in the south that the royals in the south and most famous people have I guess, but honestly most IMO are horrible, North English accents for the most part, Scottish, Scouse are all terrible, and Welsh and Cornish ones aren't nice either really.

I don't understand how americans can say this. Accents can be completely different from a place 5 miles away here. There are hundreds of accents. Do not tell me people like scousers and jordies have nice accents because they don't. I'm from yorkshire and sound like jon snow mixed with a farmer. There's too many to say we have a nice accent.

>literally not even attempting to answer OP's question

pip pip cheerio

OP's question is retarded and subjective and far too vague given how, as mentioned, UK (and US for that matter) have for too many accents to ask such a retarded question.

Thousands of years of inbreeding

British accent is very liked in Asia.
It reminds us of Harry Potter and James Bond.

I guess the nice ones are just because they are very old accents. I like welsh accents, it's got a really melodic tone to it

There's beauty to be found in all people, whether the hardiness of floridas swamp people, the nuance of europeans, or the red mist of middle easterns.

>the red mist of middle easterns
It is nice seeing arabs get BTFO by 30 mm autocannons

Stop mindlessly consuming the Kinographic Jew. Hollywood's fetishisation of Anglo villainy has poisoned your brain.

Because you are all gay, amerifags gay wth gay accents

listen to somebody from liverpool talk and tell me that shit is attractive

>red mist of middle easterns

Oh, the arabic languages, only chinese can compare to that beautiful melody

Most of their accents are pretty bad just the polished upperclass one is good. I really hate the London street accent

This

Big fan of southern US accents, especially on the women

Also, banged a French girl once. Sexiest accent, especially when angry...

The simplicity of this answer gave me a hearty kek.

Most of our accents are awful. I live in Glasgow right now. It's the worst of all or at least up there.

oi wot yew fackin' soiy tuh mey meyt? Vere's sumfin' wrong wif va wever right now but ah believe ah misheard yew oh ah'd bang you raght up.

meant for

Southern Posh and East London cockney are the best British accents imo.

>be on vacation in bongland
>see Arya Stark gliding down the sidewalk
>like a graceful penguin with gout
>follow her for a block
>working up courage
>gently touch her shoulder
“H-hello, I’m user. Y-you’re the prettiest girl I’ve seen all day! W-would you join me for dinner?”
>she spins around nearly smashing me in the balls with an Abercrombie bag
>stares intently for a few moments
>then breaks into a grin that looks like she could eat an apple through a chain link fence
“YEH ORLRITE! FAK IT, WHY NOT? I CUD DO WIV SOME FREE GRUB ANNA LITTLE OF THE OL IN OUT!”
>quickly grab her hand and go into the first restaurant I see that has tablecloths
“FAKKIN ELL! POSH ERE INNIT? GLAD I PUT SUM KNICKERS ON!
>she lets out a little giggle that sounds like a horse with it’s leg caught in a wood chipper
>head waiter gives me the stinkeye but leads us to a table
>Arya cocks her head and squints at the menu
“ERE NOW, WATS THIS SHITE? IT’S ORL IN FAKKIN FRENCH! OI CARNT READ THIS, I’LL END UP GETTIN A PLATE OF FAKKIN SNAILS WUNNOI?!?”
>look at the menu. It’s in English, just a fancy script
>she shoves her menu at the waiter
“I WONT PIE AND MASH DUNNOI. PLENTY OF LIKKER ON THA MASH, GUV!”
“I’m sorry, madam, we don-“
“I SED FAKKIN PIE AND MASH M8! AND A PINTA LARGER FOR ME EDACHE!”
>he slinks away without even taking my order
>Arya pulls a pack of Mayfairs from her cleavage and sparks up, ashing in the bread basket
>starts rubbing at her crotch
>brings her fingers up and licks them then cackles
“JOLLY FAKKIN ELL, IT’S ME TIME! OI LUV GITTIN SHAGGED ONNA RAG! GUNNA AVE US A RED WEDDIN INNA LOO, AIN’T WE?”
>look over my shoulder and franticly signal the waiter for the check
>turn around
>Arya is slumped over the table
>raped to death by Pakis

mfw

I appreciate the (you), even if it was unintentional.

I'm from Essex and know women that talk like that.

Report his thread. I did.

You have ears problems

OFFICIAL WORST UK ACCENTS

1. Brummie

*power gap*

2. Scouse
3. Cockney/Essex

*power gap*

4. Glasgae
5. Midlands

Doesn't matter, they will be gone soon.

I'm a charitable man

have another

That was amazing. Kek.

welsh accents are a cute

unless its a new south welsh accent, then they're probably telling ya to get fucked ya cunt

>France

Historically because British society is so class-based upwardly-mobile commoners have always tried to imitate how posh people spoke. This has led to a massive shift in the 'typical' English accent among the middle class over the past two centuries.

Americans today actually speak more like British people in the 1700s than do present-day Brits.

livescience.com/33652-americans-brits-accents.html

I really like the cool American accent.
The one that you hear from a military officer that drives a muscle car

But Swedish accent > Every accent

ööh hellå dis is sven, jes ai cåm fråm sveden ai wanna gå to amerika får cool sity

you Aussies have much better accents than we do. particularly on women. holy fuck female Aussies sound so hot.

When Swedes speak English they have an American accent. Have you ever noticed that?

It is like the united states and canada. There are some accents that are nice and some that sound shit.

I have noticed that, god damn Americans influencing our culture.
It's quite odd though, as we learn British in school

Hard Brummie is pretty horrible, true. But there are softer tones of It, especially in the southern parts of the Midlands, where it's not too bad.

come to the north, you'll want to kill yourself after a day

my swedish buddy has absolutely no accent its the strangest thing

I want to bang a fat smelly aussie slut

>he fell for the Hollywood meme
i sound like a dying old drunk and britian has over 500 accents a lot of them are distinguishable given enough time

They sound like faggots
Not bad sounding, just faggy, our accent is 10x better easily
You have the worse sounding language of all time. It sounds like you need a mouthful of marbles before speaking

Most Swedish persons don't have that big of an accent. We just add it there for LE memes

No, although they do have better muslim terrorist attacks.

kiwis have best british accent
>youtube.com/watch?v=_9858ev8E94

>liking the Brit accent overall

What is wrong with you? Londoners sound like absolute retards and southerners sound like uppity fuckers who think their shit doesn't stink. Anyone from the north just sounds like a bastardized Irish or scottish or something even worse. Where's the beauty? It's a shit accent.

Only the Emma Watson tier accent sound nice.

The rest are all horrible.

>It sounds like you need a mouthful of marbles before speaking
You must be confusing us with Danish
They are the ones that speak very odd

>youtube.com/watch?v=ZAtQrXCna7E
Danish language

>youtube.com/watch?v=jNdzRVbQf84
Swedish language

You've never heard a scouser speak.