Call fucking Obama home. Your EX prisident is currently here in Germany campaigning for Merkel and "democracy"

Call fucking Obama home. Your EX prisident is currently here in Germany campaigning for Merkel and "democracy".

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JxSPk
destatis.de/DE/PresseService/Presse/Pressemitteilungen/2016/09/PD16_327_122.html
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/05/04/germany-welcomed-more-than-1-million-refugees-in-2015-now-the-country-is-searching-for-its-soul/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/17/erdogan-calls-turkish-families-have-five-children-bulwark-against/
archive.is/ZO9vZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

It's not like Merkel needs Obama's help to get reelected by the indoctrinated Germans.

I don't give a fuck, I want this asshat out of here!

Good. He also campaigned for Hillary. Let him do his thing.

I couldn't believe he actually did that when I heard about it yesterday.

Please issue an international arrest warrant for him so he can go in a monkey cage at the Hague and await a war crimes tribunal.

Actually, I'd rather he stayed there.

I honestly believe he's developing a Jesus complex and is throwing for Martin Luther King speech or something.

Nah, take him.

>developing a Jesus complex
Well, you have to consider he grew up out of wedlock with a combination of a CIA family on his mother's side and a Communist pedophile stand-in father.

Then when he got back to the US, he grew up in Chicago around literally domestic Communist terrorists/academics.

His deep psychological problems are no surprise at all.

He's such a poser.

Isn't it illegal to have racist thoughts (not liking a bunch of 3rd world alien bums in your country) and how are you not in prison for posting here you german faggot

What do you think?

The best way to promote racist thoughts is to make them illegal.

>Call fucking Obama home. Your EX prisident is currently here in Germany campaigning for Merkel and "democracy".

Trying to revoke his passport now... We can trap him there.

Hang that nigger high from the tallest building in germany

>call Obama home

Does Kenya have working telephones these days?

You complain about Putin "hacking" your election and then Obama is literally interfering with every european election since the one in the Netherlands. He did it there, he did it in France, and now he does in Germany. How can this be legal?

>Barack Obama in his thin white shirt with sweaty armpits dripping in front of the Nazis. Very disrespectful!

It's normal. After you hold a powerful position in the US government, then you spend the rest of your time touring around giving speeches for ridiculous amounts of money in exchange for selling whatever power and influence you have left.

Is this legal for foreign politician/people to actually do political agitating in Germany (as in on the territory of Bundesrepublik to influence your political process)?
Seems a crime to me

>legal
>laws
>merely an opinion enforced by those with the weapons
>who has the weapons
>USA

you get the gist

Merkel is colluding with Obongo to hack your elections. So obvious.

IMPEACHMENT WHEN?!

haha Germany IS his home, no take backs

You will regret this...

Why? It's just one more New German among how many others?

Sounds like time delayed corruption to me.

Stop voting for this witch first, fucking autists.

I'm sure you have room for another Muslim refugee.

I FUCKING LOVE IT

BASED BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, THE REAL PRESIDENT, IS KEKING TRUMP.

The world loves Obama and hates Trump.

You'll see...

>Germany
>independent politics
come on Pjotr, you can't be this naive

The left have no self awareness at all. Everything they do is justified in their minds.

He also campaigned for Emmanuel "the older the better" Macron and for italian former PM Renzi.

You got every other nigger in the world coming to germany, why not king nigger?

He campaigned over here for brexit, you should be pleased

>the Indian nigger lover strikes again

>Sounds like time delayed corruption to me.

Nothing better than a crowded million dollar chat session to launder your dirty money.

People naturally prefer their own kind. Obama has an advantage because most of the world looks like him.

No, I get all Europe is under American occupation anyway, still could you answer my question? (I'm asking out of autistic curiosity)

You meant the media

>Sounds like time delayed corruption to me.
Delayed? The corruption was in full swing before he was even in the federal government.

Obama is based

That picture is fake.
Right?

RIGHT?

The dumb bitch merkel is using him as a virtue signaling device and she must do this in order to keep germans from being proud of themselves.

It is fucking disgusting. stop letting americans dictate your feelings and become nationalistic like poland you faggots

Merkel is based

Please be shoop

Sure..

Loos like Trudeau is meeting the president.

you wish

Contrast Obama's reception in Europe with this :^)

lmao

Is that choc doc?

Yeah, the words of the guy who said "I'm both a nationalist and a globalist" sure carry a lot of weight

lmao!

Merkel starts inviting the American niggers too, helps make America great again.
Like pottery

This is what I don't get either. Why is he telling foreign people how to vote or what's in their best interest.

BTFO'd; that cunt ought to be tried for treason and hung on livestream.

Americans don't give a rat's ass about your popularity contests.

((((((((((((((thousands)))))))))))))))))))))

If u want to give people the truths the only way is leaflets or bullhorns. And i might lean towards both of those actions could land you in jail. Sorry bro.. you know what needs to be done.

He's a weasel!!

>clandestine operations intended to undermine western democracies is the same as campaigning for someone.

Hopefully Obama can convince Merkel to improve German education.

Then why do you sound so triggered and bitter? :^)

As opposed to Comrade Merkel, who despises the very idea of pride in one's country.

I put on NPR for a few minutes yesterday, and they told me Europe was in an uproar with protests everywhere about Trump's visit.

They said nothing about the nature of the visit or what people were upset about. Only that this would clearly result in not having to pay 6 gorrillion NATO bux.

Go ask Kenya for that.

>Afraid of man's best friend
>Based

checks out

Can some Deutschfag please explain what would cause someone to support Merkel nowadays.

please give this image to merkel, she is a fucking faggot and the western world really wants to help you but first you must help yourselves

What American patriotism may look like :^)

>Then why do you sound so triggered and bitter? :^)

You have a weird imagination.

Merkel was never part of this country until she was 45 years old.

I was trying to read between the lines from the NPR reporting They ended the report by repeating how this was going to influence the German elections so much, and they had cited an amount of payments equal to alleged brexit costs. I had to ask myself if there were a connection.

pay your fucking denbts Germany!

She is strong and stable

He campaigned for macron. 30 point victory bitch.

Obama is more popular than orange clow in office now.

And this is what Merkel's EU looks like.

21% or 1 in 5 people living in Germany are of migrant background. So much for the Fatherland.

archive.is/JxSPk

destatis.de/DE/PresseService/Presse/Pressemitteilungen/2016/09/PD16_327_122.html

She belongs in a stable.

your future prime minister sure loves our president

ummmmm

A younger papa soros

>lmao spam

how much of that 21% are shitskins?

>our president

I don't see Kushner anywhere in that picture :^)

So much for elections free of outside influence.

>they told me Europe was in an uproar with protests everywhere about Trump's visit.

THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS

This is low level propaganda. Look at the Apple users holding signs in English. Look at them.

>She is strong and stable

Her hands and knees are firmly planted on the floor for a rapefugee rodeo ride.

Look at their media coverage. It's pure anti-Trump propaganda. MSNBC would be far right over there.

Fucking based black man!

Its her or pic related and i don't want this jewish evil neither do millions of germans

Le Pen had more votes her family was threatened.

>they have the money, we have the people

The irony...

>Bad weather
>More internet coverage
>91% blue state
>Random niggers rioting left and right

I thought the 'new' Germans lack the balls of the old one but it seems you lack the brains too :^)

>home
his home is in Africa.

Obama campaigning for Merkel should be a good thing, unless Germans are stupid enough to actually fall for his tricks, in such case you deserve more Merkel.

Why would European media have anything favorable to say about someone who has consistently been anti-European and retarded?

When the (((WashingtonPost))) writes a positive story about Germany you know it is bad.

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/05/04/germany-welcomed-more-than-1-million-refugees-in-2015-now-the-country-is-searching-for-its-soul/

Also, 21% now turns into way more in just a decade or two.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/17/erdogan-calls-turkish-families-have-five-children-bulwark-against/

If you had any brains you would realize if germany goes down you'll be speaking russian soon.

They don't really have a choice. It's either Stasi Merkel again or the Alcoholic Jew.

>yurop

To them 'the right thing' means praying to Mecca five times a day and volunteering your children to help relieve refugees' sexual emergencies.

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/ZO9vZ