Brit/pol/ It's too bloody hot edition

>US Manchester leaks continue with photos of the attack scene
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/manchester-terror-attack-pictures-leaked-10495592
archive.is/47ChD

>Lorry driver arrested over M6 crash
stokesentinel.co.uk/m6-in-stoke-on-trent-closed-after-five-people-die-in-accident-between-car-and-lorry/story-30350850-detail/story.html
archive.is/S9BlP

>Threat level raised to critical; with no parliamentary oversight
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40023488
archive.is/oTpNX

>Election is allowed to continue on Friday, small parties can do Thursday
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-election-idUKKBN18K2CJ
archive.is/q9ZjP

>Tory cuts forced us to put troops on streets: Police Federation
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/theresa-may-army-deployment-manchester-bombing-police-federation-police-cuts-steve-white_uk_5925d9f0e4b062f96a336e5f
archive.is/ny1WF

>Thousands of troops swarm the street in Operation Temperer
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/23/raise-terror-level-critical-5000-troops-streets-operation-temperer
archive.is/DV6Ke

>UKIP Manifesto
ukip.org/manifesto2017

>Conspiracy theories refuse to be quelled
order-order.com/2017/05/24/rufus-hound-posts-may-conspiracy-theory/
archive.is/mYZJc

>LBC live
lbc.co.uk/national/radio/player/

VIDEOS::
>BNP chairman Car Crash (Bike Slash) interview
youtube.com/watch?v=7lKc5eaa86Q

>Terror attack "plays well for May"
youtube.com/watch?v=BAK7r11t5w8

>Woman heckles at no.10
youtube.com/watch?v=JWU54u4cKDM

>UK Column: Tattoos, Troops, Tommy Robinson & Treason
youtube.com/watch?v=3KJ9wpK1ukY

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/business/2017/05/23/eurozone-fails-reach-greece-debt-deal-investors-eye-uk-public/
d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net/ukipdev/pages/3944/attachments/original/1495695469/UKIP_Manifesto_June2017opt.pdf?1495695469
thetimes.co.uk/article/trump-puts-eu-ahead-of-britain-in-trade-queue-l7t8zwn7k
youtube.com/watch?v=0HDdjwpPM3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=v9swgbd8nDE
a.nyanpas.su/iirfrq.webm
theguardian.com/politics/2015/may/20/stop-scaremongering-and-prepare-for-further-cuts-theresa-may-tells-police
politicalscrapbook.net/2017/05/police-federation-we-wouldnt-need-soliders-on-the-streets-if-government-stopped-police-cuts/
archive.is/XZKsi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

aight lads

>Pound falls as UK budget deficit widens more than expected; Eurozone growth holds steady at six-year high
telegraph.co.uk/business/2017/05/23/eurozone-fails-reach-greece-debt-deal-investors-eye-uk-public/

>britcucks

d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net/ukipdev/pages/3944/attachments/original/1495695469/UKIP_Manifesto_June2017opt.pdf?1495695469

MAKE BRITAIN GREAT AGAIN

Good. I make most of my money from Yanks

Bring on the downfall!

You do realise a low pound is good for us?

Exports rise.

I want to die already.

Riots become a lot more common during hot weather, things could really kick off if there was another attack, especially if it involved kids again.

Welcome to Britain, we hope that you enjo... IS THAT A SPOON?

>LOCKDOWNREMIAN INDOORS

btw im a MP, dont shit on me silly goys

Why would America do this to us???
I thought they were our friends!?!

Do what?

It's the deep state attacking Trump not us.

>no tuition fees for STEM

wew

Start buying guns.

Reminder that brit/pol/ is under heavy surveillance at all times and is filled with shills that get paid to throw around feces.

Country is so fucked. Pack up boys. It's time to emigrate

>muh exports

Too bad we have fucking nothing to export. We won't get any decent trade deals because we haven't really got anything to offer. Since we're unable to be self-sufficient we have to import, and we do, a huge amount. That means import charges, ergo more expensive goods and services, ergo higher costs of living.

This.

I've been staring at the sun and it really does hurt your eyes.

My skills are my export. Vast majority of my customers/clients are yanks.

The more the pound falls, the more money I make, and prices never ever rise to match it.

It's glorious.

>Trump puts EU ahead of Britain in trade queue
thetimes.co.uk/article/trump-puts-eu-ahead-of-britain-in-trade-queue-l7t8zwn7k

>DP
>LK asks Nuttals of the UKIPS at his press conference if he blames Theresa May for the bomb
>UKIP peeps flip out
>IS THAT THE BBC? one man screams

My sides.

for

How well off would we be if we go all in on fish?

When are we gonna see new polls? I need to know that the Corbyn-reich is secured.

Also Ramadan

We do export stuff.

Machinery including computers: US$60.3 billion (14.7% of total exports)
Vehicles : $51.7 billion (12.6%)
Pharmaceuticals: $32.6 billion (8%)
Gems, precious metals: $27.5 billion (6.7%)
Electrical machinery, equipment: $27.1 billion (6.6%)
Mineral fuels including oil: $26.2 billion (6.4%)
Aircraft, spacecraft: $20.7 billion (5.1%)
Optical, technical, medical apparatus: $17.2 billion (4.2%)
Plastics, plastic articles: $11.2 billion (2.7%)
Organic chemicals: $10.8 billion (2.6%)

His twitter is funny. He is always muting trolls and degenerates. Top kek

Weekend most likely

how did this

turn into this?

good

>flag

get the fuck out

Such a faff though, no club within 30 miles so I'm a bit fucked.

that guy has nice deltoids

youtube.com/watch?v=0HDdjwpPM3Y

So they've disabled comments on Ariana Grande's "Bang Bang" after the terrorist attack

There are options if you own land or have access to land.

>what is the connection between the niqab and what happened in Manchester?

the answer Andrew, is Islam.

Just use this thread first lads.

I'd Bang Bang the 3 of them if you know what I mean.

I was referring to their releasing of those photos, lads.

no thx tripfag

What photos?

PS: Sup Forums doesn't allow the same photo to be posted twice on one thread. I'll just spend the next ten minutes trying to find the black dot on one of them

>tfw we could've lost Are Kayleigh in the attack

turn into this?

The UK provided the CIA with photos of the bomb scene, including pictures that revealed the type of bomb used, and its wiring.
America then went right on ahead and released those highly-sensitive photos for everyone to see.
Now the UK is no longer sharing information because they
>can't be trusted
Top KEK
America is like a child who has been scolded by their parents for being an idiot.

war HERO ratko mladic has let himself go

Aye? your allowed to own guns in the UK?

Where should I spam post my anime pictures?

Anime & Manga? No.
Anime/Cute? No,
Anime/Wallpapers? No,
Hentai? No,
Ecchi? No,
Yuri? No,
Hentai/Alternative? No.
Yaoi? No,

Sup Forums's Brit/pol/ thread? Perfect,

Reminder: Tripfags and anime posters are the cancer that has eaten the heart and rotted the core out of brit/pol/ and they will not stop. Do not reply to them and do not participate in brit/pol/ threads that are very clearly started by these nauseating narcissists.

handsome devil

I'm looking forward to the bloodshed to be desu

>£ falls by half a pence
How will we cope

Yes. Didn't you know? I've legally got a shotty in the house.

We export literally billions of pints of ARYAN BLOOD every single month too.

Yeah it's just a pain in the arse to get anything other than a 3 capacity shotgun.

I knew that you could have a shotgun if you had some land but i didnt know that rifles were allowed. How difficult is it to get a rifle?

You have to justify a reason for having it to the police

I assume slaying pikeys doesn't count?

>If you have some land
Where does this meme come from? £50 for a shotgun license mate land or no land. I go clay pigeon shooting with it.

Not that hard I used to be in an air rifle syndicate and most of them had shotguns and .22 rifles, a couple even had .303s and they weren't farmers.

Be my boyfriend please

can you get a rimfire .22 rifle?
What about something like a Marlin 60sn? Its an tube fed .22 rifle

Based trips of truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=v9swgbd8nDE

>Bolt action AR-16
>.22 semi auto
>Semi auto shotgun restricted to 2+1 rounds
>Wow a 50.cal bolt rifle that you can't get a permit to shoot anywhere
>All guns require a license, random police visits to your house and a bolted gun safe

Our laws are the worst in europe desu, thanks to maggy thatcher the gun snatcher/blair

.22 quite easily, hell you can even get a .50cal if you've got the money and go to the club.

getting a shotgun certificate is easy you don't need to own land or anything, the police will almost always issue you with one unless you're a criminal or mentalist.

everything else (including shotguns over 3rd capacity) you need a firearms certificate for and theyre almost as easy to get you pretty much just have to join a club, of which there are plenty of around the country. Its just a bit of a ballache to do a 3-6 month probation at a club just to get your FAC but its worth it in the end.

Why shouldn't we all vote BNP?

If that cunt hadn't shot up that school and that man in Hungerfood hadn't gone on a rampage with his chinese AK47 we'd have much better laws but Blair would've taken them regardless.

The Mail/Mirror/Sun are the worst offenders

they build up such public hysteria after any shooting or attack, it made it easy for the government to ban them

which fucking thread

You can shoot your .50 at a bunch of places, and most clubs do days where they go out to MoD ranges where your .50 will be usable. Join the 50cal association. You could get a semi auto in .17WSM or .22WMR, sure it isn't as good as a centerfire but the .17WSM has like 1/3 of the energy of a 5.56 NATO, which isn't too bad.

You can also have semi auto shotguns in whatever capacity you want, the 2+1 is just in relation to shotguns of any kind held on a shotgun certificate. With a FAC you can have a magazine fed semi auto no problem.

Sounds worth it. Are the clubs expensive to get membership of?

So you don't need to be part of a club to get a shotgun cert?

No not at all, you might have to pay some subs but it won't be much. When I went everyone paid £1 or so. Obviously clay pidgeon shooting costs more but it's not outrageous.

You're looking at a fair few thousand for that .50 lad and a lot of waiting time, firearm licenses are a lot harder and longer to obtain than a shotgun license.

Personally I just want a Hi-power to plink with on the weekends, no chance of that here though.

Because they're a bunch of absolute mongs who do more harm to the cause than good by far and because it barely exists as a party anymore anyway.

£1 a week I should add.

They got 1,667 votes NATIONALLY in 2015

They're dead

No, most clay clubs you can just turn up and shoot so you don't need to be a member to get one, if the firearms officer asks why you want a shotgun you just tell them you're going clay shooting, you shouldn't need to say what club at or anything, although obviously it wouldn't hurt to know what clubs are near you.

It isn't really hard to get an FAC, if you're shooting anyway you're going to be part of a club so ultimately its just a case of sending off another form. I wouldn't buy a 50cal myself because of the prohibitive cost of the gun and ammo but if someone has the money to do it they won't have much trouble.

Most clay clubs you don't need to be a member to shoot at but members will get discounts on ammo and shit, rifle and pistol clubs are pretty much member only affairs, depending on the club itself the cost could vary but I would say £5-10 a month would be a reasonable range of costs for that.

>Anyone who clings to the historically untrue and thoroughly immoral doctrine that violence never settles anything I would advise to conjure up the ghosts of Napoleon Bonaparte and the Duke of Wellington and let them debate it. The ghost of Hitler could referee and the jury might well be the Dodo, the Great Auk, and the Passenger Pigeon. Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms.

>karen has been named as one of the injured victims

You can thank British intelligence for that.

There will be a bounce back within the next decade and a far right party will pop up again I am sure, if Labour continue under Corbyn white people in places like Burnley aren't going to have anything in common with Labour. UKIP will fade away completely within the next 2 years and though the "never vote Tory" effect is much much smaller nowadays they are not right wing enough.

a.nyanpas.su/iirfrq.webm

reviewbrah vod

Nonce

reminder to vote UKIP to abolish the TV license

Ah shit.

crisps
>like a deflating lesbian bouncer

>Theresa May warned by Manchester police (in 2015) that cuts risked terror attack
theguardian.com/politics/2015/may/20/stop-scaremongering-and-prepare-for-further-cuts-theresa-may-tells-police

>Police Federation: We wouldn’t need soldiers on the streets if the Government stopped police cuts
politicalscrapbook.net/2017/05/police-federation-we-wouldnt-need-soliders-on-the-streets-if-government-stopped-police-cuts/

Why would you vote Tory? They're also going to regulate the internet.

When the fuck are you cunts gonna sperg out 1933 mode?

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/XZKsi

>things could really kick off if there was another attack,
Or probably not.

>eating salted boiled rice for lunch
who /12p meals/ here

This weather's pretty fucking sexist lads

Girls get to walk around in flimsy sleeveless tops and let their fanny breathe under their skirts but us blokes have to still wear trousers and shirts to work.

Which party is going to put the weather back in its place?

West wales valleys here, sitting by the river Teifi fishing for trout, browsing pol on my phone.

This is the life boys, you're welcome to come join me.

reminder to vote UKIP to save £170 a year on household bills

Because labour are ten times worse and I voted Leave and I fucking want Leave.