They actually went there.Lol(lots of leftists)

They actually went there.Lol(lots of leftists)

Welp not gonna buy that one

Main character is probably going to be a black gay ginger jewish midget

Even if it's good?I'll surely play it!(When it gets cracked)

who identifies as no-gender!

Girl on the right looks cute
And why do they all have numale beards?

waiiit a second... that's not a joke?? Are you trying to ruse me again, Sup Forums? This gotta be a joke, yes?

Doesn't far cry usually cast bad guys as good but misunderstood guys? I heard they did that for 3/4 anyway, but I don't play ubi trash anyway.

Looks badass desu i always like the villians more

shit, as a muslim I am going to buy the game twice to beat his ass twice

I guess they want to justify their beards by saying oh look those Right winger toxic men have it so it's not Beta to wear it.
>Who's nu now? ;)

Game isn't even out yeat and there is already drama about it.

Fucking hell

The Jackal was the only goo Far Cry villain

White genocide confirmed

>there are people who believe people like that guy are more dangerous than literally any Muslim

Aww shit just imagine if the enemy said things like fuck niggers and Storm Front slogans like we must secure an existence for our people and a future for white children.It would blow up in their face.

Well yeah
FC3 had a manipulated guy who was somewhat charismatic and a chick who just wanted your child
FC4 had your stepdad who literally did nothing wrong and you could even join in the secret ending
Unfortunately there was no proper Pagan Min campaign in FC4

In Far Cry you can usually join the "bad guys"

Oh and also i can't wait for buzzfeed videos on how it scarred them of made them feel empowered. ;) You go girl

Well if people like that were as evil as Muslims they could probably cause a much much bigger amount of damage

Ben Garrison confirmed for final boss

dude

FUCK white people

only good post in this thread

I've been seeing this trend recently. New Outlast game is about crazy Christian cultists that steal and impregnate your wife with the anti-christ or something.

remember to pirate this garbage and mod moonman in

wtf I love Montana now

I didn't buy the last two far cry games, this one's not looking to be an exception. I bet they're going for the edgy cast of enemies to gin up the excitement that wouldn't otherwise exist for Far Cry 3-III.

It's damage control from (((them))).They see that these Muslims couldn't blow up faster and they need to cover it up asap.

now THIS is the definition of insanity

rich white people demonizing poor whites...

fucking scum

No their everyone in their games is written like shit
Only Far Cry 2 had a good villain.

Farcry was really never that good of a series. The gameplay is kinda... Bland.

1) videogame culture is poisoning the mind of young western men who should focus on self-improvement
2) Far Cry has always been shit
3) Throwing a tantrum about this will only confirm the views normies have about you being right-wing SJWs

Far Cry 1 was good

Just don't buy it.

and is disabled

>3) Throwing a tantrum about this will only confirm the views normies have about you being right-wing SJWs
I feel like Sup Forums is long past that stage.
Far Cry 1 was a great game. From there on they just start spewing out very generic trash surfing on the great brand name.

People should buy it regardless. The mechanics are very basic simple shooter mechanics and this has been the case for quite a few installments.

Oh how could i forget about this but also shitposts on this very website.Preferably on Sup Forums

Main character is a black cop on vacation with his girlfriend who gets kidnapped. The gf is probably white but we don't know yet.
But the story is probably some go home bulls hit where the gf brings her black guy home and all the white people are racist cultists so they kidnap her from you to save you and you gotta kill me all or someshit

Implying people don't fantasize about being the bad guys

And he discovers that he's gf is evil too just because she's white.

The story is (I think) that you are the 'sinner' shown on the full image in the left corner. Your gf was black and the white racists took you for racemixing.

Farcry 4 had a gay asian dictator as the primary antagonist and nobody was crying. Why are white people so sensitive ?

can we play as the villains?

I would pay good money for a WN game.

Farcry: grand dragon

watch the teasers. There are four out right now and 2 of them are just slaughtering niggers.

>DUCK DYNASTY IS A TERRORIST ORGANISATION!
Mallards are known to practice homosex, necrophilia and gang rape.

It's the CoD problem all over again, with even less meat in the buns this time, since the people at montreal, toronto and kiev that made and maintained dunia have left the company last february/march, expect the most bugged mess you could ever imagine, unless they're switching back to another engine, by which you'd expect even less options than farcry 4, at that point

it's not even a nothingburger, since at least there's still the bread in those

So in this game you are playing as a bad guy who tries to kill good guys?

Im not seeing a problem. Ill shoot some crazy christians. Fuckin godcucks

We all know the game is gonna suck ass. Stop trying to farm viral marketing for literal dog shit.

>Montana
Zyklon-B "Ben" Garrison confirmed for final boss.

>if it's good
Developers don't make a good product when they simply have to meet a liberal quota. Look at Mafia 3.

Because THIS isn't asian.

kek, Richard Spencer is from Montana. Also, those haircuts. Looks like Utopia tbqh.

Right? I like how we have more solidarity across class lines than the "left"

Kek

not the target market, noone in there would even get the game to be insulted by it
If you wanted, right now, you could go to montana, it's a real place in your continent and is populated with the target demographic that is being sold the game, americans.
as far as the marketing goes, whoever is behind it has given up any hope to do a good job, and goes around the office with a dangling noose instead of a tie.

You know what will be great? Another 5000 threads with 1 post by this id starting them!
Sage you dumb niggers or go back to tumblr you turboretards.

>1) videogame culture is poisoning the mind of young western men who should focus on self-improvement

The self-improvement I have achieved through playing videogames:
>Faster motor skills
>Faster thinking during activities of intense concentration
>realized that I was used to giving faster inputs in videogames compared to typing and piano playing, which allowed me to increase my speed in both
>realized I have less empathy for men than I do for women and concluded that this might be a problem i need to work on
>gotten very confident and proficient at muscle-memory building activities
>gained a minor understanding of how programming works through analyzing game mechanics. Apparently I know OOP instinctively according to a programmer friend
>gained a great understanding of how game mechanics work which I have used in personal projects and which I plan to use to create my own games, which I hope to earn money with on a small scale
>learned that no matter the sports/art/whatever activity, you'll eventually reach a point where the world starts looking differently, I respect every activity because of that, and have a way to connect with any person who does high level shit.
>realized that my behaviour in fighting games is the same as it is in social situations and have attained social growth by practicing the things I was bad socially in fighting games.
>knowledge of mythology, writing, visual art, combat tactics, war strategy, history
>the english language

The conclusion is: stupid people will always be stupid. Smart people will find growth in everything.

are you triggered?

How many games is there with the good guy being American? Make one with them being bad omg teh end tinez racist msm liberakz waaajhhhhhg

>Montana
Will Zyklon Ben make an appearence?

Oh and also the "evil dictator" is actually does more good then bad.

Farcry is a shitty game anyway

>Sup Forums loves christcucks now

Sup Forums truly is the most reactionary shithole

B-but user,it says 9 posts by this ID.What are on about?

They made everyone in that game a vague Asian because that's where the game takes place. It makes sense for an American far cry to have white people because that's what you get in Montana

so you're not even interested in anything that portrays an Italian as a villain? villains are usually the most interesting characters in the story, its kind of sad to be that insecure

Hey cunt leave gingers out of this, lefties are cunts to us too

>you must also kill the nazi dogs

or you could just replay the game you stupid sand monkey

Faggot?
Also don't tell me you post on Sup Forums.I though higher of you user.

SEVEN WHITE people on a game cover?! Where's the diversity? It's 2017, there are POC in Monatna you Ubisoft racists.

Ben kills the main character.

When are we going to be the bad guys again?

You kill them so it's okay! :3

The good guys would shoot him for racemixing and wouldnt be spouting buzzwords from a semitic religion.

maybe the white ultra-nationationalist 'villains' turn out to be rebels with a cause...did it even occur to anyone else in this thread that it might actually portray the white villains in a sympathetic light?

Far cry 2 was the last game I played out of the far cry series. Three just became your standard fps open world shooter. Is there a fps equivalent of shonen jump syndrome?

They've ruined every fucking franchise. This was the last one I looked forward to. No need to upgrade anymore

So uhhh, how do we meme this?

Oh boohoo, the series has 5 games and it's the literally the first where whitey will be evil.

No, because they do this all the time. Are you retarded, or just new? The last one was full of SJW bullshit and it was another you join the marxist team to kill the blonde guy. The producers had some line about if you dont like Anita, you definitely wont like this game! I forget, its been a long time.

not buying it will send a message
>Lets make this one get to the bargain section quick

I'd be up for a modern mafia game in Italy, but it's hard to walk the line in this kind of environment, so I wouldn't recommend anyone try
Hell, I wouldn't try it given any amount of money, it's really hard to make it all snap together naturally when you have to make a proper believable story to go with it. It's why something like GR:wildlands is kind of great in its own sandbox, but still falls short because of the subpar gameplay mechanics. The setting is some place only natives and neighbors would know shit about and the actual story isn't completely over the top.
If you wanted to make something in Italy, anyway, Illuminati and the church can be much more of a hotspot for this kind of games and stories, leaving a lot more leeway in terms of gameplay mechanics and actual fucking videogames rather than shoehoring something as delicate as organized crime, which is still quite fresh as a wound here.

my 2 eurocents desu

Time to start bowing down to glorious Nippon

Just goes to show, mudslimes are all about killing Americans. Another reason we don't want you here.

Not buying it isnt enough. People should be made aware of the anti-white propaganda, and told if they do support it, they are funding cultural marxism, jewish propaganda and white genocide, really. I dont associate with people who knowingly support anti-white kikes. Traitors before enemies isnt just something that sounds good.

hope the MC is a dyke niggres

plz let it be be a dyke niggres

>asian guy with dyed blond hair
>ANTI-WHITE PROPERGANDERRR

I think Buck the gay rapist and Hoyt Volker were pretty good. Too bad the game itself was trash and worse than FC2 in every conceivable way save for the non-respawning checkpoints.

would rather a game be centered around the idea of humans(White people), going into inner cities to retrieve artifacts and fighting off hordes of niggers.

>nobody was crying
are you fucking high?

>Mafia 3
Don't even remind me.
Fucking (((Americans))) ruined our series.

What is it with Muslims and beating off asse's?

I mean i dont have a problem with this as a video game concept, if you can't take it don't dish it etc, and i like my minority villains just fine so I don't mind the occasional white one. Id much rather worry about real world issues. Even within the context of the media movies and tv are more relevant degeneracy to be discussing but I am just not particularly offended by this on the surface, of course the dialogue and game could be super political and i could be completely wrong but well see

We need to harass ubishit into making Ben the main vilain of the game. Shit needs to go viral .

You should probably be posting with the actual faggots on Sup Forums if you know more about the game than I do. Its full of marxist propaganda, and youre promoting it. Theres an oven for you.

If video games existed in the 40s, you can bet Goebbels would have been making them. They are propaganda, and ubishit makes nothing but anti-white marxist trash.

After watching Lauren Southern's latest video about no-go zones in Paris suburbs, who wants to make a Far Cry-style video game where you conquer "strongholds" in no-go zones and return the Paris neighborhood to native French?