RedPillGame?

Will this game be an accidental Red Pill?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_Cleansing_(video_game)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, mods need to start banning these threads

Fuck of viral marketer

white people can be just as evil as muslim terrorists so it's a pretty good concept

I'm no viral marketer but how the hell can I start!??

As long as I can shoot me some white redneck hillbilly Christian trash.

As long as the protagonist is a Christian and not a neckbeard fedora faggot I'm happy.
Should be cool.

Unfortunately I think it probably will be a sjw take. My only hope is that people find that they like the antagonists

Already confirmed to be an African American women police officer

How about going to one of the 10 or so threads in v started by your associates so you can farm "evil nazis hate new game because xyz" comments for your buzz feed articles instead of making a new thread here.

[citation neeeded]

In any case, the full reveal is tomorrow. We should get a better idea of what the game is all about then.

Go shoot some malays instead, fucking cancer

Just what we needed, more anti gun/white christian propaganda.

I can't wait to show these bad guys how good the government is by murdering them on behalf of the government.

How do you make a game 'intense' when you're literally running around in your backyard? There trying to demonize America.

You do realize that the Farcry games are not made in America, right?

Farcry is developed in Montreal, by a studio owned by a French company.

Who cares anyway? Farcry has been shit since the second part. Only kids are playing that bullshit game.

>There trying to demonize America.
they are french

Far cry 2 was the best, I wish they just kept it in Africa desu

Why do you fucking insist on making all of these threads. Why is one thread not able to contain your autism.

Anyways, if they have the same type of character build up, possibly. By the end of FC4 I ended up kind of liking Pagan Min even tho you were supposed to hate him, but after what my "allies" in the game were doing I had no choice but to side with him.

No. This game will show non-whites how beautiful Montana is and they'll ruin it.

No, it'll be as blue-pilled as anything Ubi does.

Protagonist will be Muslim, or at least non-white.

Already pre-ordered 2 copies. Ubisoft is doing Allah's work by creating this Sup Forums-killing simulator!

mods need to ban this board

ruin montana by moving here

hmmmmmm

Only if they let you play as part of the cover faction.
>PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

>OP the faggot reposts the thread for the 885746367548321th time
>OP is an inbred cannibal islander... what can we do?

Videogame about religious fags doing criminal actions. You play some other fag whose mission is to stop them. Nothing is known about the characters or the story so far.

Pls refrain from shitposting until Sup Forums torrents the thing and shares his butthurt/excitement in the future.

Thankfully we now have a game where we can do this lmfao.

But they are white

In far cry only the enemy is ever on the cover.

quarantied 300 responses

Based Ubisoft made a mirror image of this game. Kek.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_Cleansing_(video_game)

LRN2 inspect element.
These photoshops are garbage.
Pixilisation out the ass

Wut?

The game is gonna be shit and op should kill themselves.
This is not Sup Forums worthy.
Sage - mods plz ban

They are tweets after people saw the movie 12 years a slave.

>ubicuck
>redpill

No.

Time to replay Far Cry 2. I got a mod that makes it less likely for niggers to chase you in a jeep every time you drive through a checkpoint. Need a couple other quality of life mods like that.

Tbh it looks like shit

if you're going to viral market this faggotry, at least post the original

thats the point m8, its propaganda

It's a Ubi game so it can probably be modded, ever see Silent Hunter III and IL-2 1946 in full Reichness?

Sage you turboniggers

This game will be talked about for 20 years or more. It will enter the mass consciousness of the youth

G-Gers BTFO

Definitely will be remembered when the Mexican Reconquista starts.

>niggers bite the hand that feeds them
What else is new?

Underrated

>Series that had one popular game almost a decade ago tries to maintain relevance
Not newsworthy.
Also
>Montana
They could at least use the south or Utah if they want a shred of accuracy. But I guess to Commiefornians any red state is full of theocratic Nazis, and Montana is pretty.

The villians in 3 and 4 are both better than the actual "good guys". So maybe. Expect some shorhorned political bullshit tho. Also Montana? Wouldn't Alaska make more sence?

I don't give a shit, but that cross America flag looks comfy.

Of course they wouldn't go all Charlie Hebdo, cowards.