Montana Senate

This douche, running for the open senate seat in Montana today, recently body slammed a reporter for asking a question. This is directly related to the type of bullshit Trump has been promoting.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/05/25/fox-news-crew-watched-in-disbelief-as-gianforte-slammed-and-punched-reporter/
archive.is/jdBYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/05/25/fox-news-crew-watched-in-disbelief-as-gianforte-slammed-and-punched-reporter/

Sounds good to me.

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/jdBYo

Id vote for him solely on the issue of how he lambasted a sniveling, whiney-assed reporter.
Progressive journalist, BTFO!

Op is a fucking faggot piece of shit. 7/10 votes were cast early. This faggot reporter got grabbed by the wrist after he assaulted the candidate. Paparazzi journalism at best.

Roger.

Either way, the story is valid.

You two are fucking idiots.

Drumpf BTFO

Nobody cares about some faggot journalist, Shareblue faggot. Look at how much your thread sucks. Do you people have supervisors? Kys

no u

Get fucked antifa faggots

That's fine. Just figured I'd share a story that involves your country and outside your back yard. By all means, though, please continue to limit your exposure to your immediate surroundings.

I never once heard trump say it was ok to body slam peope

The reporter barged in on a private interview during a campaign event. Then got in Gianforte's face start yelling questions. He got body slammed after that. Which is good on him. Faggot journalists need to learn some respect.

Old man kicks nu-male ass.

It's a house race. And he's going to win because most people have already voted by mail in MT. Also, get fucked.

>HE BLOKE MY GLAPHEPHS

He's running for a House seat, Shareblue. There's a difference.

Lol you chose the wrong VPN to larp as a foreigner you faggot.

Specifically "body slam" no. But other forms of physical aggression, yes. Remember his campaign rallies? They weren't that long ago. In fact he still has them these days.

I think when Trump said "Throw them out" at the rallies when someone was being disruptive, he didn't mean literally throw that person out, like out of a window. Or did he...

Defenestration is the technical term of throwing someone or something out a window. The more you know...

The media is trying to rock an election with less than 24 hours notice. As people have said above, MT is mostly vote-by-mail, and rightfully so. It is God's country. Media faggots can't sway shit in Montana. However if this was Chicago, tactics like this would totally work.

Greg Gianforte 2024. He'll pick up where Trump left off in crushing the MSM.

Do you honestly think this faggot knows what a body slam is? Video or it didn't happen.

check the fucking catalog newfag there are five other threads about this already

haha stupid nigger go cry back to mommy

We heard the video on CNN. That fagot didn't get body slammed. You don't say "did you just body slam me?" when getting body slammed. You say "oh fuck! my back! my back! I can't feel my legs!"

>not checking my trips before speaking nonsense
SAD! DISREGARDED!

The Fox News crew corroborated the reporter being bodyslammed.

>It's great now that politicians are showing open hostility to the press

Do you ever stop and think that you're the bad guy?

video of reporter getting body slammed?

We're gonna be portrayed as violent assholes anyways so we might as well begin actually being violent assholes to strike fear into the lefty fags. We can't continue to neuter ourselves and play by the enemy's rules (the rules that the enemy doesn't even play by). I'm not saying we should kill, main, or target people but don't be afraid to get into brawls every now and then.

More reporters need body slammed and birch slapped. Some of them should be set on fire.

Don't see how GIanforte loses over this.

The Democrat is Looney Tunes. He has some odd past or some shit.

Where the fuck is the video? They release audio or no video.

Media is trying to influence outcome.

- video shows self defense
- charges dropped after election

I'm sorry, I'm gonna check ya now tho. I'm still torn up cuz nobody acknowledged the 666 I just got in another thread... and it was with a picture of Cornel West, Lucifer's chosen form in this time. I also used a cool word like defenestrate, so don't disregard me senapai, plz.

Reading the original guardian article I had the voice from that video of some nasally jew talking about ptsd from firing a gun for the first time

This

If I were in Montana this would only make me want to vote for him more.

Was the election today?

I hope he wins

>Where the fuck is the video? They release audio or no video.

Why would a newspaper reporter be filming?

>video of reporter getting body slammed?

Are you implying the Fox fucking News would try to swing the election away from the GOP?

>2016: liberals get grabbed by the pussy
>2017: liberals get bodyslammed
>2018: liberals get sent to concentration camps and are exterminated

A spic woman for the now liberal Fox News verified it with no video and added obviously bullshit details.

It's Michelle Fields all over again.

at this point i would welcome it, but as long as they are given the option of a one way plane ticket to a country of their choice first. ideally Israel, they could use more media. i have a feeling their media industry to normal person ratio is lacking compared to ours.

yea that is what i am seeing as the subtext here, exactly, mudblooded "white lady" on FOX who is their local camera crew claims she saw it. Actually the first report I read said that two of her crew saw it but the reporter herself did not. So... I am not sure what changed.

>trump literally encourages republican politicians to body slam reporters

Alright OP, you've convinced me.

#ISTANDWITHBODYSLAM

JUST

Gianforte started profusely apologizing after the attack. Trump does not condone this type of behavior at all. Low energy. Apologizing is for losers!

>inb4 his numbers go up

He should have desu

Can't even troll correctly, you shareblue fags are out of touch and losing hilariously lmaoo

>Right says something disagreeable
>Gets punched
>"Yeah, fight those fascists!"

>Left says something disagreeable
>Gets punched
>"No, you fucking fascists!"

They have real men in Montana. Don't call them liberals or you get smashed. I'd vote for this guy.

>This is directly related to the type of bullshit Trump has been promoting
wrestlemania?