Leaked phone call transcript confirmed

Philippines Gov. Leaks Trump-Duterte Transcript To The Media

truepundit.com/philippines-gov-leaks-trump-duterte-transcript-to-the-media/?platform=hootsuite

Wish you the best Duterte/Philippines.

Other urls found in this thread:

documentcloud.org/documents/3729123-POTUS-RD-Doc.html#document/p1
foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/26/full-senate-heads-to-rare-classified-meeting-at-white-house-on-north-korea.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not gonna lie guys, former Trump supporter here. It's going to be hilarious watching hum crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we cant let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Archive links.

not an archive but hope it helps
documentcloud.org/documents/3729123-POTUS-RD-Doc.html#document/p1

tfw they are all counting on China to do the job

they are hoping. NK is getting nuked back to the stone age otherwise. china will likely annex the territory afterwards.

I find it more hilarious that 24hs after Duterte declares he will expel the Rothschild from Philippines ISIS invades the country.

wouldnt SK finally unify the country?

No, how would SK strong-arm it out of China?

>Trump later pivoted to the subject of North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un.
>“What’s your opinion of him, Rodrigo?” Trump asked, inquiring whether Un is “stable or not stable?”
>“He is not stable, Mr. President as he keeps on smiling when he explodes a rocket. He has even gone against China which is the last country he should rebuke,” Duterte replied. “But it seems from his face he is laughing always and there’s a dangerous toy in his hands which could create so much agony and suffering for all of mankind.”
>“Well he has got the power but he doesn’t have the delivery system,” Trump reassured, before shifting the conversation back to China.
>“I hope China solves the problem. They really have the means because a great degree of their stuff comes through China. They are doing certain things, like not accepting calls. But if China doesn’t do it, we will do it,” Trump said.
ALSO
foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/26/full-senate-heads-to-rare-classified-meeting-at-white-house-on-north-korea.html

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

I dont think China will actually attack NK.
I think hell will rain from the US/Allies naval fleet and then SK will take the place by land invasion.

how could they do that? every citizen in NK has been brainwashed by state propaganda since age 0. if SK came in and tried to run the place it'd be nothing but destructive chaos. the chinese are still technically "communist", so being run by China wouldn't hurt the average NK psyche nearly as much. plus china is ambitious and would love to get free land for pretty much nothing, like what russia did with crimea

I think you are putting too much emphasis on the cultural crash between SK & NK.
Besides the only ones that have weapons are the military and they wouldnt exist after a couple of minutes of "Democratisation" enhancement.

Most citizens in NK don't even have power except for 1 day a year where they hear propaganda. It isn't that they are brainwashed by propaganda, just that they literally have no education outside of shitty history books that only some of them will have the privilege of reading.

I THOUGHT THIS WAS FAKE NEWS BUT APPARENTLY DUTERTE IS FAR MORE RELEVANT IN TRUMP'S EYES THAN WHAT I THOUGHT

>Trump has a Civil conversation

Is this meant to make him look bad?

Duterte will get murdered before bending the knee to the Rothschild

Whelp, looks like Duterte is going to be killing some more people
Fuckin retards

Who knew Filipinos were involved in the crusades too huh?

>Implying Trump isn't just having Mad Dog invite the entire senate to a night of Bing where the winner gets flogged in front of the entire group and gets his first and only warning that if he wins again he will lose his seat permanently
>Implying the "secret intelligence meetings" aren't just Trump having his lads pull all the fuckers aside and telling them what's going to happen and how they are going to react accordingly so that they don't end up in an unfortunate accident

>Bato
>Not Bakla

>ANYTIME BEFORE NOVEMBER

Welp guess we now know when the habbenin is

Inshallah

The Ilaga is a Christian extremist[1][2] paramilitary group based in southern Philippines. The group is predominantly composed of Visayans (mostly Ilonggo), embracing a form of Folk Catholicism that utilizes amulets and violence. The group complemented the Philippine Constabulary as a militia force during the 1970s in southern Mindanao while fighting against Moro guerrillas during the Moro insurgency in the Philippines.[3]

The group committed its bloodiest act on June 19, 1971, when the group killed 70[4]–79[5] Moro civilians inside a mosque.[6]

ITO'Y NAIS NG DIYOS

DEUS VULT

forgot to greentext

Well then I guess it comes down to who is standing at then end then.

Reminder that Duterte kicked out the Rothschilds and now ISIS popped up in his country. Imagine my shock.