youtube.com/watch?v=ivT-I-yxtdY
youtube.com/watch?v=IcBT5cEPJa4
youtube.com/watch?v=XsYgnZEp5J0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm thinking he's back.

>'Russian threat'
>He's back
welp.

Sup Forums is too retarded to understand the threat russia is to west.

Russia poses no threat. Fuck drumpfht

but it's fake boogeyman to scare lefties while we actually get bombarded with mudslimes on our doorsteps

This is what i mean.

yeah nah you are the one thats retarded if you cant see what danger multicultis are.

Current Kremlin administration is extremely dangerous to the western world, but Sup Forums will refute this by saying 'MUH PUTIN' or something along the lines.

The Russian threat is a EU position, there is no need to urge us. We urged him several times to keep the sanctions for Crimea and Donbass until we get at least a decent amount in return.

Europe has had how long to put together a respectable defense against Russia?

too busy gargling muslim cock like the Finish cuckold in this thread

le savior of the white race (if you ignore the massive Muslim population)

>Current Kremlin administration is extremely dangerous to the western world
Why ?

Yeah why listen to the Russian in the thread or a guy living next door?

Why, really?

>No source

>Dont trust Russia trust the Russian guy in this thread
Fuck off Kike.

> Undermine classic western values, such as individual rights
> play along with muslims in Chechnya
> say nice things about communism
> increase spendings on military
what could possibly go wrong?

fucking idiots, do you live an actually echo chamber. do you get your news only from Sup Forums? are you all under the age of 18?

rt.com/news/389716-trump-nato-terrorism-russia-migrants/

>believe state media press releases and statements, not a citizen

no

Okay you cunts need to go back to face book.

nice rebuttal.

Then please explain what Russias geostrategic goals are in its immediate vicinity, in Europe and in the Middle East. How exactly does this benevolent Putin meme explain current events?

So long as Russia is smacking faggots like you around the ears i will keep supporting them now off you go cuckold NeoCucks arent welcome here.
youtube.com/watch?v=ivT-I-yxtdY

nice rebuttal.

Go back to your backwater island and stop explaining to me my countries national interests. You obviously don't know shit about European politics besides memes and Russian propaganda

And another personal insult. You are an uneducated and simple minded tool

Why are all these shills pretending Russia is our ally of a sudden? You think they forget the past? Trump is playing it safe and I fully support his decision to focus on Russian aggression.

Quickly run along it is time for prayer at the mosque Sup Forums is a white mans board.
youtube.com/watch?v=IcBT5cEPJa4

You, an intellectual:
> Yeah, I'd prefer Putin to libcucks any time of the day

Oh look another cuckold country complaining about Russians. you dont belong here
youtube.com/watch?v=XsYgnZEp5J0

You aren't even funny, it's just sad seeing people like you

>‘Russian threat’

Remember when he wanted to be good friends with Russia? Or has the timeline shifted again?

>Trump urges NATO to focus on terrorism
AHAHAHAHAHH sure.

Post the one of the streets flooded with Muslims praying to Mecca and the accompanying supportive words from Putin

democrats:
>trump is a russian asset

trump:
>russia is a threat

(you)

Before encountering you, I thought NZ was a country of sophisticated people. Now I see you're just a sub-Aussie tier shitposter.

Whats sad is people like you who cant even defend themselves or their country complaining about muh Russia. Your country is a degenerate disgrace.

you mean to say the current kremlin is an extremely dangerous threat to the nation of zionist israel

Because they are paid by Russia. Russia uses the largest shill army by far. Thankfully, the German Russian state universities teach is peculiar so they are easy to spot.

>muh delicious putin cock
>muh yummy assad cock

Fuck off putinbots. Putin is a competitor of ours. Only an idiot would expect him to be our best friend all of a sudden for no reason.

When a German says you are not funny you know you've hit the bottom.

You are too retarded to realize that Russia is a threat only to cucks.

I dont want to be sophisticated i want to beat faggots like you around the head untill you
a) leave Sup Forums
b) leave my country the fuck alone
c) stop sucking cock

Kikes like you are worthless leeches and a general drain on society, Putting you into ovens would be a kindness

>cuck cuck cuck cuck

do you go one day without thinking about cuckoldry? Your brain must be fried by now. It would explain the retardation.

off you go Fattyclap you dont belong here.

>I'd prefer libcucks to Putin anyday

wow really? You are a cuck

We are doing pretty good defending ourselves against Russia. Their economy is a joke and they can't even use their natural resources against us. No side is capable of invading the other, so all conflict is economical to hybrid warfare.

Keep to your island and stop commenting on foreign issues. The easiest way to be kept alone.

You make the same joke three times in a row. It doesn't get better. We saw it the first time.

They are even more numerous on russian-speaking part of the web.
He is pretty much anti-American and anti-western values, almost on the commie side (former KGB roots shaped him the way he is).

Why don't you go there if you love it so much. Seems like it's all you think about. This place is for higher IQ posters. You don't belong.

The amount of people who think putin is a good goy he din do nuffin is worrying.

I cannot believe there are ppl on pol who think russia is the issue. Its just so fucking autistic, you people are like gerbils trying to solve algebra.

You are all enslaved useful idiots and the reason civilizations collapse is because ppl like you. This retard level of comprehension and information interpretation just boggles my mind. You truly are scum.

those doesn't sound that bad, and he's said some bad things about communism too. especially in the 90s

No, to me, both are cancer.
> Their economy is a joke
This, so the only military conflicts available to Russia are proxy, tabletop-wargame-like conflicts such as the one in Ukraine.

> 2 rubles have been deposited into your account.

The amount of British standing idle yapping about muh Putin is worrying. You stupid faggots need to go back to whence you came or you need to get Red pilled

I literally cheered in my house when he said 'losers' in the NATO speech.

wow you got me, sick burn lad. How much is putin paying you?

Back in the 90s-early 00s he was almost a small govt libertarian, a completely different person. Being in power for so long, his ambitions got to him and destroyed the personality, so he's coming back to the KGB past and soviet ruling methods.

> Undermine classic western values, such as individual rights
if it's only interior policy, it's not a threat to western world.
> play along with muslims in Chechnya
Kadyrov is pro-russia, to maintain the integrity of the territory (but Chechen hates russia)
> say nice things about communism
Not everything is bad with communism (when they aren't in power)
> increase spendings on military
pic related. At least Russia is not in an aggressive posture towards the rest of the world

>Trump urges NATO to focus on terrorism, migration & ‘Russian threat’
Finally, some great news. I hope usa will annex us

You can actually work on more than one issue at a time. Countries can do that.
When you see two shitty people in an argument, you don't have to take a side. You can be against both.

sounds like you've been soros'd, my friend

t. Democrat

you cant even insult properly, try harder.

Except that I am not a shill.

Pol has literally become a boot licking conformist community. You fucking rejects try to blame every external force for the issues being created by your own oligarchy. You have become the very thing we set out to fight against. Now you are arms barred against THE LITERAL ONLY HOPE you have left in Russia. Its amazing.

You aspies are so pathetic.

>anti-western values
Except for the statist part I'm ok with this.

They are redditors they came here for funny memes and have no idea what Sup Forums was about

>holy fuck, everyone who disagrees with me is a shill, stay woke my dudes i see the truth through my third eye. based putin will save western civilisation guys, you just gotta stay woke.

Stay asshurt cuck. Better yet stop worrying about muh Russia like Hillary Clinton and grow a fucking spine.

I'm not worrying about Russia, you know issues are a lot more complex than you realise but I guess you will realise this when you grow up :)

Russia can be a bit scary on some vodka and a potato but will never be able to actually 'hold' the west. They could nuke us, sure, but why would you be scared of that? Just disarm the atoms.

You mean, instead of the 'MSM', which is totally neutral on all subjects and will never publish what the government (or they/them) want? Oh please..
One of the hardest things out there is to actually find 'neutral' news that show the facts without a nice story to go along with it.

Nope, I never said MSN.

I'll bite, what would be a decent source?

>actually thinking Russia is a problem

fuckin leaf

Nothing.

>using emoticons
>not posting a jaypeegee
Absolutely disgusting new faggotry, integrate or fuck off

Aww, you need to retreat back to your little echo chamber buddy?

I served in the army bro, I know thing or two. My country has very good cooperation with Putin, Also we are one of the only countries who refuse to condemn Putin annexation of Crimea, and that's cause we understand the complexity of the situation. Look at Putin, does he look like someone who's going too annex Estonia? you must be a true retard to believe so.

good goy.

I love some things about communism, there great music and effective propaganda for example

You need to go back

>faggot cuck fuck faggot

> look i can be edgy like the anons, do i fit in yet?!!

>say nato countries have to pay up for defense
>say russia is a friend
>say nato is outdated and needs to be revamped for anti-terror operations
>gets accused of attacking nato, being a russian shill, not understanding nato
>say everyone has to pay up for defense or else russia
>what now?
all that matters is the money flowing in and budgets being allocated and us not having to fucking pay for it all.
>sit back and watch europe burn as they are in denial about the sandniggers they imported and what they will do, while the left continues to scream "muh russia" every time russia kills sandniggers.

What Russian threat? Fucks saks

you dickless sacks of shit cant even handle one Sup Forumsack shit posting in this thread glad i derailed you little anti white fuck fest you retarded Canadian manlet.

He said to the jew. How new are you?

>When a Jew's post is the best post

I'm thinking he's back as well. Trump IS the EXTREME.

>friendly relations with russia
>we must focus on the russian """threat"""
And all of a sudden r/the_donald's drones here rush to his defense. Color me surprised.

Sup Forums is dead. Long live /nu-pol/.

>saying "good goy" to a jew
Wew, the must be the peak of new-faggotry

kys

Man what I would give to be those cops...

If Nato wants to prove its relevant it needs to Build a fucking wall to stop migrants. Or figure out where to put the choke points. Also find and kill everyone who Soros hired to get the migrants to come.

2nd Set up a multi nation coast guard that only and I mean only stops ships sailing to europe and returns them to where they came from.

3rd figure out how to normalize with Russia. Trade is what stops war if you want to stop war start getting normal with Russia.

Otherwise admit you just want war.

"oh no, we never actually thought we'd have to do something with this military, that's why we never put our money in"

at least Trump is trying to get our monies worth out of this stupid NATO arrangement

Russia's biggest threat is that it collapses. Putin wont be in charge forever and forcing a cold war just hurts the Russian people and our own future prospects.

You're just holding a grudge.

Yes Russian threat is real.

T. Russian American whos family fought to the death to escape the Russians.

Fuck Russia. If you're a pro Russia American you're just as bad as an antifa flaming faggot.