Proof that DNC manufactured the Russian controversy in June 2016

It is unimpeachable that watermarked Russian metadata in Guccifer’s first document drop are associated with a DNC tech worker named Warren Flood who otherwise has nothing to do with the DNC emails. Seth Rich’s continued existence could have lead to the fall of the White House and intelligence agencies.

archive.is/EbcYW

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6d9xcm/breaking_ive_found_evidence_that_the_dnc/?st=j34ig32p&sh=aec2317e
archive.is/EbcYW#selection-2797.0-2797.64
youtube.com/watch?v=6jJkdRaa04g
RIGGEDIT.com/SETH-rich
counterpunch.org/2017/05/19/seth-rich-craig-murray-and-the-sinister-stewards-of-the-national-security-state/
archive.is/DVjK4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4516416/DNC-staffer-Seth-Rich-family-demand-answers-cops.html
archive.is/aA2ty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Divide and conquer. This is the mind of the elites. Keep the masses divide and let no one challenge their power.

bump

How old is this info/thread?

CrowdStrike was looking for
Panda = Seth Rich
Bear = Russian hacking by the CIA
They were setup.

Brand new, and valid...

From this morning. Here is the original: reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6d9xcm/breaking_ive_found_evidence_that_the_dnc/?st=j34ig32p&sh=aec2317e

and the Archive: archive.is/EbcYW#selection-2797.0-2797.64

God DAMN im tired

Have some coffee.

THX, good find!

bump

Mfw reddit finds the smoking gun and not pol

Bump

A /pol thread is faster out of sight as you can think. Anyone who has than that much research would at least have some poeple look at it.

We are all in this together. Source is a bit on the normie side so makes sense.

Im just larping, great work by the nigger who did this

Who really cares about normie or kek, its devide an conquer. What matters is being honest.

bump

I wonder why

Bump

so crowdstrike, with access to dnc servers, found the real leaker and then a plan was hatched to silence real leaker and create a stand in leaker claiming to be a russian spy working on behalf of trump

OP has a 4u in his id and so do you. This is a big thread for big guys.

This guy doesn't believe in pizzagate though. Who to believe?

SSSHHIIIEEETTT

bump

gd agatha christie who dunnit teir shit here

A big bump, 4u

Admittedly I am not up on what this means but figure it is bad - could you please explain?

That doesn't necessarily mean he thinks pizzagate isnt true. Just that Sharejew is pushing one of the most outrageous aspects to deflect

GO BACK TO T_D! FUCKING SHILL

No shit, they've always done that since the 60s that's nothing new.

This is going to be one spicy summer, lads.

I'm so sleepy. I should probably just go to sleep

go kill yourself, fucking faggot

>Guccifer

Using a Russian source to debunk a Russia story. Keep trying, the seth rich story destroyed Hannity's career and the more out of touch the squawk from the right is, the more marginalized it'll be. Spreading conspiracy theories and bullshit isn't going to make Trump more popular or somehow save a doomed presidency.

hello brock

Nice reading comprehension, idiot. He's saying that the shills will use strawman tactics to caricaturize claims.

Nobody is saying that Podesta himself is operating torture chambers in the Comet Pizza basement. But he is involved in the pedophile smuggling operation that Comet Pizza is tied to.

Ramadan Bombathon starts in 2 days, Europe is going to get BTFO

SOUNDTRACK for the summer 2017

Oohh Yeahh
youtube.com/watch?v=6jJkdRaa04g

DNC is not CIA
Shit theory.

BONNIE LEVIN. Search Podesta emails and hospital seth died at. BONNIE LEVIN.

bumpin this

Very interesting indeed.

So i looked through everything that OP posted and as it turns out, there's nothing substantial. We should just drop it before we look like lunatics. I tell ya what though, i sure am getting sleepy.....anybody else feeling tired? let's all get some sleep

(Lying in bed awake)

Me: (to myself) I really need to sleep, I have to wake up early tomorrow morning. I don’t believe it’s already 2:21am. I am only going to get 3.6 hours of sleep…

(more time passes)

Me: (to myself) Why can’t I sleep? I am tired. I did all the right things. Lights were dim, didn’t have any caffeine, didn’t do anything active in the last 3 hours … oh wow, it’s already 3:11 am. How am I going to function tomorrow…

This coming to you from the creator of pizza gate.
Try harder faggot!

>save a doomed presidency

wut

What would you say the limit is on slimey behaviour of the DNC?

They go to them bildaberg meetings, dance around the giant owl statue, have in their ranks so e of the richest people, and eventually get to choose the next president.

I think banging up a webpage, lieing to Americans, and maybe killing a dude is all comfy normal activities for them.

bump

bump

Ask yourself one question - was getting caught part of their plan?

>/r/the_donald

Bonnie Levin was mentioned in the Podesta emails as the woman that would be bringing 3 small kids to the pool party. Sher is friends with the Podestas and works as an anesthesiologist at the the hospital seth rich died in.

I CANT BELIEVE IT! BUT ITS TRUE!!!!!

>"We just gotta hang on till the mid term elections Democrats!!!"
>"Keep up the energy!!"

I wonder if the DNC will even exist by then.

So what's the next step? Spam to hannity, Breitbart and anyone who will listen?

THIS, this is the smoking gun we've all been waiting for. The House of Cards is starting to topple. Getcha popcorn ready.

All hail the_Donald

Shadilay!

>“There’s two people I think Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump,” McCarthy (R-Calif.) said, according to a recording of the June15, 2016, exchange.

The republicans came up with it!

What a spicy development.

bump

>What is pizza gate.
Too late.

Clearly it was CIA that discovered what Flynn was doing. DNC demasked and tied to use that as a leverage to discredit Trump.
If you say anything else you place yourself in the middle of pizza gate 2.

bump

What do you figure they will do to me now?

Do you think shouting pizzagate over and over proves you are right about anything?

The hospital he supposedly died at or DC General?

bump

this isn't about Trump, fuck him, this is about taking down the monster that is the DNC. shill elsewhere

Details are in the link. The bitch is Podestas ex wife apparently too.

>Ramadan Bombathon
kek'd

>dat filename

=SETH RICH= DNC Total Corruption: Gibbs_me_Dat_Rundown.exe

>Kim Dotcom: An open letter to Seth Rich's family regarding hacking claims

>Twitter suspends WND.com’s account for a headline tweet

>Hannity: The Russia collusion narrative is crumbling

>BONNIE LEVIN - CVP OF PHARMACY IN THE HOSPITAL SETH RICH DIED IN.
>Another connection to MedStar.

RIGGEDIT.com/SETH-rich

Ha, just look up baneposting

Do you have proof pizzagate did not happen? That's how demos operate , assume guilt prove innocence.

bump

THE GOYIM KNOW

SHUT
IT
DOWN

I'll bump for visibility. At this point I wouldn't put anything past anyone.

Turtles all the way down, right?

damn dude, what are you filtering for? I only have 5 hidden right now

bump for FREEDOM!!!!

he only listens to alex jones, because that's what he says even though it was never ever ever a legitimate claim by anyone researching it
>it was a claim completely made up and concocted by the media to oversimplify and discredit the entire thing
need proofs?
>the autist who is claimed to have shot up CPP looking for the torture basement nobody said was there
we questioned where the basement was, and rightfully so; he posted a basement full of sauce and then claimed they have no basement.

Crashing this thread.

counterpunch.org/2017/05/19/seth-rich-craig-murray-and-the-sinister-stewards-of-the-national-security-state/

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/DVjK4

Lol. Appears to have happened. Here's a picture of Warren Flood

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4516416/DNC-staffer-Seth-Rich-family-demand-answers-cops.html

They are now going to push the russians killed seth rich. its mentioned in the story by the family spokesperson. Guys, I am convinced CONVINCED that we are rattling their cages something bad.

Btw, dont forget about Bonnie Levins role.

Well, if this threads story holds any water, this will be their final mistake.

Bump

> not "reedom"
2/10

TO THE TOP

archive.is/aA2ty

archive link to your daily mail story

We need this footage. /ourcop/ please halp

go back to TD

Are you future crab fisherman?
If so thanks for delivering this to the "autistics".
Now unless you created the document kindly fuck off back to redit.

>go to Sup Forums
>theyre literally posting reddit links
>everybody is ok with it

HOLY FUCK THE DNC HACKED THEMSELVES TO MANUFACTURE A RUSSIA-TRUMP NARRATIVE

Why would we not be?

And you have dundit in your id. You must be the first confessing nigger

toxoplasmosis is apparent, get help my weak low T friend