Why do so many Western girls join ISIS?

75% of the all-female ISIS group in Syria are Westerners. A large percentage of converts to Islam in the West are drawn to Salafi ideology.

Are they not afraid of being raped, beaten, tortured, and killed?

Both of the girls in this photo became sex slaves for new ISIS recruits upon their arrival. One was beaten with a hammer for trying to escape, the other died while fighting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Jdv8kdhy4I
archive.is/BsPWd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they seek the alpha seed but are dumb, being women.

Oh well, both are ugly anyways.

Poor education, proximity with islam, never been told that muslims are death. Also too much freedom.

Didn't these 2 dumb cunts get raped and killed? Lel.

The girls in that picture are Bosnian, retard.

>bosnian
>'western'

>75% of the all-female ISIS group in Syria are Westerners.
Source.

>Bosnian
>not even a convert, you can tell they're born muslims by their names
>outrage over gutterslut muslims getting killed by muslims because Vienna isn't good enough for them.

women have the iq of children. plus these are slavs so they have the iq of monkey children.

>Bosnians
>Western

Why are Amerisharts so dumb

>bosnian

Those bitches were probably always mudslimes.

(((Influences)))

I wanted to make a joke about them being quintessentially austrian, but I guess considering they're bosnian refugees living in Vienna sucking islamic cock they really are quintessentially viennese

t. virgin

lefto is hot, would sexually enslave

Getting raped tortured beaten and killed is a turn on for women.

Those girls have sub human features and are not European. They're less "white" than Ariana Grande.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Jdv8kdhy4I

What did these girls expect? So fucking dumb, no empathy for such dumb cunts.

>bosnian
They were already muslims, dumbass.

> 75% of the all-female ISIS group in Syria are Westerners.

Source or GTFO.

> Are they not afraid of being raped, beaten, tortured, and killed?

At first any Muslim boyfriend is very caring and affectionate. After she gets married or moves to his homeland, he can treat her like his property. He acts really nice as long as you obey him and give up your freedom.

archive.is/BsPWd

>samra and sabina
>western
they're were turkish or bosnian immigrant muslim girls you dumb goy
don't tell me you fell for the (((ruse))) youself

>ISIS trap squad
Why isn't this a thing? Liberals would flock to ISIS which would appear to be MORE PROGRESSIVE than their own country and fight on their side.

>""""So many""""

They were kept as sex slaves.

>At first any Muslim boyfriend is very caring and affectionate. After she gets married or moves to his homeland, he can treat her like his property.

This. There was a long story about a french woman who did investigations how the radical islamists are brainwashing western women. It was really interesting to read.

they hate jews like the op

>parents are Bosnian refugees

They're Muslims, retard. In fact, the overwhelming majority of """"western"""" girls who leave to join ISIS are Muslims.

Let me tell you a little something about women.

Women are born followers not leaders. They follow whatever is big and popular. That's why so many women are liberal. Being liberal is what's popular these days so that's what happens. Women are the reason Hitler got into power. They just followed what everyone else was doing. Going from a liberal who advocates for mass immigration and against 'islamophobia' isn't a huge leap in reality. It's just the following mentality taken to it's logical conclusion.

TL;DR women will do literally anything a man tells them to do

>yfw these girls could be talked into stabbing a baby or blowing up a plane if you manipulated them right.

>Why
Because they are women, hope that answers your question.

>"Western"
Maybe born in the West, but a horse that is born in a garage doesn't make it a car.

Good! We get rid off the trash.
Natural selection.