I think I'm going to quit

Guys, I'm 21. been shitposting altright stuff for a long time now. Nothing is changing, i have no gf, and am not particularly happy with life. I'm about to finish my degree and am just strongly considering bowing out of this whole politics thing. its not that my views on race and gender have changed, but the altright is full of weirdos, spies, pagancucks, and spergs. Convince me to stay or go.

Dank blog post

Tits or GTFO.

Just leave, nobody cares

right here

so long sucka. we never knew ye.

>weirdos, spies, pagancucks, and spergs.

mostly true

they are still better than libcucks

the truth is, you leave, you'll be forced to start paying a 5% priviledge tax for being a white man eventually

whether you like it or not, this is a war for your own survival

you leave, you might as well shoot yourself, because you are a fucking white male and they are coming for you

sounds like you're too far gone. you might as well stay and be a loser

I hate fucking quitters. Tho I truly think you are here forever. With us.

Cya tomorrow bruv.

Don't give up on your race. If we all quit, we will surely die out

Hahahahahahahaha
I quit too, when /new/ got axed

Lead by example. Sharpen your established viewpoints. If you give up, the enemy won't. Hail Kek.

See you tomorrow cunt

> thinks he can leave
kek

the fucking annoying thing is, I know you're right. I'm going to be back on this stupid fucking imageboard because you morons keep reeling me in by speaking the truth.

Sort your life out, then you'll have more to contribute. You're right in that there are a lot of weirdos in the movement, don't become one.

>the altright
anyone who believes it's a real thing is literally a 18months old newfag at best

>tfw it's your homepage
>tfw you're never leaving
>tfw been here since 2007
>tfw I was only 12 years old when I first found Sup Forums
>tfw now i'm nearly 23

I always had a hunch the fucking aussies ruined this place back in '08

Don't give up...just go mobile...i have a wife 2 kids and work 60+ hours a week and my shitposting game has never been better...you can do it ...we need yah.

>the altright
t. Shariablue

right yeah i can shitpost, but i cannot make time to be a serious right winger, reading dense articles and leaving dense comments in places. i have to choose between that and actually getting a life

Sort yourself out friend. Get a workout routine going, work on your job skills. Go to bars away from your town and talk to women who are in groups, get used to the pressure, and in 2-3 years you'll be the man you wished you were now.

>bowing out of this whole politics thing
Not gonna happen. It will alway be in the back of your mind..

(((I´m))) yeah...schlomo..what ever the fuck you say...it must be true.

You can check out anytime you please, but you can never leave.

The worst part is when you get drunk and forget you're not on Sup Forums so you start screaming about Jews in your friends garage.

Leave

>why isn't shitposting on an anonymous tahitian gardening message board fixing my life?
you have to get active irl, you lazy faggot

Do as you wish.
But when you run away from your fights you will run away from other things in your life as well.

> strongly considering bowing out of this whole politics thing.
Good luck with that m8.

see you tomrrow buddy

>Guys, I'm 21.
larper detected
so the shills finally learned that the best slide threads are the ones that they think have pandering content

sage

>calling you self a memeber of a meme
>think you can just quit Sup Forumsiticks and be a normie
>beliving that anyone would give a shit if you saty

go, no one's holding you back pajeet
the world is your's

stay away from here

In my humble opinion, it isn't possible to bow out of politics. It never really leaves you. You can take a hiatus, maybe even a long one, but you'll be back.

Oy vey! Yes, perhaps will all spend too much time seriously devoting ourselves to the alt right and it's ideologies! It certainly just isn't random people expressing political views off the cuff!

>alt-right
That is a kike psyop,you are a literal permavirgin beta loser that came here after the elections,do the world a favour and neck yourself.

nobody cares

Bye op

>to be a serious right winger, reading dense articles and leaving dense comments in places
To be a serious rightwinger, you need to have white kids desu. There is nothing more revolutionary in our current age than continuing the existence of the white race. All your memes and comment sections mean fuck-all if there is no one to replace you when you're dead. And it's not just a question of jizzing in a fanny and then toodling off, as if it was job done. You gotta raise them right, or at least the best you can, so that they do not turn into carls and aids skrillex faggots when they grow up.

That's one of my favorite parts. I actually redpilled a friend by getting stoned as shit with him and then asking him a bunch of questions about the holocaust. He was dumbfounded and then wound up looking it up when he was sober

Now he's a fascist like I was a few months ago, and I'm moving on to monarchism

okay but where can you do that safely. I dont want my kids getting nails in their fucking faces

>guys, im 21

you are like a little baby

Staying out is easier said than done. The world is so in-your-face with cancerous messages, that you can't avoid getting triggered. It is possible to be fashy and successful. Denying yourself will do you no good. In fact, I'd advise you to seek out likeminded people IRL so you can stay true to yourself AND not feel like such a basement dweller.

My whole life story. Neato.

Leave the big cities. Or the very least live in periphery of them. Don't let your kids become deranged fags.

And if you can't take a chance because you're too scared it'll go wrong, then it's your call. You're basically practicing self-eugenics tho.

Leave its wasted energy. Focus on yourself and life.

stop fooling your self faggot. You will be posting on here till your inevitable suicide.

Read 'Picture This' by Joseph Heller, after you've read a bit of Plato (Socrates).

>21 years old

You're probably going to flip flop on your views a time or two until you get a bit older. Indulge your curiosity, it's the only way to grow politically. If you feel like opting out, go ahead.

GEt the fuck out normie scum. You were never welcome here in the first place. LEAVE.

IF YOU DON'T CARE THEN FUCK OFF WE DON'T NEED YOU. FUCKING BRIT QUITER FAGIT. GO SUCK PENISES SOMEPLACE MAYBE THEY'LL PAY YOU

>Nothing is changing

lolwat