I bet you feel so safe with your muslim police department bongs!

I bet you feel so safe with your muslim police department bongs!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-eleGUWBw08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>muslim
that's a fucking hindu mate

That's a Ba'hai man

No it ain't

>being cucked enough to know the difference

Tier level: bro

Just let the Gurkhas go loose on Muslim areas, problem solved overnight

He looks like a Sikh, they are very respectable friends of the British and share a common enemy in Islam. We fought two wars against them in the 19th century and them decided to team up.

Clearly that's an eskimo you fuckwit.

Nigga is a poo in loo.
Probably thinks 3 times a day about shooting some mooslem whenever one passes by him.

Do you even understand how much a Pajeet hats a Paki?

Indians have protected the brits for centuries im sure they are considered commited to the kingdom by now.

this

he looks like a sikh

>This man is a Goddamn ISIS terrorist

This man is a Goddamn ISIS terrorist

Sikhs and Hindus are the mortal enemies of Muslims you donut

Why did bongs decide to import muslims and africans by the millions instead of Hindus and Sikhs anyway?

EU policy

Sikhs are bro tier.

This,kek having a shitskin your poloce and armed forces.We had gypsys for 100 years,not one of them in the army or the police.

In order to "win" WW2 Churchill signed over large swathes of the empire to FDR who created the Atlantic Charter which had a decolonisation clause that the Americans pushed in order to intentionally deconstruct and destroy the British Empire which Churchill eventually agreed to, thinking he would be a hero. As a result, when British political systems collapsed in the common wealth, natives of those countries followed the fleeing British back home and due to anti-Nazi propaganda, they were embraced as a way to "show Hitler". Many decades later we have Rotherham, ethnic cleansing of Brits from the capital and bi-annual Islamist terror incidents.

Yes but you also live in Romania so these things cancel out

An armed citizenry is the best defence against terrorists, and government tyranny. I'd feel safer with that.

Thats a Hindu pal they hate Muslims with a serious fucking passion

He is clearly not isis. You can tell he is al qaeda.

who the fuck cares what he is, he's a shitskin, he not white, he's not british
he has to go back, Europe is for white people

That's a fucking Sikh brah

agreed, time to remove all romanians from Europe asap

so actual white people can build some good vacation housing around the black sea

Agent Smith on the right.

true enough, although the romanians I've seen have all been beggars and gypsies. I'd probably prefer living next door to a working man. Sikhs are hard workers.

Reminds me of some guy on Brit/pol/ 3-4 years ago who thought he could fuck & chuck some Nepali girl and basically got forced into marriage by her Gurkha father and brother.

He is a sikh the legendary street shitting muslim killers

I'm muslim and most of my friends are sikh or hindu

it's a myth that muslims/sikhs/hindus hate eachother, we're not like white people. we don't just hate people based on religion for no reason

American education, everybody

The street shitting only happens in the poor parts of India, therefore Hindus are the street shitters

Sikhs are the only non-white race that actually behave like humans

i have blue eyes and brown hair
does that looks like a gypsie to you?

Kek your friends are lying to you
I respect Sikhs and all but let's not talk so highly about punjab, filled with junkies and rappers

Sikhs are cooler than R*manians. Fuck off

Maybe in the past, but I don't hear anything about Sikhs attacking or killing Muslims in Western nations.

>Romania
>White
lol

lel messed with the wrong people

Looks like a Sikh. Also brownskins who are mates with white people are generally okay, it's the people who only interact with their own kind you have to watch out for, yes this includes whites.

Nope we are.not white,bit we do not let shitskins and niggers into our armed forces,unlike France....kek,you will be even less white than us in 30 years enjoy.

you are most likely an upper class indian who sucks up to western culture, you don't know what friendship even is.

>I respect Sikhs and all but let's not talk so highly about punjab, filled with junkies and rappers

youtube.com/watch?v=-eleGUWBw08

No surprise they are mad info leaked to US press.

enjoy your muslim paradise of a country
you are the ones who are a minority in your own countries, not me

shut up retard

I bet you feel so safe with your Muslim police department sharts!

kek serves him right tb.h, at least they didn't cut him into pieces

Nothing wronmg with knowing about different demographics.

Probably why people like you are already a minority in your own country and you don't even realise it. Your delusion is to blame.

>but I don't hear anything about Sikhs attacking or killing Muslims in Western nations.
The OP is literally a photo of a Sikh with a loaded weapon ready to kill any Muslim scum that reveals themself

Yea but what tier are they? Would you consider them bros? I will only accept an answer in terms of memes

Love how all the eurocucks can tell what shitskin is what.

That is nothing to be proud of.

>unironically being proud of not knowing something

>Muslim Internet Defence Force quick to defend their fellow immigrant shitskins
Yeah dude, Sikh bross XDDDDDD , guys THEY ARE BROS, ok?

>that's a fucking hindu mate
Burgers are dumb when it comes to this sort of thing. Anyone with slanty eyes is Chinese and anyone with brown skin is a Muslim.

I can't tell if this is bait or if you can't make the difference between a Sikh and a Muslim.

Sikhs are a warrior cult designed to kill Muslims LARPing as a religion.

They carry around knives to kill Muslims with as an article of faith.

Knowing your enemies and your friends is called intelligence you fucking tool. Fucking hell you dumb nigger, shouldnt you be taking hormone supplements right now instead of posting ignorance and stupidity?

>being so familiar with shitskins you can tell them apart
Cuck

t. Steven Zhong Zing

Never seen a Muslim policeman in my life. I only go to cities (just Glasgow) a few times a year, I've only ever seen 2 Muslim families.

He checked back in around a year ago, apparently they were living together and wedding arrangements were being made.
Major Stockholm syndrome "she's a great girl, glad I'm not a degenerate fucking around any more, her family is actually really nice"

Unfortunately my laptop died and I couldn't recover anything from it, I had a whole folder filled with screenshots of his posts.

Shitskins are not your friend.

I'm Caucasian, faggot, and proud of it. My high IQ is what helps me learn things. Gypsies. lol

They're Sikhs your ignorant burger.

>muslim

>"I'm Caucasian"
Nobody says that in Canada, they say white/anglo/french.

From what generic brown shithole you come from?
>"muh based indian ethnicity !"
>'but slavshits are subhuman !"
t. "British"

>that isn't the BAD shitskin invading my country. That is the GOOD shitskin invading my country

>64 replies
you did a moderately good job OP

That's a hindu you fucking jerkoff. Go bait elsewhere you fucking lowlife.

Sikhs are honorary whites and at this point they are also pretty much the last hope the UK has left.

of course an american would be incapable of telling sihks, hindus & muslims apart

you fat retards realize sikhism is basically built on the foundation of "fuck islam", right? read a fucking book, burgers

>a bitch and a Hindu

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Can't wait until the war kicks off.

Thanks lad

POO in LOO

Sikhs are bro tier,
Pro tip: this is not a meme

Eurocuck REDDITORS still defending their pet shitskins

>"DUDE, SIKHS ARE BRO TIER, LMAO"
>"slavshits are subhuman, deport all eastern europeans, fuck eurogays, BREXIT YEY"
t. "British" curry fan.

>Sikhs are honorary whites
back to plebbit you go. they're niggers and niggers have no place in europe. you albanian

Of course it's the fucking septic tanks advocating pride in ignorance

hello mr retard
i studied religion @university

sikhism is basically the "fuck islam"-religion. like, they built an entire warrior-class specifically for killing muslims (and not other things. muslims specifically)

sikhism is basically hinduism, except they worship a book (not like quran or the bible. they think the book is a guru) and they hate islam like PROPERLY

i dont care about a niggers religion.
sorry about your useless degree though retard

What a fucking idiot.

>we need to mass import and be replaced by this shitskin ethnicity so that it kills the other shitskin ethnicity we mass imported to replace ourselves !
OH wow, truly fires up my electro-chemical neuron sparks in my right hemisphere

Sikhs = honorary whites, we need more
Slavs = subhumans nonwhites, we need less

t. not a sikh/hindu

A salty idiot.

kek, pretty based from the family desu

Romanians are definitely subhumans

Lol...fuck all of them

His skintone is unfortunately lighter than the average burger

didnt say i got the degree, dumbass. i just had a course about eastern religions

if you dont recognize your allies, you are a worthless imbecile at machiavellian thought, and you should go back to watching your pleb tv-shows or whatever the fuck idiots like you do

im just saying, islam is the #1 biggest threat to mankind (alongside the jews of course). slavs suck, and im not a fan of sikhs, but whoever joins in the eradication of islam is at the very least worthy of being ALLOWED to help us

you guys arent good at strategy

Eastern european christians are SUBHUMAN and NONWHITE.

Masses of generic indian shitskin ethnicities are BRO TIER and HONORARY WHITE.

Thank you, Sikh bro, XD, we bros, yes?

uh no, you imported a lot of workers from pakistan for blue collar work.

Germans did this with Turks, Belgians did it with Moroccans, USA did it with Mexicans....etc

It was always about mass migration to undermine the local people and weaken the national will. It's also great for cheap labor.

>he doesn't know about vlad the impaler

he's a Sikh you racist fuck

Learn the difference. It could save your life.

I hope he feels better soon.

>i studied religion @university
how else do you expect people to take this you fucking muslim moron. Bet you're from Oslo.
>Your allies
Lmao. No nigger or sub-nigger like your self is my ally. Go fuck your self faggot, I have guns, come at me.

this

That's a Sikh, they released him knowing they hate Muslims and that he can get away with shooting one because he's also brown.

Smart move if you ask me.

>we NEED shitskins in our country to kill the OTHER shitskins in our country
Topcuck