SETH RICH ALERT

ALERT RED ALERT. Jerome Corsi has stated that he has ABSOLUTE PROOF SETH RICH WAS MURDERED BY THE DNC. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

FBI user a few months back stated that he was the only one even close to figuring out the Clinton Foundation. Alex Jones says he'll be ready to announce on Tuesday

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6dajn7/breaking_evidence_that_the_dnc_fabricated_the/
RIGGEDIT.com/SETH-rich
pastebin.com/4m2niMh6
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/breaking-gop-lawmaker-calls-federal-investigation-seth-rich-murder/
mobile.twitter.com/JimmiAcapulco/status/867819749228519424
stateofthenation2012.com/?p=73179
search.wikileaks.org/?q=medstar
search.wikileaks.org/?query=bonnie.levin&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&new_search=True&order_by=most_relevant#results
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Will check it out. Have a bump in the meantime...

Lets say this is legit. That means in the future Infowars could be considered mainstream and CNN some kind of far-left conspiracy channel.

What a time to be alive.

His Name Was

Source? Cunts need to stop announcing their evidence days in advance. Gives the enemy too much time to prepare distractions and smears.

b
ump

Who gives a shit 1488

Sage

>Wait to announce

You do realize this is a stunt. Just like dotcom's shit

Holiday weekends are shitty times to drop big news. Nobody's paying attention.

RIP Jerome Corsi
F

I'm going to announce my evidence two weeks after I release it.

>ANNOUNCEMENT
Please stand by for an upcoming announcement
>ANNOUNCEMENT
>ANNOUNCEMENT
>ANNOUNCEMENT
ANNOUNCEMENT:
There is an announcement, and it's upcoming.
>END OF ANNOUNCENENT

bump

Not a shill, but the more people known as "conspiracy theory authors" speaking out for the cause, the more normies can ignore evidence because "muh wackjob"

bump

>conspiracy theorist
>has absolute proof

really makes you think

Sauce fag?
>Please be true

Corsi doesn't tease when he has shit. Where is it?

source or gtfo
sage until source

> Alex Jones says he'll be ready to announce on Tuesday
he just needs to meet with his attorneys on Monday, right?

Alex Jones just announced it

Time for another 30 fucking threads or whatever full of literally nothing then. Stop announcing this shit in advance, if you're releasing it just fucking do it.

Hey if the Kim dotcom thing and this fails we can always file RIC O charges against the DNC and demand subpoenas for his computer and email! its easy and legal

All this does is make us wait for (((their))) evidence, while hoping other people put their investigation on pause. Keep. Fucking. Digging.

There probably was a single shooter that used one bullet and hit a external hardrive that was casually in the counter.

wait, Infowars just "announced they have news" to announce Tuesday? Definitive proof you say? Where do I send my money for Brain Pills? The same place? Count me in! Can you change a hundred?

Corsi doesnt bullshit. My body is ready.

has there ever been an instance of breaking information going through this teaser routine? Seems when real breaking stuff happens it just gets released instead of going through this commercial hype nonsense.

dope shit my nigga
woop woop

>yet another announcement

Hurr hurr hurr Hurr hurr hurr Hurr hurr hurr Hurr hurr hurr Hurr hurr hurr Hurr hurr hurr Hurr hurr hurr Hurr hurr hurr Hurr hurr hurr Hurr hurr hurr Hurr hurr hurr Hurr hurr hurr Hurr hurr hurr

Why the fuck do these idiots brag about having evidence of all this corrupt and evil kike shit when they know they'll most likely just end up dead?

Why don't any of them keep a low profile and just bring said evidence to the people who matter, like Trump?

FUCKING IGNORE IT AND FIND OUT MORE ABOUT AWAN BROTHERS AND DWS

if people actually have something on seth rich they will FUCKING DROP IT.
WHY would you want the weaponized autists to celebrate in anticipation for a week instead of getting down to business? BECAUSE THE NSA NEEDS A PRESSURE RELEASE VALVE TO DECREASE YOUR WEAPONIZATION

because they are FUCKING LYING and theres absolutely no other explanation

his name was seth rich

>is an American author, political commentator and conspiracy theorist
>conspiracy theorist
dropped

how does this have so few views by the way
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6dajn7/breaking_evidence_that_the_dnc_fabricated_the/

SMOKING GUN OF DNC KNOWING ABOUT THE LEAK

he could just be waiting until trump gets back from his overseas trip and after the holiday

Thanks, Wikipedia

Jerome's legit. strap yourself in
I just wish people stopped with the 'I WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN I WILL SAY THIS AND WHAT IT IS' Because they'll get their headblown off clean. Don't give the enemy time to prepare

f

>i has evidence
>(check views)
>i can prove case
>(checks views)
>i can absolutely prove it
>(check views)
>i will announce next week
>(check views)
>calls adverstiser
>"have you see our view count this week"

inb4 it's a video of KimDotCom saying "I know the DNC did it"

Fuck 'em

Augusto Pinochet

why announce in the first place then?

RIP Jerome Corsi. He accidentally shot himself in the back of the head two times.

To get more eyes on this, obviously. People who don't watch Alex Jones will tune in, MSM will be more likely to cover it. Then, if it IS REAL, more normies will see what's going on. Makes perfect sense to me. And it has to wait thanks to the holiday weekend

I have no doubt this is part of President Trump's (cough...Bannon...cough) plan. Take out the establishment AND the media.

Trump knows what happened to Seth Rich. He knows all the fuckery Obama, the intel community, the DNC and the RINO's have been up to. He's letting the media bury themselves. Letting them keep making shit up to protect themselves because he knows the truth will destroy them. When the time is right, the story will break from some form of new, credible media like Infowars.

Why on earth would a far right conspiracy theorist have more facts than the cops/Richs family

ATTENTION.....BREAKING!

Twitter just suspended WND for 12 hours for revealing DNC insider Donna Brazille reportedly panicked over investigation on Seth Rich's death. Sup Forums system thought my twitter link was spam....its on Infowars.

=SETH RICH= DNC Total Corruption: Gibbs_me_Dat_Rundown.exe

>John Podesta: Alt-Right Media Like Sean Hannity Colluding with Russia

>BONNIE LEVIN - CVP OF PHARMACY IN THE HOSPITAL SETH RICH DIED IN.
>Another connection to MedStar.

>Kim Dotcom: An open letter to Seth Rich's family regarding hacking claims

>Debbie Wastedman Skulkz THREATENS DC POLICE chief over a Laptop (AWAN BROS)

>Twitter suspends WND.com’s account for a headline tweet

>Hannity: The Russia collusion narrative is crumbling

>Hannity: Abrupt Vacation during Sponsor Fallout

>Hospital IP address?

RIGGEDIT.com/SETH-rich

Anything real would already spread like wildfire.

It's most likely some retarded publicity stunt like Setch Rich statement from the fatass.

to add to this, alex jones said jerome corsi would be ready to fully disclose on tuesday, and he told alex "if i die over the weekend, talk to (some legislator) for the info."

it also bears repeating that jerome corsi is a beast. he does not fuck around and he is not the "radio show tease" type. there is a separate timing issue on this, likely to protect his source.

pastebin.com/4m2niMh6
It does garner attention, though I do agree that it can lead to sabotage as well.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/breaking-gop-lawmaker-calls-federal-investigation-seth-rich-murder/

>Congressman Blake Farenthold calls for Seth Rich investigation

Dotcom may just have something as he told the family to cut the shit and look at the evidence he wants to provide.

>FBI user

how to spot a LARPing faggotry

Bumping for Seth.

In the future, historians will write staid accounts of Sup Forums's journalism style.
>They would put together the pertinent facts into a large story-board format article without regard to empty or "negative" space, often including actual responses--typically humorous or acerbic quips--on the topic being presented, while providing no colloquial summary of said information, instead leaving that as an exercise for the reader. It is said to be influenced by mid-20th century television police dramas where "just the facts, ma'am" was a common theme[citation needed].

Bump

Inb4 he Kim Dot.coms us.

fun fact: fbianon tried to guide people away from pizzagate. it was the shills like you who kept pushing it and manufactured the consensus that it was "nothing but facts."

Jones just said on air that Corsi fears he could get murdered during this weekend (and where and how get the intel he's got on Seth Rich's case, if that happens).

I believe this goyim with incredible evidence and weight. He obviously has accomplished more than KimDotCom has and is an expert. Listen to him, he's probably a really good hacker too with a very good BMI

did anybody hear Larry Nichols on Alex's show today? that's what brought up this whole thing... Larry said the Seth Rich thing is clearly Arkancide and that Debbie Wasserman Schultz is into some bad shit

Jerome Corsi broke the net worth sweep story on how Obama was illegally propping up Obamacare via withholding dividends from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac stockholders, Mnuchin himself later confirmed that

Super sleuths. Can you connect these dots. guns were stolen from an FBI car two blocks from Seth's murder on the same night. What was the FBI doing there? Which agents? Why in a quiet neighbourhood? Was it Andrew mccabe.? Insiders say he flipped out when Trump won. He called 144 of his agents into a meeting and said "first we F Flynn then we F Trump". Other insiders say he has been making the rounds to CNN, MSNBC, etc,. demanding they find something to take Trump down. Hysterical meetings behind closed doors with people like Wilff. Comeey is the evil mastermind head of the snake keeping Clintons/Obama out of jail for years. McCabe cannot be clean and must know what has been going on. Why would they appoint anybody honest to positions of authority. FBI insiders have already named McCabe as a snake. So Which FBI agents were in the big black cars neighbours said they saw that night near where Seth was murdered? Honest spymasters could tell us. If Obama could spy on everyone the same tools exist to spy on dirty FBI agents who "may" have been involved in the murder. FBI, CIA, NSA, NASA, Pentagon-50 years of stacking those organizations with treasonous snakes. trust none of them until the honest ones help clean up the filth.

bumpp

Larry Nichols doesn't know shit. He's a has been literally trying to hold on to life. He never provides anything of substance. Just a radio larp.

Corsi on the hand is a legit investigator. Also the Corsi Intel Alex announced before he talked to that faggot

Need to check when the report was made and would be nice if someone had access to the ballistics for the stolen guns (which should be on file somewhere) and the bullet found in SR. If the report was filed after the fact this could be their eventual way of explaining why one of their weapons shot SR.

Just heard a guest on the Wilkow Majority state that Donna Brazil contact the Rich family as to why they hired Wheeler the PI.

He also ran with the Roger Stone bullshit "I was poisoned with polonium " but Corsi has a track record for delivering with actual proof to back it up

Bump

In before Jerome commits suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head 8 times.

>3 Posts By This ID

NO

What the fuck did you just say about me you little bitch?

Bumpo

This is on Twitter
mobile.twitter.com/JimmiAcapulco/status/867819749228519424

port

>he'll be ready to announce on Tuesda

YAWN

some IT nerds were the shooters? Come on

Right wing conspiracy theorist says he has proof

I'll wait here for it.
>must be legit

You sound sleepy, do you need a nap?

>announce tuesday

THIS IS TO DIVERT OUR ATTENTION FROM NEW VIDEO GAME AND DVD RELEASES!

Seriously tho, does he even expect to live to Tuesday if they suspect he is right?

This bait is getting old, man.

JUST RELEASE THE INFO YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Go back

Do not send evidence to Mueller. he is a snake. Comey's mentor. Comey was chosen to continue the cover up of 9/11 and worse. In fact, Mueller is so dirty Trump must know. Was appointing him a trap? Sessions gets the same evidence and Mueller is got covering it up? stateofthenation2012.com/?p=73179

That's a great read.
>Look at you...
>...you the media now

fuck you

If somebody says "I'm going to announce something on day X", it's usually bs and being attention whore. For these people attention eguals money.

So just fucking announce or stfu.

ALL THE PIECES WE NEED ARE IN WIKILEAKS

LOOK AT THE FOLLOWING QUERIES

RELEVANT SEARCH QUERY "MEDSTAR"

search.wikileaks.org/?q=medstar

RELEVANT SEARCH QUERY "Bonnie.Levin"

search.wikileaks.org/?query=bonnie.levin&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&new_search=True&order_by=most_relevant#results

GO GO GO GO GO

Your pic is unfuckingreadable.

You're just as bad as dotcom

Oh wow, I finally care. I cant wait to go to the_Don and catch up on this.

BUMP

Bumperino

That's the thing though. Corsi could come out with a videotape of Hillary ordering the hit on Setch Rich, but the government will do nothing. The media will ignore it or claim it's fake, and the FBI/DOJ will do nothing. The government will never do anything to high profile criminals.

If Corsi's information is sound it will lead to more information. Seth Rich's murderers will be found when a drip turns into a waterfall.

Weaponized autism for Seth