How is my country so cucked...

How is my country so cucked? Kids as young as 8 literally had their guts blown out by sandniggers and our politicians and media tell us "just carry on with your lives" "this is fine" "just don't think about it". I fucking hate this country.

Other urls found in this thread:

coombsclayshooting.com/clay-pigeon-shooting-bath
youtube.com/watch?v=5QTXhlbLlPs
youtube.com/watch?v=fFYORs4p51c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What exactly do you suggest that I, a military aged British protestant white man, do about it without ruining my life?

We Could guns them?

If all do, no trub

Being redpill and redpill your closest people until it's time to fight in the upcoming race wars.

People need to understand that these people and their views which is reflected in our European governments will simply not listen to reason.

Sorry bro we just have such explosive personalities we can't help it

If we all do guns on theisis, no truble for all mice.
Srsly

Post on Sup Forums That will show em.

just make sure you're prepared for the inevitable war, little you can do about it now. Vote, red pill as many peeps as possible.

You're missing some logic in your post and also some vowels

OMG no Ew go L 137137137

You fight. You spineless cuck

Same, They played it off as "Oh well we had a minute of silence, what else can we do".

We are fucked lad

Buy some broomsticks on amazon to arm the local populace for an uprising.

You do know you're going to go to hell for Nanking right? I mean that shit was fucked up

What I find impressive is the anger your politicians have towards Trump about all of this/leaks

>We are fucked lad
prepare for the inevitable battle for europe, it's not over yet

No need vowels when haz kek triple magik 7"s on my side.

You know after removing my meme glasses that situation looks pretty fucked up so an apology is in order but seeing that the perpetrator was not from an Arab descent I feel like I'm not supposed to give it

Cool, so what, do I just find a random muslim in the street and start fighting?

Please give me your guidance Mr. 60%

Our people are literally being slaughtered but MUH TRUMPS A RASISS

Marawi update plz
No windows. Can't see what Isis doing. Help.

sagely advice

coombsclayshooting.com/clay-pigeon-shooting-bath

purely for sport and fun though

Learn to live with terrorism goy, who care if you die because of an uppity muslim?

a british male is allowed a maximum of 2 broomsticks

PART AND PARCEL

A literal outside tribe murders 20 people and the first response most people had was to defend them

we are all in this together.

just ask yourself what YOU can do to make multicultualism work!

>being able to find a random Muslim in your street

Disgusting

pick your battles, but by all means let goat fuckers know they're not welcome at every opportunity

Muslim sure have fucked up when they messed with Rodrigo duterte this motherfucker is killing eight year old drug dealers this is not a man to mess with

What do you suggest? Do you want to burn down mosques even though Muslims had previously reported this guy to the police. Do you want to kill a few refugees even though they had nothing to do with it. Do you want to invade couple more middle eastern countries and then wonder why they fight back. Please, we're all open to ideas. Go right ahead.

It's fucking infuriating. The main cause of all this violence and chaos isn't even being addressed. We are actually told that it's Muslims that are the real victims.

We are reaching a breaking point where people are simply going to stop putting up with this. Enough is enough, this isn't going to get better on it's own and something has to be done. Islam doesn't belong in a civilized society.

Someone needs to arrest soros and mccain and poof no more isis. If you think they arent being directed if not outright given orders by the "good guys" you arent paying attention.

Won't something like that get you arrested in bongland?

Not vote for the traitors who let them in would be a start.

You can ostracize them from society treat them differently give them weird looks bully them steal their bikes Jizz in their pocket do something if I were you I would recommend my friends to just treat every person that is not white differently I mean assuming you are you're doing it already right?

>without ruining my life
stop playing some many video games you fucking pleb

Actually you are also allowed a side-brush as long as you lock it in a safe and never use it.

Put a stop to the hordes of immigrants swarming into our lands, many of whom want to kill us, as a start

I swear if anything is going to kill Sikhs it's their loyalty to the British.

well unfortunately either the Tories or Labour are going to be elected, both of which will continue to import pakis

any other suggestions?

This. We have two types of men on here
1.Those with opportunities for political power. You use your influence, power, and money to start fighting back.
2.Men and boys who do not have resources or the talent to have a major voice but can spread the word, organize with local groups, and help stoke the fire against the invaders.
>If you are not already an activist in real life then you need to start being one immediately.

Just a crazy world idea but maybe we can Lynch some Muslims and show them what happens if they act out worked perfectly fine for niggers before that Martin Luther KANG mother fucker started walking

Reported to Sharia police

Except most of these attacks weren't done by immigrants. You are lashing out at the wrong group.

Hahahahahahah.
>Multiculturalism
you speaking French?

Britbongs need to learn that hate is not necessarily bad. I hate ISIS, I hate thieves, and I hate communists. Is any of that wrong? No, when something is evil it is good and natural to hate it. We should despise evil in all its forms, and when it takes the form of a religion encouraging the murder of innocent children than we should be filled with a righteous anger.

Jesus Christ.

What if those "Keep Calm and Carry On" meme shirts that were popular a few years ago were meant to start conditioning for this.

What if it worked. The bomb happened and everyone is like "meh".

This man is Sikh you pot addled retard.

Today's Sup Forums shitposters will be tomorrow's politicians, soldiers and influencers. The tide has already turned, we just haven't seen it yet.

Protest

>upcoming race wars
I wonder whether people umironically believe this. It'd be pretty hilarious

>Race was starts
>Within hours the whites have been defeated after being ganged up by all other races
>1945 all over again
>Every white family to have at least one black bull assigned to them to teach them the importance of diversity
>White men all over squeal with joy

I have on old damn rifle and I know how to use it but I prefer to play with knives.

A putsch on Downing St.

You and I makes two. Who else is up for it?

>Jizz in their pocket

where the fuck did i say do anything arrestable? just provoke them at every opportunity 'debate' islam, ask why mohamed had a 9 year old wife, quote bits of the koran and ask for an explanation, let them know you are onto them. Especially in front of white people as they can watch the muzzies turn nasty, al la Tommy Robinson

kek

That's more scary tbqh

>Prostest
>facetracked on CCTV
>put on a list by the traitors at GCHQ
>future employers warned off hiring you
>kill self

>but I prefer to play with knives.

we're in the same boat. Our country is already bad enough even without the recent events but at the very least, our government isn't entirely made up of pussies

What would you want people to do, exactly?

Rush out into the streets, smashing the windows of business owned by Muslims, beating the owners and their families?

Hurl bricks through the windows of their homes? Why stop at bricks, throw some firebombs while you are at it!

How about rounding up ANYONE suspected of being a terrorist, regardless of evidence?

That'll all go down swell, wouldn't it?

Tommy Robinson has been beaten and targeted by muslims for years, hence "without ruining my life"

#NotAllMuslims

UNCENSORED

Challenge.

Run around that stump 10 times.

Does /k/ put together amazon lists or something of riot gear and shit to buy?

I've reached the point I want a "shit hits the fan" bag but have no idea how to go about it

It's Europe 2017

Nah historically whites are equal to like 50-100 shit skins in battle.

You're so cucked our liberals dont even give a shit about you being blown up anymore.

But... taking terror attacks up the butt are part and parcel' of living in a major city, right?

The media is not portraying reality, most people I've spoken to do not buy into who is being pushed by the media and at these "vigils".

Don't lose hope user

youtube.com/watch?v=5QTXhlbLlPs

FFS Britain get your balls back. youtube.com/watch?v=fFYORs4p51c

what happens if whites decide they wanna attack during ramadan? LMAO

What is with the disrespect to us Brits ? We all stood by you when 9/11 and others happened

Might want to re-read history. Pay close attention this time.

I still remember the screenshots of the sporting goods section spiking 4000% in popularity last time you all had a big riot. Your country is so fucked.

lol nice fantasy Shumar.

Whites have literally and figuratively BTFO every other race on the planet multiple times. The only reason we don't anymore is because our women made us feel guilty about it. Once that stops, you're all fucked.

>Not sure if being sarcastic

violent protests

Mate its more like 1000

Those retards pray for their bullets to hit instead of aiming.

I hope we can change things before then because it'll just be a slaughter, not even good sport.

You obviously have never experiences the full wrath of a right wing death squad mate

You are right... Can't do shit. Do what the other guy said, be red pilled and red pilled your friends and git gud for the race war. Get your shotgun license and learn how to fight with an axe and shield. That's about all there is to it.

Nothing. They get fucked like the bitches they are

>Implying there are no white Muslims

these sharts are probably not old enough to even remember 9/11

#prayforpearlharbor
#notalljapanese

I just wish you guys would grab up your balls and do something about this shit. I don't know what the libs' problem is.

Yeah it's increased in modern times for sure but we've been trouncing exotic peoples forever

he's full on, dial it back a bit, be polite, know what you're talking about, have a solid argument, never let them win. I've done it at work and let other white see how mussies actually are, as opposed to the moderate muslim fantasy they have.

>terror is "part and parcel" of living in London
>meanwhile, his first act as mayor was to remove "fat-shaming" ads from the tube
>and has found time to install pic related
What a fucking useless cunt.

Yes, actually. Go take 30 bucks down to home depot, and come back with the shit to make a slambang shotgun, the find the first fucking Muslim you see and waste him, then bolt. You've got an astounding shot at getting away with murder if you follow those simple steps. Then keep doing it. Throw pill bottle bombs into crowds, light a mosque up with napalm, nigger you have the power to turn the tide

>I just wish you guys would grab up your balls and do something about this shit
I'm sick of seeing americans posting shit like this, what exactly do you fat fucks think you guys do after attacks?

What the fuck have you done?

kek

now what's going on centre left?

Even the most apocalyptic projections show that whites will remain the single largest ethnicity and history proves that you fucks can't fight for shit.

Stop killing brown babies

At least you have good Kebab food to eat!

Written from New York.