Pregnant teenager banned from graduation ceremony

>A pregnant US teenager branded "immoral" by her school and barred from its graduation ceremony is to have her own event, organised by her parents

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40045802

Is teenage pregnancy degenerate or what is needed for the white race's survival?

People need to have more kids but she was still a little whore.

If it was out of wedlock absolutely degenerate.

Give her a gown with a scarlet letter

Yes it is degenerate, but no where near as degenerate as tearing the kid out with a rusty clothes hangar. Better to be a bastard child rather than having a lethal injection pushed into the back of your head. If this teen was black, their would be an uproar about the blatant racism demonstrated by the teacher. But since the kid is white, it's accepted - no, morally expected - by this Orwellian society to kill it off. If you truly believe the white race is in danger, then you'd better be ready to accept bastard whites into the group. We abort enough of them already.

A woman is a woman. "Teen" is a modern term invented by ((?(people)?)) who want to make adults children. The best way to procreate is to take them young and have a large descendence. Legal age, feminism, sexual liberation, pills ect.. is all part of the plan to destroy your race.

tl;dr : Marry and impregnate a 14 year old.

>Maddi Runkles, 18, who attends a small private Christian school in Maryland

>Pupils at the school are expected to agree to a code of conduct that includes that "no intimate sexual activity be engaged in outside of the marriage commitment between a man and a woman".

too bad, so sad.

Kike-on-a-stick-fags are loonies, but when you attend one of their schools, follow their rules.

RARE
A
R
E

Good because this is actually degenerate and cause another bone head to get pregnant too because they don't perceive any consequences for this kind of actions.

If you are going to fuck use a fucking condom

I think if she was 18+ when she got pregnant, it is okay.

I grew up in a Christian school like this. Girl got a raw deal.

I bet if it was a little nigger baby the school would call channel 5 news to do a special broadcast of tolerance.

They want to crush white mothers.

LAND OF THE FREE

Well helloooooo.

This is idiotic. At least she didn't have an abortion but no they are so high and fucking mighty. Don't tell me they go to the March for Life too.

I don't care. The girl deserves props for recognizing she's carrying a child and not biowaste, and deserves to at least go to her fucking graduation.

Sorry, girlchild, people suck.

A good thing for her.
A low tier brainwash that has everyone common core slavin out.

She's hot. If cuck for her. So long as she squeezes mine out until she can't no more.

Good on the school board, enough with those degenerate kids.

But wait.... Did she poop out a niglet??

reddit spacing on Sup Forums is immoral, faggot.

>Guadeloupe
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sooooo, she fucks, yeah?

>a small private Christian school in Maryland
What the fuck do you expect?

It's called a paragraph

Bonjour, cher ami fasciste.

So she doesn't get to walk, big fucking whoop. You signed a contract and didn't uphold your side of the bargain. You're an embarrassment to the school, like a woman walking down the aisle 8 months pregnant in a white dress, embarrassing!

Teen pregnancy is fine and should be legal after they start menstruating.
But all sex outside of marriage should be outlawed.

I once had to fly into your country and had a layover for a night. I took a taxi for about 15 mins from the airport to the hotel. When I arrived local business owners told me not to go out after sunset because of the crime. Niglets smoking pot all day and out in the open.

In addition, you literally have the slowest fucking airport in the world when going through customs. a line of 20 people took an hour and a half. Fuck that rare flag.

Yeah, "people" do "work" slowly here. You can go outside because you have gun like all americans.

In a small conservative christian church a friend around 19yo was hanging out with a girl around 16yo they where like in a room alone together just talking. He caught all kinds of shit for that and then the girls family removed her and took her away. It just goes to show the absurd levels of age gap shaming that exists in the US. Thats why all this "find a young teen wife marry her and have kids" stuff is just a fantasy because if I tried that in real life would catch all kinds of flack in the US. So the only way is to make plans to get out of the US and move to a country that age gap is not viewed as abhorrent.

C'est bonswa à cette heure-ci en metropole amigo

her teacher got her preggo

What are the odds the father is black? She lives in Maryland which is at least half niggers.