You're walking around your local park trying to find the meaning of life when suddenly this fancy ol' chap stands in...

You're walking around your local park trying to find the meaning of life when suddenly this fancy ol' chap stands in your way and says
>Salam aleykum, this park is under sharia control. Come with me and praise Allah or else I'll chop your hands off, inshallah!
What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=106s-SS15aI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhtar_Kent
youtube.com/watch?v=GzMtUBGWiOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GR8 b8 m8

shake his hands because muslims are bro tier

Sikhs are not Muslims dumbass.
In fact they hate Muslims.

>arab.jpg

>posts sikh

would shake his hand and proceed together with him to remove kebab

Ask him if he's already finished his daily government funded white pussy breeding session in case he'd like to use my wife, if not carry on with my day.

Sikh

Laugh because that's a Sikh with a sense of humor. Ask him how many Muslim scalps he plans to collect.

Have you ever read the qu'ran or read any of islams nonkuranic texts? They are insane.

This is a fucking sikh not a muslim lmfao

*Hands toilet paper*

I'm sikh of these threads

*drum roll*

>laugh
>shake his hand
>"hahahaha good joke man! Khalistan 2017 my dude, fuck muslims.
>leave

Poland we have enough shitpost threads as it is. Please stop fishing for (you)'s, atleast until the working day is over.

they don't hate muslims, i'm muslim and my friend is sikh

:) youtube.com/watch?v=106s-SS15aI

Że co kurwa?

Sikh bait, OP.

I tell him to stop talking nonsense because he's a Sikh and then sage this thread.

thats a sikh and you know it is cunt

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Day of the turban soon.

newfag

That's not a Muslim that's a Sikh; know the difference.

>Der Untermensch!

Shake his hand and ask to join him in his punjabi crusade to kill every fucking mudslim, sandnigger and kike in existance becasue he is a FUCKING SIKH!

He's a Sikh; if anything, he'd be slaying Pakis with that sword.

Daily reminder Sikhs are /ourguy/s

Laugh heartily with the based Sikh while shaking hands firmly looking each other in the eye

Why do Slavs always have short /almost bald hair?

I have never seen a slavic dude in my life who had normal
medium-length scruffy hair.

Oh look this gay bait/slide thread again, haven't seen it in weeks
sage

Call OP a faggot for using an image of a Sikh while posting what do Islam BS.

Kirpan Is coming for you user.

dumb nu-pol falling for the oldest bait

Ask him why he's dressed like a Sikh.

Hey you inbred faggot, thats a Sikh. Dumfuck

Two center mass.
One in head head.
Continue fapping to incest hentai.
Cum on kebab.
Feel comfy while watching a passing cloud.

I say, "Haha, you cheeky Sikh!"
We'll both chuckle and go on our way.

ask him where the temple is cause I'm hungry and Sikhbros always have free food cooking

did you know that the CEO of Coca Cola used to be a Turkish and likely Muslim guy?

He is just a regular big business guy that happened to be Muslim. Most Muslims aren't evil or whatever it seems like you have said.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhtar_Kent

Ahmet Muhtar Kent (born 1952) is a Turkish-American business executive. He is the chairman and former CEO of The Coca-Cola Company. He was appointed to the position of chief executive officer of the company in 2008 and became chairman of the board in 2009.[3]

In December 2016, Coca Cola announced that Kent would step down as CEO in May 2017, to be replaced by President and COO James Quincey. Kent continues as Chairman of the Board of Directors.[4]

Muhtar Kent was born in 1952 in New York City, where his father, Necdet Kent, was the consul-general of Turkey. After completing high school at Tarsus American College[5] in Mersin, Turkey in 1971, Muhtar Kent went to the United Kingdom to study at the University of Hull. Subsequently, he earned his MBA degree at Cass Business School, London.[6]

Muhtar Kent found a job at The Coca-Cola Company in Turkey through a newspaper ad in 1978. He toured the country in trucks to sell Coca-Cola, and thereby learned its distribution, marketing and logistics systems.[7]

In 1985, he was promoted to the general manager position of Coca-Cola Turkey and Central Asia, and transferred the headquarters of the company from Izmir to Istanbul.

SETH RICH WAWS MURDERED

SHAREBLUE IS SLIDING THREADS

Tell him about Jesus

>muh moderate muslim

Party down with my Sikhbro, as they are the sikkest.

I say: Wow, you are "sikh" man

Just kiddin, i would say: "Gib monye pls"

OP is a fucking idiot

>What do you do?
praise Allah because I don't want my hands to get chopped off

Even i can tell that's a Sikh and i'm from Korea

Sikhs are cool, stop conflating them with Mudslimes. No one wants to remove Muzzies more than sikhs, they are our allies.

I'd kill him and piss on his dead body

>Mistaking Sikh for a Muslim
How is it possible to be so retarded?

>Die Untermenschen
ftfy

Ask if he has another sword, go clear out some muslims

Assalam maleikum, agha
Im with you

still deserves a kick to the nuts

Build a wall.

these threads really weed out the newfags

you fucking dumbass, this man is not even a muslim

I draw my gun and shoot put a .44 in his center of mass.

this thread is made every week m8

Unironically India should build a wall on the Pakistan border.

Newfag.

"Arab.jpg". Nice

Mola Ram! Prepare to meet Kali... in Hell!

I'm sikh and i will kill this piece of shit.
DAY OF THE TURBAN!!!

that dudes a Sikh, they're on our side

First I'd laugh in his face, tell him his religion or beliefs hold no power over me, and if he tried to force me to do so, shoot him and let aloha judge him.

Sikh joke, dude.

that's a sikh, not a muslim

Sage that cheeky Sikh's his IRL bait attempt.

I take out bacon from my trusty bacon wallet and put it in the shape of a cross and say "back agent of satan! Begone from this place of God!" And as he quivers before me I take out my stake and stab him where his heart should be

This is America so we have guns.
youtube.com/watch?v=GzMtUBGWiOQ

Draw my longsword and lower the visor on my helmet. I know his curved blade, designed for cutting rather than stabbing or smashing, will to little to phase my plate armor. Further, my longsword offers far superior range, leaving me at a clear advantage.