Is white man + black woman the GOAT race mix relationship?

Is white man + black woman the GOAT race mix relationship?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewsocialtrends.org/2017/05/18/1-trends-and-patterns-in-intermarriage/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Race mixing of any kind is disgusting

Asian male + White female (AMWF) is the best interracial relationship

Yes.
Fashy black chicks are superior.

don't be stupid

I live in a very "diverse" place and I know many white guys that fell for this meme.

WMBF or AMWF

>insecure asian male

Isn't white man and black woman like the lowest divorce percentage out of all, I know it was like 40% lower than white and white or black male and white female.

>insecure asian male
Yet he still managed to get the girl? Are u jelly user?

All black women love white benis. And all real high test alpha white benises love black women

Do you like Miss Helsinki?

Could you give some examples of what happens?

At first I thought the amwf poster was silly. Now I just find it sad. You should get some confidence. Hope it works out.

And I feel bad for you about asian women. They are the biggest whores for White cock you can find. I have fucked many of them. They love White guys. Disgusting race traitor scum tbqh. They were always making fun of asian men. Their own men. It's just sad.

KYS.

>insecure Asian male

lol that's obviously not you

Yes Id BLEACH her and make her moan with my BFC

End fucking thread. Fuck you t_d kikes.

A nigger bitch divorced my neighbor then destroyed his business by making him pay all sorts of shit like alimony and child support. He is barely making it by now. Also a second neighbor got aids from a nigress.

That is just from my street. Nigger women are fucking horrible if they're not raised by white people. The adopted ones act like normal humans but the bitches raised by blacks are whores and sluts that will try to ruin you. Not to mention that blacks growing up around blacks tend to be extremely promiscuous, they've probably fucked every guy in their highschool and may have many diseases.

I think. It's skewed because of the low amount of those matchings, but that kind of makes each one unique.

Black pussy smells like armpit.

you would have been more convincing if you didnt shill your IR posts every day. go easy on yourself

>living in the hood
What did you expect? And you just about summed up all women, at least, the trashy ones.

Try putting yourself in a respectable environment and you'll find respectable people. Not all of them will be top tier, but there'll be some.

>lol that's obviously not you

ya bro it isnt, but im not crying about it.

if you're satisfied with your own sex life and have a little cutie gf of your own to slay, you wouldnt be on here whining like a little bitch about who is fucking who.

Only pent-up, frustrated virgins whine all day about the existence of AMWF and the likes.

nah i just like probing tor the reactions from all the virgins here.

Nothing get's these white boys madder than Tyrone or Chang with a cute white girl.

>black women
Summer is here.

WMBF mulatto here.

>predominately white looking
>mother has to be top 1% IQ bracket for blacks, inb4 "doesn't say much", but a civilized outlier nonetheless
>married 40 years, not a single remarkable rough patch

I really really lucked out.

kek, AMWF pairings have actually DECREASED in recent years. The shilling has backfired:

>A significant gender gap in intermarriage is apparent among Asian newlyweds as well, though the gap runs in the opposite direction: Just over one-third (36%) of Asian newlywed women have a spouse of a different race or ethnicity, while 21% of Asian newlywed men do. A substantial gender gap in intermarriage was also present in 1980, when 39% of newly married Asian women and 26% of their male counterparts were married to someone of a different race or ethnicity.

>Among Asian newlyweds, these gender differences exist for both immigrants (15% men, 31% women) and the U.S. born (38% men, 54% women). While the gender gap among Asian immigrants has remained relatively stable, the gap among the U.S. born has widened substantially since 1980, when intermarriage stood at 46% among newlywed Asian men and 49% among newlywed Asian women.

>There are sizable gender gaps in intermarriage across all education levels among recently married Asians, with the biggest proportional gap occurring among those with a high school diploma or less. Newlywed Asian women in this category are more than twice as likely as their male counterparts to have a spouse of a different race or ethnicity (36% vs. 14%). The gaps decline somewhat at higher education levels, but even among college graduates, 36% of women are intermarried compared with 21% of men.

pewsocialtrends.org/2017/05/18/1-trends-and-patterns-in-intermarriage/

Asian manlets BTFO

>inb4 "doesn't say much"
Doesn't say anything.

FPBP
Black women are fucking disgusting fat herpes ridden whores

it triggers niggers so it's funny but the white man is the one throwing his genetic away if he wants to have offspring

If the man with near god tier genes can do it why do those below him think they're above oil drilling?

Yes because unlike niggers marrying coalburners who are the lowest whites, only the best black women end up with white men

Is that Fassbender?
Probably fine in his case since her genes are so pure that they will easily dominate all the genes of his romantic partner.

She must be considered super beautiful, If there wasn't a Finnish girl who could top her and Finnish girls are qt

>the best black women
>mcdonald's employee of the month

white and mexican ends up being pretty whitish, so that's the best

You'll get a white girl someday, champ.

You could park a fucking truck on that wide ass nose

I'd take a dog over a black woman, your dad's a retard.

it's so easy to spot the amerispics