VOTING ONLINE NIGGER

THIS NIGGER WANTS YOU TO VOTE ONLINE

WHAT THE FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Census
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Problem?

Saves walking down to a booth.

Yeah so democrats and pro globalist tech companies can really manipulate the votes.

are you that daft?

Do you not realize how easy it would be to fix an entirely online election?

I already vote with absentee ballot

Fuck off

Ease of access would guarantee conservitards lose every election for the rest of time.

>2020
>voting online
>dns mitm attack
>trump gets 100 trillion votes
>thanksrussia.jpg

When he proposes voting via facebook, then Sup Forums should have no trouble manipulating the election

this could work in our favor Sup Forums has gotten exceptionally good at raiding online polls maybe this is the next step

So this...is the power...of the British Empire. Whoa.

Probably as easy as it is to fix one now.

CONSERVAPEDIA NEEDS YOU

And how would you uncover any voting fraud under such a system?

Do you sign your name digitally to ensure that your vote is cast properly? Well goodbye to anonymous voting then.

This problem needs to be gassed to death before the memes spread. It's a terrible idea and everyone with a brain knows it. The current british system with biros and sheets of paper is objectively superior. The only thing that would improve it would be to limit the franchise.

Sup Forums would win every election. Just like with all those Times top 100's

shill

(((Nobody))) could possibly hack an online election

After the whole "Muh Russians hacked the elections!" thing, does zuckercuck really want to push this? It could very well blow up in his face.

>russia hacked the election
>we need to vote online

pick one

If this past election was all online.

Hillary would have won.

u have legs dumbo

How is that bad?
As long as the system is safe, secure, and manageable then it could be the end of representative democracy. 1 man, 1 vote on every fucking issue instead of voting some sociopath into office so he can sit on his ass, raise his own pay, and protect his seat through illegitimate means.

facefuck wants to be the new voting platform huh? wow. what an out of control ego this little jew motherfucker has.

It's hard to win when both sides are cheating.
>zuckercuck

You know he is going to run in 2020.

Great idea imo and why dont we just get rid of the gop and people can vote on 2 democrats while we are at it. Also lets make sure that there is no ID info you have to enter except for "white males" they have to provide proof of residency.

Guise this might actually work!

yea because ignorant trailer trash really needs a say in selecting world leaders. they learn theri politics from jerry springer and nascar.

meh. Australia has mandatory voting and they elect conservatives all the time

>secure
Literally impossible for it to be more secure than current methods. And that's even if we had Wifi connected digital voting machines with open USB ports....

Fuck off.

Yeah, he'll probably run. Chelsea Clinton too, though I don't think the DNC can push hard enough to make her win.

And the results are in:

Adolf Hitler's Corpse is President of the United States by a lead of 156 billion votes in every state

Yes and just about all of silicon valley leans left.

They would be handling all the voter information.

>A "business" man and a corrupt candidate from a political family
Why does this sound so familiar?

>ban conservatives from your platform
>expect people to trust you with voting

I don't get why you retards don't vote like we do. Every eligible citizen gets an envelope sent home, has a few weeks to fill it out and send it back. Makes fraud very difficult and is very simple.

>makes fraud difficult
>people just rip the ballots to invalidate them

Fraud is most difficult when you do it in person.

>Ease of rigging and no paper trail means Democrats can rig every election for the rest of time
ftfy

Using mobile phones for a camera, and recognition softwate, you could have electronic voting with a slower paper trail, then the results would be instant but still have a good way to do recounts. This would make it harder for the postal service to tamper the votes which they probably already do for mail in votes. But you can't let Zuckerberg touch it, it's got to be from the government, and slow.

The easy solution to that is bipartisan monitoring. You can't rip ballots when a Democrat and a Republican are looking over your shoulder.

This would be fine, but USA has this strange thing where they want to be citizens but not on a list. If they got over that fear, kept their guns and fortresses, but made voting mandatory it would be good. And would cut down on illegals.

What if the ballots are for a non establishment candidate, say trump.

Facebook and Zuckertard are a cancer on the world.

We have 330 million citizens + illegal scum and their spawn.

Sending an envelope to that many people is not feasible.

What if, when you register to vote, you're given an asymmetric encryption key?

>Encrypt your vote with the private key
>Public keys are on record on the voter roll, but names are stripped (to keep it a secret ballot)
>Votes are decrypted with the public keys, ensuring only valid private keys have voted

One issue is making sure the private keys expire if you die or become a felon etc

It's super difficult to make this unriggable.

Voting is a civic duty, if you're too lazy to walk to a voting station you don't deserve a vote.
Besides this same people pushing for online voting are the same people wanting to lower it to 16, they want to change the system in their favour.

>Sending an envelope to that many people is not feasible
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Census

desu the voting age should be raised to 21 at leasy, we have solid evidence that the 18 year old brain isn't fully developed

Nigger, people move everyday. People die everyday.

You would still have hundreds of thousands of votes in the void.

you would never understand swissbro, while you sit on your throne of nazi gold :P

too many useful idiots here to be useful now :(, growing up in Michigan has shown me how the modern city can be hollowed out and how it has already started in most major US cities.

Henry Ford will always be best American...sorry George

well the IRS has no problem with that

clueless

when people move or die it is reported in my country. shouldn't it be the same in yours?

>It's super difficult to make this unriggable.
Just make both the candidates of a two party system kike puppets, problem solved.

women should be forbidden from posting on Sup Forums

fuck off

>Faceburg censors conservatives and pushes Clinton
>hey goys mark zuckerburg is thinking of running for president
>wouldn't it be easier to to just vote on faceburg goy?

what if the Russians hack it?

look at those big dead soulless blue eyes , you can tell an evil person by the lack of "shinyness" aka light in their eyes.

turbocreeper suckadickberg.

It would certainly guarantee this excuse from butthurt conservacucks year after year.

Right, give faceberg my social security number so that my search history and facebook are tied to it.

Of course he thinks this is a good idea, the end goal of facebook is to know everything about you, to....... sell you advertisements?

didn't know swiss cant handle the bantz

ABSOLUTELY NOT

THEY'RE MAKING THEIR MOVIE TOWARDS FACISM EVEN WORSE

HOMELAND SECURITY SWUNG FIVE STATES FOR HILLARY AND SHE STILL LOST, THIS WILL GIVE THEM COMPLETE CONTROL SO THEY NEVER LOSE

(((wake up sheeple)))

>Democrats won't shut the fuck up about Russians hacking our election
>Currently vote on machines that have zero link to any network other then direct individual hookups for data retrieval and updates.
>Wants to allow us to vote online, when they've been shown first hand that NOTHING is unhackable on the web.

Are they absolutely fucking retarded or something?

The problem is where you draw the line about the privacy of your vote, and the logistics of whether you make the final vote database public.

Voting systems ideally make it so that you cannot sell your vote, but if the signed votes would be publicly available, a private individual could prove they voted a certain way to some third party, which may have coerced said individual (with bribes or threats of violence/job firing/etc).

If the database of votes is not public then it can be rigged from within.

What happens when the server crashes and they lose votes from the last hour.
How will people know to go revote?
How can they ensure people don't change their vote?
How can they do all that and keep it anonymous?

> election doesn't go the way a jew wanted

> the jew wants to change how elections are done

I don't like your fucking image, guy.

Fuck no. Its already a clusterfuck. Voting in person lets you see a hard copy also as verification.

Someone will absolutely hack the online vote.

>already has access to everybody's personal information
>wants them to vote online

yes, goyim, your votes should be made public!

To be honest it should be... It would be easier to track and very easy to make it secure if it is done right.

>Thinking going to the ballot-box actually means voting
>Thinking we've not been voting online for the past 15 years.

He looks ill

He's a billionaire and still looks like he gets discount haircuts

Anyone have the genius "text your vote by using #election2016" memes? That was pol at it's finest

Not suspicious at all

Nope

Plus an added bonus is that illegals couldn't vote if you linked it with the ((System))

Doesn't matter anymore, USA is already (((theirs))). Thank Trump for it,

Dude come on I'm on no fap

Did you guys miss the interview years ago when he said he wants to make facebook a valid federal ID?

Thats why they started to crack down on fake/stage names, and the "real name" campaign started.

I give it 7 years.

as much as i believe that online voting could be great if at least explored properly before a complete implimintation, i agree with your statement more. He is clearly politically active....he shouldnt have any control over a voting platform. This is like the equivalent of giving the same power to some rich church minister or some shit.

>Russian hackers are very dangerous goys
>Lets vote online

IF the results were public, I would be ok with this. I wish they were already

>suburban and rural retards the shitpost

So wait, whites with an aggregate iq an entire standard deviation above niggers and spics shouldnt have a say but the niggers spics and mudslimes imported by the left should?

is this bait? or do you work at being this retarded?

>le Facebook is bad maymay
t. Fedora neckbeard with no friends

Democrats and Republicans will be replaced by Facebook and Google in 20 years.

Let him.. Someone will hack it and he'll be BTFO;.

Yeah but it dosent save you country
Not like a Brit would care about country

>Online voting
>Anons hack it
>6 gorrilion votes for Trump being Emperor of Earth

Imagine the butthurt.

>rips advertisers off with click counting "bugs"
>thinks people are going to trust him with votes
OY VEY! I NEARLY CHOKED ON THE GEFILTE FISH!

>2037
>New board /pog/
>Politically Google

Every time someone allows online voting in a poll, Nazis win.
>thanks to you glorious faggots

Would be amazing if Trump became PM of Canada this way :P
Check them for rules like: Vote result always counts..

>It's hard to win when both sides are cheating.
except there's evidence the democrats attempted to cheat and there's no evidence trump cheated

Change voting day to April 17 and have the ballots included on your tax forms. e-file both and be done with it.

"Take this quick test to find out what party you agree most with"
"Click here to vote"
"Brought to you by Corporate America"

It will happen sooner or later, it should be open-source and based on new political parties.
Fuck facebook controlling politics
>pic related

>raise voting age to 21

But then everyone here would need to wait 7 years before they are old enough to vote and not 4

>post edgy meme
>get banned from facebook
>lose your voting right

Zukerberg is a smart man. Voting on Facebook would be very convenient and save on Co2 emissions from people having to drive. I hope it happens.

Are you retarded?

(((they)) will actually use that argument just watch

This nigger is already fixing the number of clicks on paid Jewbook ads, so fuck him.

>his face when the Russian hacker known as Sup Forums actually hacks the election