Should are US military standards be raised?

Should are US military standards be raised?

This base is clearly in Commiefornia.

Degeneracy at it's finest

people need to realize the moment a real shooting war happens all this feel good shit like women in combat will get thrown out the window.
The military isn't retarded, it's all for show

>it's all for show
>people livelihoods at stake while we prop up fucking niggers and cunts
good goy slave.

The unemployment rate will increase in direct proportion to how high the bar is raised to enlist. Also, someone has to stock the shelves in the aircraft carrier store. Someone has to cook the army's food, someone has to clean up their shit. Why not a retarded GI?

It's actually Nellis AFB

its called hazing/ joking around on free time calm your tits

>The unemployment rate will increase in direct proportion to how high the bar is raised to enlist.

It's the other way around. High unemployment means the military has more applicants and can raise the bar. It's always been this way.

We should bring back state militias and make service mandatory for all male citizens if anything.

Make the Virginia Militia System Great Again

Also, bring back the Battle Dress Uniform, digitals are garbage.

those will be automated eventually

This.

The military is simultaneously the straightest and gayest thing you can ever be a part of.

>Should are

Obviously.

Only reason I'm not saging is cuz I like you, Shiro.

>t. no fun allowed faggot

Dudes are just having a good time. 99% of military time is pure boredom. A little hetero faggotry it always funny to guys that aren't total autists.

Are you sure you're not just a faggot?

Is cumming inside your squad mates asshole just fun hazzing? Ok got it.

Yeah I know for a fact we have Commies in high ranks in our military. What makes you think your military is any different?

That's fucking hilarious

Thanks m8

That's a joke/right of passage for ground crews. They live to fuck with their pilots. Fancy send offs are a bit of a competition and that dude went all out. I hosed down insurgents with a 50 caliber machine gun in Afghanistan wearing nothing but daisy duke jorts and my helmet because those fags decided to launch an attack on our outpost while I was fucking around trying to be funny to kill the time. Wish I had that one on camera.

watched the whole clip waiting for him to sucked into the turbine
want that 15 secs back

Death penalty.

You've obviously never bonded with dudes in that type of environment. Put a bunch of manly men in a testosterone filled environment without women and they naturally do faggy shit just to fuck with each other. It's funny. Meanwhile NEET losers who have never been inside of a vagina sit behind their keyboards screaming "fags!"

I-I-It's j-j-just b-b-bonding!

D-d-does my a-a-ass look f-f-fat?

Le based stickman, punching that antifa with a stick
Wooo he is literally /ourguy/ PRAISE KEK Shadilay!
Let's go and pray to our god emperor Trump
Based black guy and based Jew. We should be civic nationalists, right halfbred mongrels like me?

I fucking hate you American alt right. Fuck off
Can't even fucking mock you without this post being flagged as spam

stop being stupid please

Be as uncomfortable with your own sexuality as you please. Straight men in that type of environment tend to be able to laugh at this shit. That being said our squad medic was an actual homo and one of the best dudes I've ever known. Probably acted the least faggy of all of us during downtime.

>spotted the seaman cum receptacle

Meant for

No, but I should be allowed to buy a surplus Strike Eagle for personal use.

>are

tell me this is a troll

What's the problem with cannon fodder?

I was a Soldier you sad little closet homo. Want to meet my twin sister?

no comrade, thats the Russian military

100 percent true

Military dudes have goofs all the time, and a lot of it is marginalizing homos/women. Get a real dick, bro.

What's gay in civilian life is brotherhood in the army.

What's gay in the army is brotherhood in the air forces.

What's gay in the air forces is brotherhood in the navy and what's gay in the navy is illegal.

don't really care anymore.

No. They should are stay just like they are should.
No raise.

That's a bretty good one there.

>are
Who are you to talk about raising standards?

These. There is no homosexuality in the military. Only brotherhood :D

this

use to have a guy on base nicknamed Rick shithouse. We use to joke that he had killed more people than cancer. But the guy was always dropping the homo jokes, I think he just liked making people feel uncomfortable for shits and giggles. Honestly fuck the people who don't understand male bonding, it's like they have never had a group of guy friends before.

>Should are
>are

Maybe our public education standards should be raised first.

I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want to thrown down with that guy.

>angry at people fighting for their country

I can only pity you Swedes.

Is it true your puukko that your great grandfather used in jatkosota is the one civilian item you're required to wear on your uniform in Finland?

And they say white people cant dance

>Should are US military standards be raised?
I think our gramma standards should be raised.

God fucking damnit. Fuck you fuck you fuck you.

Look where we are man. These dweebs are low T and lack the ability to make that type of bond/friendship.

This must be air force. Quite possibly the most irrelevant branches of the military.

The guy has some nice moves. It's a military, not an America got Talent, give him a slack

>Mongrels wanting more (((based))) immigrants to their nation

>This must be air force

Considering they're the only branch with Eagles...

The 'women ruin everything effect' in action...

i mean you tards know it's a joke right?

are you the Finnbro that did national service?
more spurdo

>some people having a little fun
SHOCKER!

I think it's pretty funny, assuming it's completely ironic.

Who wouldn't have been in the army here?
We do have conscription here.

>tfw too old by this point
>tfw too much of a coward to join up anyway

>Should are US military standards be raised?
Our Grammar standard in school should. Jesus fuck dude.

No. I used a really cheap Swedish Morakniv. My short-term memory always got really fucked from sleep deprivation in the forest so that I had a habit of losing personal items, so taking anything valuable with me was no-go.

This.

Yeah, fuck military discipline. Who gives a shit if they look like idiots and can't defend the nation? I mean, it's their only job.

>Defends being called gay by implying the other poster was actually the gay one

You're just brainwashed into defending faggots.

>if Milo were president

>state militia instead of standing army
>mandatory conscription

First of all, militias have been proven over and over again that they get BTFO by well disciplined professional armies. Conscripts a shit too when put against volunteers.

While I do think that states should have stronger forces independent of the federal government and militias should be encouraged to supplement regulars, your idea is just stupid.

>falling for elementary tier bait

Meat me after class you fucking sea urchins

>the most irrelevant branches of the military.
Quite possibly the most retarded comment on the military possible. The Marine Corps might be the most irrelevant, not because they haven't done good things and not because they aren't useful, but just because you could stick Soldiers on ships to accomplish the same damn thing, using the Navy and Air Force to replace their air capabilities.

>military discipline
>ALL THE TIME!
>NO FUN ALLOWED

Stop think real life is the movies.

>this much of a whiny faggot

Of course I did, only total megafaggots and pussies don't serve. I think the percentage of men who do it is ~80%. So remember, the next time you insult a Finflag on Sup Forums, he is likely to be trained in gorilla warfare.

>Look like idiots
Only to idiots.

>Can't defend the nation
That's positively retarded.

>Mora

>Disgust.jpg

Couldn't you have requisitioned a Sissipuukko at the least?

that's an f-4 you moron.

Actually yes. Any of you been deployed and served with burgers? Fucking Christ, man.

Our military always had jokers in it, my dad has hundreds of stories from his time serving in the 80's.

The US is 56% white, so whenever you see an American flag there's a 44% chance it's an actual gorilla.

Yes, dumbass. It's the military. It's the literal definition of, "No fun allowed."

t. vet

>army air
>navy air
>marine air

why does the air force need to be its own branch again?

This

The AF and Navy are the most important branches hands down. They're the reason our military stands on the top of the global powers.

Where did you deploy? In Afghanistan the Finnish were doing fuck all during all of my deployments.

>t. vet
Were you an officer in logistics or something you fucking twat? I was enlisted 2002-2014 and you sound fucking retarded.

Story time please

BAHAHAHA, I call bullshit. Stolen valor wannabe.

If you served beyond basic training you would know that it's not all pew pew pew, and life gets boring as fuck. Plus that's airforce, those faggots are on like a next level of boredom.

>t. vet

You're full of shit if you're implying that fucking around on down time doesn't happen.

I was combat arms. You were shit at the military.

>Army
>Navy
>Marines
None of them are in charge of our most strategic air command. They all have air to support their specific missions, but if you need complete air dominance or strategic first strikes, the Air Force is taking care of it. The Navy has a space command, but the Air Force is much more active in that sphere as well. NORAD is staffed by USAF. Are you retarded or something?

>combat arms
t. somebody who doesn't know enough about an actual MOS to bullshit real vets

>public joking around making the military look retarded is totally okay
POGs detected.

>he doesn't know what combat arms is
Goddamn son. Try not to reveal how stupid you are in so short a time.

No you weren't you little twat. If you were you were probably some butter bar pussy who came in once GWOT started cooling off. 8 combat deployments before I threw in the towel.

>Sup Forums never acted like flamboyant fags for the absurdity of it
>Sup Forums never laughed after saying "dude I cannot wait to get inside your asshole"
That explains a lot.

>Are you retarded or something?

I can see where you might think that since you missed my point entirely.

You gonna take a PMC job?

Soldiers have always fucked around and done particularly gay shit even if they weren't gay
Look at the pic of the WW2 guys with the mortar in between his legs pretending it's a dick

Food is cooked by civvies so. PX is ran by civs. Hell we even had a supply room ran by a civ.

>implying combat arms doesn't encompass several MOS's