Why do liberals love to show off just how "smart" their kids are?

Why do liberals love to show off just how "smart" their kids are?

Because smart people are uniformly liberals, and smart people value intelligence

If it were a 6 year old writing an essay on gassing the kikes all of you would call her B A S E D.

This. FPBP

liberals aren't smart by being liberals tho

>implying collective punishment does not encourage better behavior through internal policing

these people are retarded

>6 year old
>that hand-writing
okay m8

>don't use collective punishment

But collective punishment works wonders. The individuals in the group start to have an active interest in maintaining their standards and raising everyone up so they don't get punished for the weakest link fucking up. You have more of incentive to not be a fuck up because not only will you get punished by authority, you'll also be punished by your peers. Also the scorn by said peers should be a motivator.

There's a reason why the Romans practiced decimation for mutiny and cowardice. And why military training today does collective punishment.

Obviously 2 different handwriting. They switched wiring utensils too

look at that handwriting, Mason is doing his daughter's homework while giving her extra Minecraft tokens and pretty princess points for being the vehicle for his brief twatter glory

If liberals would uphold the values of intelligence, they wouldnt import shitskins from 3rd world with low IQ, therefore creasing average IQ in the country. If you yourself are working to decreases intellect levels in the country, you cant maintain value as intelligence

Child sights geneva convention - child is smart.

mental disorder is strong in you all

Clearly written by the parent. You can see a few places where his fake child writing slips. First half of 'nothing' is a good example.

Everyone does this regardless of politival affiliation, retard

Ground her, collective punishment is not covered by the Geneva convention.

If you're going to be a pretentious shit, at least be correct.

How are you gauging "smart?" Do you mean people who passed their indoctrination tests in high school and college?
America has an abysmal education system. The education system is run by liberals. Since you're so smart, I'm sure you can do the math.

Because liberals love to flaunt their perceived intelligence. It's only natural for them to do the same with their kids.

Haha such bullshit. Why do liberals have to lie so much?

It's cites as in citation

Buy her the ice cream, JUST NOT TWO SCOOPS!

where does it say 6 year old?

you can tell how this was fabricated by the different writing lomo.

clearly the more liberal you are the smarter you are! stupid face!

Minorities should apply these same principles to white people. Why should we be punished for our evil ancestors?

They use their children as props for social media (You)'s. They see them as accessories instead of people.

I think you mean Geova

Why should everyone lose guns because a few niggers commit crimes?

I felt like something was off when I was reading it, but didn't pay it much mind. Thanks for pointing that out.

It is how the world works.

Bill didn't remember to lock the door, now there is a huge hungry bear mauling everyone inside the hut.

collective punishment teaches children to dislike those who break the rules, which prepares them for society when breaking the rules can harm everyone

Because it is a reflection of their own intelligence.

Funny how conservatives never seem to have smart kids.

It's funny. Gun control laws that liberals jizz themselves over disproportionately affect urban blacks.

HOW MANY SCOOPS WILL SHE BE GETTING HMM?

Did the Romans have it right when they used decimation?

underrated

>smart
More like 'edgy'.

>"collective punishment is wrong"
>"all white people should be punished for the actions of a few of them generations ago!"
Liberals

doubt you're more intelligent than Ben Shapiro

Inb4 muh child is a 18 year old 'kid'

I hope my kid becomes a mong.

Is she in a fucking military school?

Lack of collective punisent is probably why things are so shit.

i wish we would care enough to track down his "daugther" and the "school" just to dismiss this bullshit

you're onto something amerikanski

It teaches them that rules are meaningless if you suffer consequences whether you do or do not follow the rules. It is therefore most advantageous to not follow the rules to receive a reward in addition to your inevitable suffering.

>his daughter is 16
>mfw some faggot actually tries to look it up

Can collective punishment go to far? It seems that's what happened to Germany. We've made them afraid of being proud of their own nation.

Do you actually live in Malta?

>be me, 10
>Just got Starwars Rouge Squadron on the N64
>So excited to play it after school
>On my best behavior so I can leave a few minutes early
>Rest of the class won't stop fucking around, being loud and disruptive as always
>"Guys please just shut the fuck up so we don..."
>Teacher gets mad and makes the whole class stay behind for 15 minutes
>Come home, brother's fat ass is in front of the 64, not budging

Fuck teachers who use collective punishment, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Girl is going to grow up a fatty.

>Because smart people are uniformly liberals, and smart people value intelligence
I think you mean to say because liberals are uniformly insecure about their mediocre intelligence, and rely heavily on social media validation.

>not sure if i should ground her
For what? What the fuck? I get that he's joking, but what's the joke? That he would punish her for having an opinion?

Until they hit their 30s
Then you have a much more personal and realist view on the World

>Not sure if I should ground her, or call a priest

Yet many liberals aren't smart enough to get an ID.

Plot twist - she is 16

>Ok sweetie, now write down as I dictate: "Not.. use... collective... yes that's with two 'c's. And be sure to mix in some spelling errors and make those letters somewhat extra jerky or my Twitter followers won't believe it. Did I say you could stop writing, you little shit?! Those tweets won't retweet themselves you filthy ingrate!111"

>muh Geneva Convention
war has it's own rules

HOLD ON

ARE THOSE THREE SCOOPS?! THREEEEE??!! SCOOOWPTS?.!!

Because they're incredibly insecure

Once you understand that the liberal mindset is one of incredible weakness and doubt, you'll see why they do everything they do.

>tfw no loli nazi gf

They think some triple digit IQ generated by some meme test makes them smart.

>Czech em
The irony is the smart people tend to be liberal because they only associate themselves with other reasonably intelligent/educated people. The moment you plop a smart liberal down in an area surrounded by stupids, they become far more conservative. But only for economic matters, socially they stay liberal.

Best Goy of the day.

So lolbertarian faggots are made from librul faggots?
Makes sense

Modern day lolbertarians yes, paleo-libetarians are made from displeasement of the government and a belief in the free market.

i can confirm, I have 180 IQ and am libertarian

> Collective punishment in class is covered by Geneva Convention

Jesus fucking christs my sides

I dislike bumper stickers in general but the one I hate the most is "my kids is an honor student at ..."

Nothing wrong with being proud of your kids but this type of display has more to do with boosting personal ego than the kids accomplishment

Liberals are better parents than conservatives

>Guaranteed replies

No its sights

As in; it's in her gun sights

>This triggers the dropout trumphicks