Femanon here...

Femanon here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggot makes one of these anti women or feminist threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and chuckle a bit. You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.
Sure, you’ll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it’s just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can’t really complain.
After all, we do pretty much run the show.
Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, and buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.
Got a kid with a girl? Don’t fool yourself, it’s HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she’ll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.
Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you’ll be watching, getting hard, and probably crying a tear or two because you know you’ll always be a forever alone faggot.

>Pic related it's me

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/vAIP1lpyxJH2Ff1OD8tVmg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/dbfdq1Kby7Vdxz1vMk4M4g/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3337243/Teenage-prostitutes-selling-sex-price-sandwich-Greece-s-crippling-recession-pushes-prices-time-low.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tits or GTFO

Sup Forums thread not going your way?

You know the drill, lass
Expose em or fuck off.

Seems about right.

post bagina

traps are gay

Shit pasta bro

Women are degenerate and should not reproduce.

Nice photoshop skills I rate it 9/11

You're just upset the men in your country prefer to fuck each other rather than you.

That's the most photo-shopped time stamp I've ever seen

low energy

Cool story chubs. Now GTFO.

>that pixelation
Nice try, bud

It's not shopped you pathetic betacucks. What happened? Are you feeling threatened?

嫌な 豚

>baiting this hard

What an absolute malaka

>photoshop
Also 10/10 full customizable sex bots soon.
So who fucking cares about you or what you think?
Bow before us, kneel and suck our cocks bitch.
/thread

Hi

Please be my greek gf (male)

Do you like german guys (female)

Ban this dumb cunt

TOGTFO

>>Pic related it's me
That looks a bit photoshopped, you know.

But anyway, have you considered getting yourself deeply impregnated?

Aren't Greek women selling themselves for sandwiches? I'll own those tits with a foot long sub.

VAGINA

Nice shop

good Photoshop job but not enough to trick autism

Post more

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/vAIP1lpyxJH2Ff1OD8tVmg/

>second / far from lined up
You're not even trying. These cucks will give you 350 replies, anyway.

>inb4 feminine penis

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/dbfdq1Kby7Vdxz1vMk4M4g/

Θα μου kάτσεις? :^)

feeling threatened by a fat chick laying on her back to make her body look slimmer and boobs bigger? fuck off and pay debts

Hey, that's pretty good.
Show us more young lady.

Are you the crazy kike looking Greek femanon with a true roastie vagina?

Without a dick in your mouth you are useless, admit it. Stupid whore

fake as fuck, never seen a worse PS job in my life

the outline of the dick is what makes it

Oh no, might have to shove a dick or something in you.

>fat cunt looking for an attention
>yawn

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3337243/Teenage-prostitutes-selling-sex-price-sandwich-Greece-s-crippling-recession-pushes-prices-time-low.html

>Teenage prostitutes selling sex for the price of a sandwich as Greece's crippling recession pushes prices to an all-time low

You could comes to Australia, your white enough. There large Greek communities here already.

expose them you slut

photoshop

>It's not shopped
It's not nips either. Nips or GTFO.

penis detected

learn to us PS ffs

It's not photoshop retards. This is CGI. You can tell because it's actually a 3d model.

>female

Can you explain to me why you're proud of being a complete degenerate with no morals whatsoever?

Gross I don't like fat neckbeard NEETs

>Femanon here
Show the nipperonies under the bra for a serious rebuttal

Post whole titty

I have bigger benis

>it's actually a 3d model.
What would be the point of creating a fat 3D model though ?

So OP is a bitter permavirgin larping? I had no idea.

OP thinks he has tits its just the angle guys dont fall for it

This looks shooped i can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shoops in my time

tits or gtfo. that pic isn't gonna cut it

>neckbeard fedora.png
Oh hey, let's turn this thread into all the others:
"Hey girl, renounce Christianity pls. It's hott."

>it's actually a 3d model
"It will be. Oh it will be."

How is this news?

The mere fact that ur posting a picture of your cleavage and body simply shows how much of an insecure needy bitch you are. Looking for even a shred of validation to back up the bullshit you just hammered onto your keyboard with those fish smelling fingers you rammed into your cunt while imagining someone on here getting off to you.
You're nothing more than a cum dumpster for making our children.

>redditors respond to stale pasta without saging
every time

THIC-i mean RARE

Move your retarded "wow look at me" to Sup Forums. Sage and move on folks. Sluts like you give women a bad name

Oh, you think you're a factor in this, nope, just a dick holder.

You getting a kick outta this stacy, you want to hear you have a nice body huh?
> Gtfo roastie, politics is and has always been a matter for men. Muh womyn keep child literally noone cares kys. This was the only topic you could garned attention? Kys waste of a post

Post a picture of your face with todays timestamp on it, and the current hour. you couldve got this photo from anywhere you fat fuck.

Blacked.com folder or GTFO

It's neither news or politics, and all these retards are taking the bait

Sharpie in Pooper!

Wow, OP waited one year to post this.

lol

fake
pic from 2016

shoped

lel. wheres your hips and ass? did you start your transistion a bit late?

The shills are getting desperate

is that a dick? plz show me full body is thats a dick

Wtf why are there still no nudes? TOGTFO

(((Greenburg))) is trolling us faggots.

Do you see now goyim?

The greeks deserve everything we did to them

Hey OP, fuck off. Call my cold, cynical or whatever. I don't really give a shit if the woman runs of with the kid. The kid will have my genes, and the i can spread them some more. Women are mentally retarded children, who thinks crying and/or spreading legs will get them anywhere besides giving them the status of total sluts, i must now kek in your face. Don't put pussy on a pedistal

FPBP

get em out

solid shop

I've seen better.

The tits look similar.

Minus the photoshopped marker of course.

i just came here to post this

You have ok boobs, but you look like you have no ass and a roastie. You are probably right about your power over most NEETs.

You'd never get more than one night with even a low-level chad, though. Your power is not as great as you think when you can only get weak and beta men to drool over you.