So, I just found out that my Great grandmother on my mother's side was a full-on Jew...

So, I just found out that my Great grandmother on my mother's side was a full-on Jew. She went to the temple and everything. Am I still allowed to post here? I thought I was Aryan.

Pic related is my family tree.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Return
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svetozar_Boroević
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jewery is passed down the mother's side, so at least your lineage ends with you.
Also,
> brown hair
> Aryan

No you're not allowed to post here lmoa

>American
>Aryan

fuck off.

and oh yeah, christianity is a form of judiasm so you were already a jew before you figured this out :^)

wait, so does that mean that I am not Jewish at all??
that hair color represents dark blonde.

Its time for you to end it all famalama

Typical Amerimutt, at least you're not a part-nigger...
>Sicily, curly hair
Nevermind.

>russian
>thinks he is human enough to judge
You are all crypto jews along with the anglos

What the fuck Uruguay even is and why do you think your opinion on anything matters again?

by nuremberg laws you are acceptable

>orthodox Croats and Sicilian
Nigga were you high making this?

I, for one, like his opinion

>Mongoloid slavshit

>Russia
>Jew

Not surprised

Gas yourself Tyrone Goldberg.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Return
"The law since 1970 applies to those born Jews (having a Jewish mother or maternal grandmother), "

Take one of those DNA tests, OP, if you're genuinely curious.

Also security guard? WTF your dad is a firefighter, get hooked up in that biz.

>family tree
This shit belongs in

My Croatian ancestors were Orthodox. My great grandfather was a patriarch in the church. I fucked up on the Sicilian great grandfather. He was catholic. Yes, I am high right now though, but my brain still works.

Are you allowed to post in our pet project aimed to discredit the alt right by portraing them as retarded virgins?
Yes you are.

I live in LA right now, dad works for the city. I want to get my degree than move to Idaho, so I cant get the hook up.

Your croatian ancestors were orthodox christian? If so, i dont think they were croatian.

orthodox Croats ? did they emigrate before ww1?

your 100% jewish. go loan some money shylock.

They were from Yugoslavia. I know that my great grandparents were Orthodox for sure. I do not know if they were Croatian, but I know they hated Serbia, so i just guessed Croatia.

I am just a dumb american with no culture, so cut me some slack.

my jewish grandparents had a jewish last name but changed it when moving to england

its nothing to be ashamed of goy

Nope.
You are a slavshit.

Time to drink some Rakija.

>My Croatian ancestors were Orthodox
So he was a Serb from Croatia. There is no such thing as an Orthodox Croat.

if your mom is Jewish therefore you are Jewish that means your grandma is Jewish and your mom is Jewish and you are Jewish

>Family was in the military for generations.
>Gavrilo Princip happened.

as long as Im not Jewish... But I hate Slavs too though. Notice that my fathers side is all blonde. They are true Aryan, and you will never understand it. I am at least half of PURE ARYAN BLOOD

could be,the only south slav field marshal in Austro-Hungary was and orthodox Croat.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svetozar_Boroević

many slavs have blonde hair too you nigger

Hey Radu, Slavs are not white because they look like Mongols, you probably do too. Their surname is German as fuck. So German that Jews stole it.

my great Granada was a merchant

>Orthodox Croat
>Relatives are Serbs, parents are Serbs, cousins are Serbs
>Home villages of both mother and father were razed
to the ground and inhabitants slaughtered by Ustashe during WW2
>attended Serb Orthodox Church
>baptised in a Serb Orthodox Church

I honestly don't understand people who push this ignorant bullshit. Past a certain point, military personnel couldn't advance if they didn't become Uniatic/"Greek" "Catholic" or Catholic under Habsburgs. In 16 and 17th century Žumberak, Karlovac, Varaždin regions were settled by Serb refugees who assimilated to get benefits and advance in army rank more easily.

my friend who went to school with had a surname Milošević and was a catholic, some parts of his family were orthodox , he didn't like Serbs very much tho

Such autism.
Germans never cease to amaze me.

>1/16 jewish
into the oven he goes

Of course he didn't like Serbs. His surname is a testament to his and his ancestors betrayal.
Poturica gori od Turaka.
One of the foremost experts and archeologists in Croatia is named Ante Milošević. You had a man named Srb heading the right-wing nationalist Croat party. Rončević and Milošević HDZ ministers.
Turncoats. Shit happens.

Surnames and religion among slavs can't be much of an indication of ethnicity especially among us shitters in the South.

There's been plenty of Orthodox Croats by sheer virtue of Chatoloc churches being torched down by Turks who spared the Orhtodox churches.
People just went to their closest Church cause it's all Christianity in the end.

Let's not mention the fact that Surnames here were only found on the coast and among nobles till about the 18th century in the first place.

The fuck are you talking about?
Ottomans spared Serb Orthodox Churches?
You do realise they burned them down not to mention burning down saints' remains interred in them?
Only Franciscans had Sultan-granted benefits in Bosnia.

Your post is pure nonsense produced for New Croatian Historiography revisionism.
Surnames are everything when they are connected to Venetian, Austrian records and documents, and especially to Church books and records.
Milošević surname appearance in Croatia can be atributed to a part of a tribe arriving here from Montenegro.

You might want to do a brief check up on what makes Orthodox Churches national and how did the ethnic make-up of Military frontier, Slavonia and Dalmacija+ Primorje change over centuries.
There are monasteries and churches in Ston, Mljet etc. funded and donated by Serb medieval kings.
If you for one second entertain the notion of "Croatian Cyrrilic script", drop the modern bullshit, pick up 19th century Croatian historiography or go for primary records.

I don't give a fuck about modern nationalisms, I am a mongrel with tragic family history and can't relate to any of modern Balkan nations who practically don't deserve the names and history they claim. Pack of Yugoscum and opportunistic mutts. But history retouching is where I draw the line.