DUTCH CUCK MAKES PEACE WITH DAUGHTER'S KILLER

>My daughter Renske met her boyfriend Samarie on the train. She was heading from the Netherlands to Switzerland; he was an asylum seeker from Benin. They got chatting and exchanged phone numbers. That was how it started. They had a good relationship. He was attentive and they were very respectful towards each other. They spent holidays with me and my wife Lieuwkje.

>Just before midnight on 13 April 2011, I saw on the news that a girl had been killed in Baflo, where Renske lived. Samarie had picked up a fire extinguisher in the hall and beaten Renske to death. When an officer tried to arrest him, he grabbed his pistol and shot him dead. Samarie was then shot by police five times and taken to hospital. I couldn’t believe it; in the two years that we’d known Samarie, I had never seen him lose his temper. It was so far removed from the man we knew that we couldn’t make sense of it. It was immediately clear to my wife and I that he needed help, and we wanted to try to be there for him; to understand what had happened.

Note that this cunt's FIRST THOUGHT when he hears a nigger has savagely beaten his daughter to death is to go to HIS rescue.

>After a month or two, we contacted his lawyer, but we couldn’t see Samarie because he was still in the prison hospital. We wrote him a letter and he replied saying how sorry he was. In September we visited him for the first time. We wanted to see for ourselves that he was genuinely remorseful. Samarie came into the room in tears, and he and my wife Lieuwkje hugged each other. I shook his hand.

>We continue to visit and support Samarie. It’s not about whether we forgive him. What happened can never be erased, for him or for us. I can understand people thinking it’s unbelievable that we can even look each other in the eye, but this is our way of dealing with it. I’ve never thought it was the wrong decision.

What mental illness causes European men to be like this? This is completely fucking unacceptable.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/may/26/experience-i-made-peace-with-my-daughters-killer
archive.is/xlslI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is he Christian? They LOVE doing this kind of shit.
Fucking weaklings.

article: theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/may/26/experience-i-made-peace-with-my-daughters-killer

White guilt,

Please remember to archive sites renowned for shilling and clickbait. Thank you.

archive.is/xlslI

Europe is open slather for psychopaths.

Easily abused welfare system and people that don't fight back. If you get caught raping you'll be rewarded with an awesome cell with tv and your own loo.

Holy fuck. Dude. Wtf is wrong with people.

He doesn't mention anything about that in the article.

Another thing that makes me want to vomit are the comments calling this guy "strong" for having this reaction. This feels like a nightmare.

I'm actually really fucking triggered. I think I'm done with Sup Forums for today.

How the fuck. I mean what the fuck dude.

What the FUCK Europe???? Every fucking day some faggot finds a way to push cuckoldry to new levels. How long can this go on and will these emasculated fucks ever learn?

Honestly I think Europe's only hope is for Sweden to take one for the team and collapse so people can wake the hell up.

jesus christ

This isn't even a political issue at this point, it's just utter nonsense.
As a man who truly believes the people of the world COULD work together I would still condemn those two and launch them into the sun.

I want to move to the US, this fucking garbage wouldn't fly there. No way would be people saying this worthless cunt has "strength" for being like this.

Those comments killed my soul.
wtf is wrong with Europeans...

how could you possibly understand what he has been through. you dont know how you would try to cope with it

im not sure what it has to do with "europe" as a whole either

I would take out as many people as I could if something happened to my sister.
This guy has to be christian or something, there's no way a normal person would just forgive a murderer that killed one of your family members.

>he replied saying how sorry he was
Lol!
>In September we visited him for the first time
I would do that, too. To thrust a rusty knife through his heart.

>Samarie was then shot by police five times and taken to hospital.
>only shot 5 times after killing a cop and a woman
>taken to the hospital and survived
Man Europe is so cucked the police even let foreign cop killers live. That's honestly absurd.

I'd say the vast majority of white people even liberals wouldn't cuck this hard.

ITT degenerates bashing a Christian following in Jesus' image

Fuck off you heathens

Most of those cockroaches calling this guy "brave" in the comments are probably your countrymen, Nigel. If this doesn't make you furious you should kill yourself.

Come on down, pekka. You have to go back once the European uprising starts tho

>make a child
>raise a child for decade and so with all of it's goods and bads
>love your child all the way

>someone kills your child
>you make peace with that peace of shit

i just don't want to hear about this syndrome anymore

baby boomers

SHAME

SHAME

SHAME

SHAME

This shit happens here too. I remember a story a year or two back of a White family forgiving a nigger for murdering their son or daughter.
Most of them are Christians. It's fucking insanity.

This sandnigger only served a little over 5 years for killing two people. Kek.

The parents constantly visiting their daughter's killer is the kicker for me. Hopefully some other POS migrant kills him and his wife. I hope they torture them as well.

>We wrote him a letter and he replied saying how sorry he was.
oh well that's okay then

>Samarie came into the room in tears, and he and my wife Lieuwkje hugged each other. I shook his hand.
>hugging the filthy shitskin that murdered your daughter
>shaking it's hand

I would've murdered that fuck right there and then holy shit

Why is the weakness of others so fucking infuriating?

Godless ape detected

Enjoy the firery pits for eternity

TOLL STATUS: PAID

Yeah read this in a local newspaper (NRC) a few months back and was pretty disgusted.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

That faggot should be stripped of his surname

This man is so inspiring. I hope one day I will be able to find the courage to watch niggers kill my children and have my pulse never even go above 85.

He feminized himself to please his wife, and their daughter died as a result.

I wouldn't be surprised if this """father""" was there during the appeals process, helping him to reduce his sentence.

Dutch people are sick as fuck. Seriously. They even had a pedophile as prime minister.

People like this are the sole reason why I rail against christianity. It is the christians who brought this stupid, weak message of forgiveness.

This is what happens when you legalize weed

Lies

this fucker needs to be hanged, its as bad as abandonng or murdering his daughter, the the fuck who murdered her needs to het his balls chopped off, his dick, his rectum his eyes his teeth and throw him in a pool of white male shit and let him rot in there.

What's a state that has a lot of job opportunities and has somewhat good gun laws? Any recommendations?

>All those people in the comments acting like it's okay to become a violent maniac if you're on anti depressants because its not your fault
Jesus Christ.

I'm ready to go full /Wotan/ now too. Fuck this shit.

>Is he Christian?
Of course not, hes's a based atheist, Europe's downfall began with the fucking edgy fedore tippers.

you mean the brits

I'll gladly burn in hell.

Enjoy Hell

What's it like being too weak to turn the other cheek?

by that time your children will evolve to the point they'll be hanging themselves on umbilical cord in mother's womb

Jesus was a dirty yid who cucked the white race.

I don't give a shit about that pirates. Trust me.

Pathological, suicidal altruism. It's (((their))) greatest psych hack. Thank your Neanderthal genes honkeys

Eye for an eye.

who ever has sympathy for white women mudsharks being killed by nigs is pathetic
those white girls ask for it thats why women should not have rights here in the west

Makes the whole world blind

Just fucking end these people
jesus christ

I remember when she was killed, wasn't surprised when I found out who killed her.

I don't know, whats it like being so weak that your religion of built on the premise that weakness is strength and it is righteous to be conquered?

>hell
Please nigger, hell is where we are now.

Holy cuck

the arrogance and the cowardice of this guy...

life for an eye then.

Juden raus.

>Benin
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha benin :DD

Fuck off, Jew worshipper.

Proof?

so what the fuck does that have to do with me? grief affects people in funny ways. you are most likely a kid so i wouldnt expect you to have a rational viewpoint on this

The genes that express cuckedness surely have to be dying out at this point.

You've been cucked by fedora tippers

Tell me how it feels

>I want to move to a country that's already lost to niggers and spics
are you retarded

Honestly "I skinned my daughters killer" would make a more interesting news headline. It's what I would do.

Yea right I'm not some scumbag piece of trash who beats women to death. If there was any justice left in the world this waste of life would be dead.

does anyone have that pic of the guy who's family was raped & killed advocating for gun control?

Those niggers came to the land of the Anglos once they forgot about their god, Your country will be on tonight prayers friend.

Stop baiting me, I'm already as mad as I can possibly be

Justice is not for you to decide

God makes the final call

Congrats Christians, you've been conquered.

On this point I agree with that 'tard Varg - go pagan. Get rid of your guilt complex and stop turning the other cheek. The old fire and brimstone Christianity is gone. Drop your LARPing crusader dreams - ain't gonna happen.

That's some gore I would gladly watch.

Liberalism is a death cult and they have no problem sacrificing their own children on the alter of diversity. These are the same people that will cut off their son's dick and put a dress on him if they see him playing with a barbie doll. They don't give a fuck, in fact they get off on it.

post a source now. this is a rage thread.

texas.

Because more and more instances of it have the possibility of reaching you. We're still animals and seeing weakness in others makes us want to distance ourselves from them or cut them out of our lives. Unfortunately the internet brings it right into your home where you're supposed to feel safe and in charge, these stories make you feel uneasy instead.

>le tip fedora xD
Not an atheist, kiddo.
>worshipping a dead kike on a stick
>calls others cucked
LMAOing at your life dude

Parents that forgive the killers of their children are pure evil. I can't think of anything worse, aside from killing their child themselves.

>not an Atheist
>not a Christian

What are you then? What false prophet has cucked you?

This shit just fills me with rage, how cucked can a "man" be, if we can call him a man.

>correlation is causation
>if you worship the Prince of Peace and meek loving faggot Jesus you will magically become uncucked and strong again somehow

Okay you fucking Jew worshipping slave.

>having sympathy for someone who's mentally ill is bad

Didn't even know he was black until you pointed it out, doesn't change a thing

fuck off

Athesits is Europes last hope

are you a parent that has lost a child?

its very easy sitting here on an anonymous imageboard saying how you would react. but how the fuck do you know? its their way of coping with a tragedy, why dont you understand that?

Well, so much for christian propaganda.

My mom is religious and exactly this kind of thing they were trying to feed them when they were discussing a book about this issue recently.

I asked her if she really could do that if some nutjob killed my sister. thank god she said no.

Fucking propaganda shit

>his head of state is a woman
>calls others cucked

Top kek

Right, that's why paganism (i.e. offer your ass cheeks to muzzies because they kill ebil crusaders) is the way to go! Varg is a faggot whos anti-Breivik cuz 'muh wyte chilluns in Utöya'

Eat shit Muhammad

And what has "revenge" ever accomplished?
Never let your judgement be clouded by rage. Read some Marcus Aurelius, that's exactly what he talks about.

The thing that gets me is that OK, maybe I could understand if he forgived him 10 years later or something. He would still be a cuck but psychologically I can see why that would make sense.

But he was never even mad at the guy, not even when he first heard about what happened. He was instantly supportive of the savage nigger. Complete mental illness.

Christ came to end the need for Jews, you know, before Satan basically hijacked them for his own ends.

Being angry at the OT Jews because Satan hijacked modern Jews, is like being angry at the angels because Satan is a fallen angel. Makes no fucking sense.

nice reply Jamal Wandering Bear Hernandez. fucking troglodyte

>he says worshipping a sandnigger religion from middle east that was forced on his people
talk about being a cuck