I would dick that so hard.

Yes, now stop posting this fucking thread

Why?

She's a fat cunt.

Seems alright to me!

Ugly fat "thicc" nigger whore.

Hello plebbit

i would yes sweden with that too honestly

This. There's a difference between a woman with curves and a hog. All normie women now aspire to look like niggers now

Yes, stop making this thread

What the fuck is wrong with this woman's body?

I would allah her ackbar, if you get what I mean

this picture is causing me to have lustful thoughts

i am going to find this woman and stone her.

Inshallah.

*blocks ur path*

>mēm/
>noun
>an element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, especially imitation.
Yes

wtf I love hijabs now

They should take those stupid fucking things off their heads.

Yes, I know they are hijabs. But I call those things. (stupid fucking things) from now on.

So modest, such wow.

Spanks for the head, keeps compression tight enough to accept the abuse.

Would Jesus approve of this THICCC?

>doesn't get the THICC meme

it wasn't but it is becoming one in the US.

>girls love attention
>girls love virtue signaling
>wear a hijab even though you aren't muslim

absolutely haram
i hope youre not christian because jesus' mom had one.

is it wrong for me to add hijab sluts on snapchat and lead them on to let them send me nudes after some trickery? :^)

i had this wierd idea of asking muslims girls to be hijabi models for my "studio" i would buy some hijabs or burka and cut off the ass part and keep all the rest. would love to see their reaction.

Why are all your filenames derivations of freedom fuck

yes look at this girl she is must prettier without it!

It does not matter what I am you Canadian retard. Kill yourself. Mary did not wear a "hijab" neck yourself it would be good for you.

>Mary did not wear a "hijab"
yes she did. judging by your response you're a McChristian.

Why do you idiots obsess over religous muslim girls when non of them would give you the time of day? They're not like your white woman who'll sleep with anyone and everyone, sluts who would gladly take sand nigger cock, as muslimahs have pride and honor.

It's a modern concept based on pre-islamic arab culture if that's what you asking.

Most things we know about Islam today can't actually be found in the Quran. And even if they can Quran was compiled from vocal tradition about the prophet almost two generations after his supposed death.

Hell. Modern Arabs believe that before The prophet came and delivered the merciful word of Allah to the arabs they would kill all females at birth by burying them alive since females would bring shame to the family. Which makes absolutely no sense since if they had actually done that there wouldn't be any arabs around to hear the word of god.

Most of modern Islam is made up bullshit that can't be supported even with its own holy texts.

slide bread

>as muslimahs have pride and honor.
you have no idea.

maby they dont fuck christian guis but they fuck other muslims.

Nah nudes are least of what those inbred whores owe your people sven

Majority of woman didn't even wear the hijab in pre islamic Arabia, and the practice was actually adopted from the Persian Sassanid's and Zoroastrians, including the burka.

I feel like you guys fantasize about fucking our woman since us sandnegroids are already defiling your woman in the hundreds of thousands, probably millions, am I right in my analysis?

Muslim women are exotic and stereo-typically ultra-conservative. So yeah, we want to see them naked. Sluts.

Possible. Covering ones face in the desert makes sense however because when it winds that sand will get to every uncovered orifice you have.

should i fuck one of them?

Bitch is gross
SAGE

Na, she looks fucking gross to me.

That's weird. Mary was a Jew, I dont believe Jews wore the hijab.

Former tripfag

some orthodox jews go full burka mode

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

You posted this yesterday user

>not plowing fatties
Oh you poor summer child.

It used to be expected for married women to cover their head in western europe just some 100 years ago.

I actually still see some old orthodox womencovering their head here im eastern europe

>Tyrone the thiccfag calling anyone a summerfag

Lmao you redditors are something else

And children, I think he is trying to tell us he is a pedo. He views children as a "freedom fuck" must be a real closet case.

How new?

She would make a nice harem.

>who is she? whats her name OP?

She's more fat then T H I C C but not by much so I would dick

Not new, but posting 3D underage is just weird, we ain't Sup Forums

Too old.

>posting 3D underage is just weird
Get out.

>I'm not new
>Proceeds to regurgitate newfag nonsense

Better?

Ok I'll not that pedophillia is a tradition of kekistan, fuck this board is becoming more Muslim by the day, next you guys will be talking about how marrying 6 year olds is normal.

Lmao I've been posting against the kekfags since they've started and even gotten banned for it. You're a fucking retarded newfag fuck

>dress like a THOT
>I'm a hijabi cuz modesty

Muslims are incredibly stupid.

>kekistan
go back to plebbit

>as muslimahs have pride and honor.

I guess my muslim fuckbuddy isn't a REAL muslim then.

did you have to pick between internet and food today ?

I kinda want to become muslim but then I remember you have to wash yourself like 5 times a day and pray 5 times todaya and it sounds like a hassle. Plus I don't like using water to wipe. The most I use is a wet wipe, would that count?

I like the refined monotheism of islam though. It makes more sense to me than the intermediaries used in both orthodox and Catholicism. I hate Judaism though. Islam seems interesting. But I'm white so I don't feel like I'd belong anyway, plus all the rules are a hassle. I like drinking beer and eating bacon.

it's a fashion accessory if they're gonna dress like that

Jump off a high cliff.

Gonna be funny as fuck when her dad, brothers, uncles and cousins honor kill her wide ass

My mom would disown me, which would be just as bad as death. I forgot to mention that. I love my mom more than any other human being other than God. I'm just not sure which religion is true. I'm not looking for which religion is the "coolest" just which one is TRUE. If I am convinced of the truth of that religion, I will follow it. Because I love God and want to serve Him.

She looks pretty Italian to me.

waitin on the boats are ya?

whats the difference?

this leaf is high af

Alrighty Ahmed say hi to Tony for me at your next pizza party